Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

When Cats and Dogs get along (me and Renna)

Father McGruder

Super-Earth
James was resting in the high school commons between his classes bored as us usual and recently annoyed there was a recently playfully teasing him she seemed like she was doing it out of a little crush or something. For starters she had more canine features with her tail and ears but That didn't bother him, what did was that she wasn't acting like herself in truth he though she was pretty cool but she usually wasn't one to be so indirect.

He gave an annoyed sigh listening to "Planet Caravan" by black Sabbath on his headphones “Damn it this is annoying. I‘m gonna talk to her.” he thought out loud Figuring he’d talk to her later today to sort thing out one way or another wither making her either be forward with him or get her to stop teasing him it wasn’t particularly harsh but it was annoying.

shoichi.jpg

((Zhe Image for memory sake))

Sakuya walked down the halls wistling to herself, her next class was probably one of her favorite subjects, only for one reason. She actually was bad at the subject, since it dealt with computers and she's never been good with them. However, she did sit next to someone she had a crush on since they met. Although, he was a cat - and that caused a few issues for her being direct about it. Afterall, she didn't expect him to return her feelings about it, so she desided to play with him in her own ways so she could get close.

She blinked a bit as she saw James in the hallway, something about the way he was acting seemed different today. "I wonder what's up?" She shrugged it off and grabbed the books she needed before continuing onward to class. If anything, she was going to enjoy being near James, even though she was expecting to fail the class because she really wasn't that great at the subject.

James looked the time heading for class passing Sakuya hoping to avoid any awkward dialogue or teasing like it had been usually finding his seat in computer class still listening to his music grabbing his flash drive. as he put away his head phones for class.

He looked over to Sakuya giving a smile trying to keep things pleasant. "Nice day were having isn’t it?" he asked loading his project onto the computer still wondering what was up with Sakuya recently, hoping she would act all weird on him today.

She nodded a bit and smiled, loading up what she had of her project up, even though for the most part it looked it she was going to fail with the project the way it was. The weird thing about it was, she didn't seem to mind much about failing so long as she could be near James. Her tail was wagging a bit behind her as she streached a little bit. "Let's enjoy another day today in class, alright?" To be honest, she didn't know what to say, which was probably a first for her to be so nervous.

The screen for her project was easily seen by James, making it easy for him to tell that she wasn't doing so hot on the project itself unfortunatly. Not very many people would be this carefree in that kind of situation - but somehow, Sakuya seemed to manage. It was part of her charm, but probably also her biggest drawback.

He gave an amused smile when he saw her project glad she wasn’t in the mood to start teasing him today. "Need a little help? I'm almost done and we still have a week on the project." he stated always liking her carefree attitude figuring he should fro lack of a better phrase throw her a bone. What did the teacher ask you to make?” he asked

The class was a mixed experience class and the teacher treated it as such some doing spread sheets, other reformatting ,and some like himself programming assignments, he didn’t know where she was in the class and figured this would be a good chance to get closer to her.

She blushed a bit and shook her head, knowing that he needed to finish his project and do good on it in the very least. "I just have to make a basic webpage. But don't worry about it, get your project done first." She seemed content with that, even though the way her ears lowered a bit after she said that had it's own story to tell. She knew she wasn't doing too hot and didn't wanna admit it. After all - computers wasn't her speciality, sceince was. She laughed nervously at the thought of the help, not sure what it'd feel like to be asking help from someone she liked so much.

From a glance at her computer screen, it looked as if the 'body' tag was a little screwy on how she configured it, there was no CSS script, but it looked as if her design would work best for it. Also, even though it was a bit harder to tell - the Metatags and title were missing various things that were required for the project of designing a webpage. This was actually to be expected, since the science projects were do the same week as these projects - making it a bit more obvious where she devoted her time.

James smiled as he finished punching in the code running the test run as it operated smoothly. “There .That’s all I needed to do really“ He stated smiling pleasantly as he looked over her website Lets see, this should be easy enough to fix first you worked around the coding complications but you’re missing some other important code and are missing a few requirements.” he stated

He just remembered his next class giving an awkward laugh “Umm if it help you can you help me in science I’m kind of having a little trouble on the homework.” He stated his ear perking nervously as he looked over all of the code scripting.

