Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Seek and you shall find. (angelicxdream and jesteranime)

jesteranime

Planetoid
It was another normal day for Brian Winters. He had gotten up at five, went to work by seven-thirty, and now was at the bookstore looking through the latest additions to the manga shelves. What Brian Winters was hiding, however, was his secret love and obsession with Rachel Evans, his coworker and neighbor. Brian had met Rachel at work some five months ago, both working at the local Best Buy. Brian moved into Rachel's neighborhood, thankful to have the apartment next to hers, just last month. In secret, Brian followed Rachel everywhere. He had pictures of her in the bathroom of the local mall, on a date with some looser that she thankfully dumped, and even before bed with only a pair of white lacy panties on. Brian even had dared to grab one of her panties she had left in the washer one day.

Brian looked back over at Rachel with his bright blue eyes hidden behind his glasses. She was over in the Romance section reading some novel he couldn't see the title. Brian loved the way her hair shimmered in the florescent lights. Seeing her turn her gaze his way he went back to his book, pretending not to notice her.

Instead of piling her hair up in a messy ponytail like she did everyday. Today, she just couldn't be bothered. Her hair was styled into a messy but tight french bun. Few loose strands tumbled down the side of her forehead, but she didn't really care. Placing the romantic book back in its place, she started to walk around the bookstore. It had three floors. And the second floor had a Starbucks. She was about to go up the escalator when she caught sight of Brian, her co-worker. She walked over to him, and read the cover of his book. She wasn't really familiar with all the manga, and anime he read at work on break. She smiled, and said, "Hey. Wow, I can't believe you're here too! What a coincidence."

She was about to have coffee, but he was here. And, she didn't want to be alone. Oh, but she did need to head over to the lingerie store. A pair of her white panties had gone missing, and they were her favourite pair too. And new, so they weren't worn out or anything. So, scratch that idea. She wouldn't invite him for coffee. Just a quick conversation, and she'd leave.

Brian took his time to give the impression that he wasn't watching her before. Slowly he turned his head and smiled, "Oh hey Rachel, I was just thinking about picking up another addition to my collection." Of course she didn't know that that sentence had a double meaning as his camera was in his pocket ready for another candid shot. 'Rachel's hobby' he was going to call it, but with his discovery he would have to abandon that idea.

Rachel smiled, "Well, I'm going to go. See you tomorrow at work." She waved and began to walk away. Today, she had worn a baby blue tank-top that didn't support her breasts properly, and when she bent down, you could see the flesh of her breasts. She had decided on a pair of navy jeans. She walked out of the store, and began to head home. She had forgotten about picking up the panties that she had thought she lost. She headed to her townhouse, and laid in bed. She stripped off her clothes, and forgetting that the window wasn't closed began to get wet. She was horny. But, why? She just saw.. Brian. Was he the reason why she was horny? Then, it clicked. He was. She didn't really understand. She thought she didn't have any feelings towards him. He was just a co-worker. She didn't even know where he lived.

Brian sighed as she walked out of the bookstore swaying her hips. He closed the book he was reading and went up to the cashier's to pay for it before walking into the parking lot to see if she was still there. Not seeing her car he shrugged and got into his car and drove home, not knowing where she had went.

When he got to his apartment building he noticed that Rachel's car was in her driveway. He smirked to himself as he went to his second floor apartment where he could see into her window. The sight he saw made him glad that she had forgotten to close the window as he saw the nude Rachel spread eagle on her bed with her fingers on her clit and eyes closed. He scrambled to set up his video camera, almost dropping the poor device in his glee.

Rachel was shivering from the sheer pleasure she was getting. At one point, she tilted her head back, breathing heavily. She hadn't came yet, no not yet. She knew her cheeks were flushed. It took a couple minutes later before she had reached her peak, her fingers thrusting in and out vigorously. Of course, during the time she alloted for herself, she had closed her eyes. She imagined it was Brian's cock fucking her with reckless abandon. She even cried his name out at the very end. She fell to her bed, clutching at the silk sheets, burrying her naked body into the warmth of the blankets. After, she walked to her bathroom to shower.

