Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

When Cats and Dogs get along (me and Renna)

She nodded a little bit to both of his responces, smiling a little bit as she deepended the kiss. She nipped his ear teasingly before she continued to talk. "You're right on that much" She wasn't afraid to admit it in the least and was willing to atleast enjoy most of the night with James this time. The only real worry they had would be the fact that things could become complicated if they were found in the morning together, but even that didn't seem to bother Sakuya at this point.

James began undressing as the kissed smiling widely “We just need to be dressed and everything should be ok.” he stated gently pulling off he gym shorts as he kissed her. “I’ve wanted this fro while he stated as he pulled his pants down and stripped naked letting her undress herself partially wanting to not seem pushy. “should I get the shower started he asked playfully.

Sakuya nodded a bit to that and started to pull her top off. "I'll be right there, go on ahead of me." She smiled and started to take the clothing off entirely, just setting them down on the ground. Her bag and stuff were in the other changing room, so that wasn't exactly accessable to her on the spot to put the clothing into. After she pulled off her bra and added it to the pile, she pulled off her shorts and panties, moving towards the shower now as she smiled, wondering what all James was planning in his mind at this point.

(Short post....still waking up...I think I can pull off the longer stuff today once I actually wake up))

James smiled waiting for her under a running shower smiling softy “You look amazing Sakuya.” he stated letting her get good glimpse of him as well. Looking forward to taking her under the warm water, having her do the same, and in general just letting out of the longing s they had fro each other. Hoping they wouldn’t get caught but in a strange way being turned on by the possibility.

She moved closer to him and pressed up against his body under the warm shower, smiling a little bit. "You do as well - don't give me all the credit" She stuck her tounge out at him, teasing a little bit in her own rights at that before she streached a little bit under the water. It felt good, and she wasn't afraid to admit that one. Things were going through her mind on what James was imagining before he saw her like this, but didn't wanna pry into that.

He gently placed his hand on her ass kissing her gently sliding in his tongue grinning as he rested her against the wall kissing down her body gently licking her breasts a little purring softly as he kissed down her stomach gently spreading her thighs. Ready to lick her pussy looking up at her his tail swaying happily “Enjoying yourself so far?” he asked gently,now kissing her inner thighs before he even considered going for her clit.

Sakuya panted a bit from the licking, not used to feeling such a thing against her body. She nodded a little bit at James as he was poised at her labia. One undeniable fact was the simple fact that she was enjoying every moment she could of what was going on. She spread her legs slightly in anticipation from the licking, showing that her body was more then ready to accept what was going on. She was going to give the cat everything she had for the night, and that was to be done with no regrets at all about what might happen.

Her folds seemed to be moistened with their own juices, showing James that she was more then ready. The silverish tail swayed from side to side behind her, adding into the simple fact that her body and mind were both ready for what was to come, no matter what the costs. “Please, continue...” She didn't want him stopping even for one minute. At this point, it seemed as if she didn't even care if they were both found in the middle of having their fun for the night.

James continued to lick her flicking his tongue over her clit purring loudly watching her entire body respond to he the was he was pleasing her, his ears perking up happily as he looked up at her. “Mmmm you’re certainly ready for anything aren’t you?. He asked sliding his tongue into her gently holding her thighs as he ate her out his tail swaying happily, Inviting her to pet him with his body language as he swirled his tongue inside of her.

A soft cooing could be audibly heard as Sakuya started to pet the cat who was happily lapping at her body. From the attention she seemed to lean foward against him, trying to get him to do as much as he wanted to her body. In all honesty, she was hoping for him to enjoy not only her taste, by everything about her. She moaned out from the tounge work he was giving, seeming to be reletively sencitive in there. It was hard to tell, but from the way she was acting and the feel of the insides, it was almost a safe bet to say that this was her first time.

James continues to gently lick inside of her continuing to purr softly as his hand explored the rest of her body letting her pet around his ears looking up at her his cock now hard and 7 inches long As he slid his tongue in deeper wanting to make Sakuya moan out . “You look amazing Sakuya. I’ve wanted to show you how I feel for you for a long time.” he stated continuing to lick inside of her his hands moving along her body caressing her.

Sakuya panted a bit more before moaning out at the feel of his tounge. She could barely hold out from the sensation and seemed as if she could almost fall down in pure glee at this point. She could see the hardened member as she panted out at that much alone, her body craving everything he could provide everything she could possibly take. "Please continue.....continue showing me how you feel then...." She was content with this much alone, the rest would be more then enough to please her for a long time.

James continued to lick before standing up kissing her gently holding her hips ”Are you ready? I want to take you now.” he stated softly kissing her passionately, gently rubbing his cock against her moaning softly as he kissed along her shoulders waiting for her answer purring loudly his kisses moving up her neck craving to kiss as much of her body as possible bye the end of this night.

((forgive lack of quality right now......burnt a finger while cooking))

She nodded a bit and panted in antisipation of what was going to happen next. Mentally and physically, she was as ready as she could possibly be. Sure she was a virgin, however, she was willing to give that muc to James, pleasing him as well as her own needs by letting him do this much. Sakuya wasn't exactly sure on the risks due to the fact that they were of seperate species in general, but that much didn't seem to matter to her for the time being. Her body seemed as ready as James could prep it for this situation, so now was the best time to take the advantage and start what they both were wanting at this time.

James kissed her sliding his cock into her while they weren’t too visible his cock had fleshy barbs under the head adding to the sensation for both of them as he moaned softy kissing her deeply, gently thrusting into her feeling her tight folds over his cock purring softly as his hand caressed her body. He gave a playful smile “surprised by the little extra I have?” he asked gently, referring to the fleshy barbs just under the head of his cock.

Sakuya moaned out more at the sensation that was given. Not only was this her first time, but the barbs made it even more sensational for the girl. She hugged onto him, kissing him passionally at the feel of the moment. It wasn't too long after he entered her that James could feel the resistance of her hymen. She nodded a bit at the feel of it herself, trying to let James know that she was completely ready to give him what was most precious to most girls that they both knew. It was her way of proving her love to him, possibly making it eternal.

James slid further with her approval kissing her moaning softly into the kiss as he took her virginity gently thrusting in and out of her his hand caressing her body petting her affectionately. “After this wanna go another round in the women’s locker room?” he asked playfully this may be there first time but they both seemed to have a bit of an exhibitionist streak considering where they were right now .

Sakuya moaned out loudly from the virginity being taken, hugging him tightly in responce to it. It didn't take her long to recover though, panting and moaning as she continued kissing him passionately and returning the petting that he was giving her himself. She nodded a bit in agreement to their next location "That should be fun..." She seemed to be willing to follow him wherever he wanted to go at this rate, not to mention that would also allow her to bring her things into her bag so she wouldn't end up forgetting them later.

James purred softly as he slid deeper inside of her as he kissed along her shoulders caressing and petting her body his tail gently rubbing against her "I love you Sakuya." he stated gently as he thrusting into her a bit faster, enjoying himself as he gently rubbed his head against her affectionately getting his scent rubbed into her out of instinct.

Back
Top Bottom