She had no idea she had been on video. If she did, she would have filled out a restraining order. Or, maybe not. If she had known it was him. Coming out of the shower, her slick chestnut hair stuck to her shoulders because of the moisture. Drops of water were pooling at her feet as she walked around her apartment, finding something to eat.

Brian, meanwhile had snuck around to the back door of Rachel's townhouse apartment after he set the camera to record and let himself in. Secretly he praised the Gods that be for inventing super capacity hard drives. Still hearing the moans of pleasure coming from the bedroom Brian took to hiding in the linen closet close to the bathroom. Suddenly he heard Rachel call out his name and he panicked. He froze against one of the walls of the closet, thinking he had been discovered. After a few minutes of the closet door not being ripped open he smiled thinking that she had just gotten off thinking of him. He heard her go to the shower and he smirked before silently letting himself out and heading into the bedroom. He looked around for a memento of today's little venture and found the perfect one, the pair of panties that lay on the floor with a wet spot in the front.

Rachel came out of the shower, and was eating an apple, walking around the apartment. She hadn't gone to the closet yet, so she hadn't seen him. After she had masturbated, she was ready to go do something. She had an extra bounce in her step, and she really wanted to see what he was up to. After scrambling in her bag for his number, she called him. Funny. She hung up, throwing the cell phone on her bed. She could hear the ring in her apartment. And, it wasn't the main phone, or her cell phone, as she was using it. She hesitantly went back to her bathroom and almost screamed at what she found. Brian. What the hell?

Brian cursed silently as he heard the infernal ring of his cellphone going off in his back pocket. Quickly looking for a place to escape or hide he thought about using the window in the bathroom before the door opened revealing the naked, yet rightfully surprised Rachel. "Umm, I can explain," Brain said meekly. He backed away from the angry young woman trying hard not to get turned on by her natural beauty.

Option one. Rachel thought she could blackmail him into having sex with her. Option two. She should probably put some clothes on. Option three. Ask him what the fuck he was doing in her bathroom. Option three sounded the best, and placing a hand on her hip, she demanded, "What the hell? What are you doing in my bathroom?!" She grabbed her robe, tieing it around her waist. She demanded an explanation. She couldn't believe she was about to ask him out for coffee.

Brian looked around before sighing and standing up straight. Honesty seemed to be the best option now as he prayed that it would get him out of the house and hopefully without charges and a trip to jail. "I'm sorry Rachel but I've had this thing for you for quite some time now. I'll admit some of what I've done isn't exactly orthodox or right but I figured that a girl like you could never go for a guy like me." Turning away he sighed again, "I understand if you think I'm some creep and want to have me locked in jail. I'm sorry if I hurt you, but I'm not sorry for wanting to be with you."

Rachel grabbed his hand, and pulled him out of the bathroom. He was so messed up in the head. But, she wasn't going to send him to jail or even report him. Instead, she sat him on the bed, and leaned closer and closer until their lips finally touched. She was slow, and very gentle with him, her tongue playing with his. Soon, it became more heated, more passionate, as she slide her fingers in his hair. When she parted from him for a moment to breathe, she said, "I forgive you. Just be with me now.."

Brian couldn't believe it. First he was certain that he was going to jail and now his naked goddess was asking him to be with her. Excitedly he nodded before returning the kiss clumsily. He brushed his fingertips down her smooth, curvy sides. Soon his confidence grew enough to roll her to her back and he sensually kissed down her neck to her collarbone. He let his hands roam, brushing lightly on her sensuous skin he started to play with one of her perky nipples.

Rachel titled her head back, giving him more access to her body. She moaned, gripping his shoulders as he began to play with her nipples. She wrapped her legs around his waist, grinding against his crotch, panting into his ear. "I don't think it's fair that I'm naked, and you aren't.." She breathed.

Brian moaned before quickly doing away with his shirt. He struggled a bit against Rachel's legs trying to force his pants and boxers off. Finally he slid them down far enough that his seven inch cock stood at attention ready to play. "Rachel you don't know how much I've been waiting for this moment." He took the head of his cock and rubbed it lightly on her moist pussy lips.

Rachel laid back on her bed, wrapping her arms around his neck, grinding up against his hips, now that she could see his cock ready to play. She kissed her way down his neck, suckling on his collarbone. "Uh..." She breathed into his ear, taking his shaft in her hands and rubbing it, pushing it closer to her, but not letting him slip inside her yet. She was going to make him beg for it. She whispered, "Tell me how long.."

Brian moaned before leaning over and whispering into Rachel's ear, "Far, far too long." With that he slid his shaft into her tiny hole and his world almost exploded in pleasure. It had been forever since he had felt the pleasure of a woman and he was even more ecstatic that it was his goddess underneath him. Grabbing hild of her slender hips he worked himself into a slow rhythm, the world around him became a blur as he focused solely on Rachel, her tight cunt, and his cock with a vague realization that they were on her bed.

Rachel pressed her fingers into his shoulders, almost digging them in, as they started to fuck. She couldn't help but look down at his large cock thrusting in and out of her. It was so erotic. She needed more. She was so desperate. She lifted her hips to meet his, wrapping her legs around his waist, and grinding up against him, stuffing every inch of him inside. Pulling him close, she kissed him lustfully on the lips, pushing her tongue into his warm mouth.

Brian matched her passionate kiss leaning his entire body onto hers, her perky rock hard nipples pressed up against his solid chest. He quickened his pace, fucking harder and harder with every stroke. His hands went straight for her round ass cheeks and he dug his nails into her for more force. He moved to the nape of her neck and lightly bit down, his world exploding in pleasure.

Rachel was busy running her fingers through his hair, drowning in pleasure, her eyes had closed, and she was breathing heavily. With every thrust, he was driving her over the edge. She gasped, as he began to speed up. She kissed him erotically, now beginning to arch her hips to meet his desperately. "Brian, please... uh.. I'm so close.." She whimpered into his ear, just for him to hear her cries of passion.

Brian smirked to himself as he heard Rachel cry out her passion. Instantly he grabbed her legs and pushed them over her head as he slammed his mighty cock into her again and again. He let out a low groan as he strained to keep from cumming just yet, wanting to wain until his Rachel came first.

Rachel could feel him throbbing from within her depths, and it drove her crazy with need. She could feel her breasts bouncing up and down, as he thrusted inside her. With a scream, she came onto his shaft, crying out for him and crying out his name. She thrusted with him, riding out her orgasm. She held onto him, kissing him hard, as she came. She laid on the bed, gripping his hips, pulling him close as they went at it. She wanted to see and feel him cum inside her.

Brian's control snapped as he gave one final thrust putting the tip of his cock right against her cervix and spraying his seed into Rachel's womb. He could feel Rachel's tight cunt milk him for every last drop of cum he had and he loved every sensation. He cried out her name and arched his back, trying to push deeper before he collapsed in orgasmic bliss.

Rachel laid in bed for a few moments. She breathed heavily, running her fingers down his back, and tried to regain her breath. She wondered if he was thinking of the same thing she was thinking. That was incredible. But wait, he was stalking her. That was so weird, and so creepy. She shivered, looking at him. And, he couldn't have gone the conventional way about it, because...? She didn't know why, and she wouldn't admit this aloud, especially to him but.. she was kind of turned on by the fact that he had gone to such lengths just to see her. Okay, it was creepy too. She slide out from him, and kissed his cheek.

Brian smiled as Rachel kissed his cheek. Just to see his naked goddess in the radiant afterglow of their shared passion was enough to fulfill most of his fantasies. Putting on a joking air he said in an obviously fake Russian accent, "Was it good for you too?" He smirked as he remembered that same line, not necessarily in the same circumstance, from a James Bond flick.

Back
Top Bottom