She blinked a bit and then held her finger to her chin. "I supose I could, after all - you're helping me with my computer stuff and all..." She streached a little and smiled. "So what can I help you with exactly? Nothing much should be too big of an issue if we start early on it." She tried to fix the problems with her project while she talked, wanting to try to get that much done and out of the way. In her mind, if she could atleast prove to him that she was doing better on this stuff herself with his help, it'd probably make him feel better himself.

The only thing in her mind which might pose a problem given the time remaining on the assignment was the Sceince project itself, although there were ways around that if push came to shove. It would just be a matter of them getting together at a later time to work on something fast and easy to turn in. In all reality, it was what she was hoping for - so long as he didn't turn in anything "too complex" on the project paper they had to turn in originally to show the intrstutors what they were going to be working on.

James figured out a basic code script around what was already there as he though fro a moment “Thank you Would geological study be acceptable?” hew asked about science class righting down the process on a piece of paper smiling pleasantly “This should do it.” he stated happily Looking around the class I can’t do it all for you but I’ll help you through the steps.”

He though a little more about his science assignment hoping he’d at least get a c science being his worst subject as he ran the ideas through his head. Hoping it would be an excuse to meet her after school. “Should we meet up after school fro my project” he asked?

Sakuya nodded a bit and closed her eyes in debate, wondering what the best way to do this would be. She then started to wag her tail back and forth, having a reletively good idea of what to do that would take one week exactly and would mostly be 'set it and forget it' with some obervation once a day at most. "Alright, that sounds like a plan to me. How about I help you and you help me with the computer stuff." She held out her hand and smiled to him, hoping they could come to an agreement one this, since it would give them quite a bit of time together. If anything she planned to enjoy this to the best extent she could imagine.

The idea she had was simple enough to do as well, it just required some materials and such that could easily be gathered around outside as well as a chemical she knew would probably be around his house for cleaning purposes. Due to that, it would be reletively possible to create a geology project and report the processes with reletive ease and with minimal effort - the ideal project for those who didn't know much about the subject.

James smiled shaking her hand "sounds like a good deal." he stated his tail swaying pleasantly as he watched her work on her project to make sure she got the basic process hoping there might be a little more than homework going on between the two of them snapping back to reality, saving such thoughts for later.

As the class went by and bell rang the teacher looked at James Making sure he was and noticing he was helping Sakuya “Good you’re done as usual and helping someone else, considering most students are either playing games or busy letting their projects fall behind that will improve both of your grades.” he stated moving on.

((Alright, later that afternoon >_> Yes....that's right, time skip - got a problem, take it up with me later))

It was shortly around when Physical Education was about to come to an end for the pair of them. Sakuya yawned a bit as the instructor handed her a small list of things to get and where to get them. The girl laughed nervously as she noticed that some of the supplies the instructor was in the male changing/shower room. Sakuya glanced around the room quickly in hopes of doing a fast head count before she stood up. She walked over towards the male doors and walked in, quite sure that noone else was in there. The smell of the soap and steam from previous uses throughout the day seemed to hamper her sense of smell, not to mention it was filled with countless scents that even had her blushing alone from that much.

She didn't seem to be looking around too much, simpily making her way to the back area of the changing room to where the storage was, in hopes of getting what she needed and leaving before any of the guys came in with her in there. She wasn't sure about most guys when it came to being spotted while changing, but for her - it was reletively embarassing and she would probably wind up panicing at the end of things

James was heading out from the showers he had a towel on but it left little to the imagination just covering his from his waist to mid thigh he wasn’t exactly an athlete but he wasn’t scrawny or over weight either he looked nervously seeing Sakuya "What the hell?" he stated finding a wall to hide behind "Hi." he stated awkwardly his ears folding down slightly "Great the one day I take an extended shower and this happens..." he thought out loud annoyed at his luck.

Sakuya stopped a bit and looked him over before James hid behind the wall. She was blushing brightly and seemed to be confused as she quickly moved herself to where she was facing away from him entirely. "I....I'm so sorry....." She was at fault, that much she couldn't deny. She stayed still there for a while, trying to think of a way to appology properly to him as she heard the bell ring as her ears perked up. The bell for the pair of them signified that the day was coming to an end and it was time to start heading home. In the position they were in however, neither of the pair could easily move due to embarrassment of the situation.

He gave an awkward laugh "What are you doing here?" he asked now hiding because of his arousal her was the girl he was attracted to alone him and he was naked except for a towel. Umm if you need anything could get it fro you." he stated trying to change the subject but his ears and tail signified he was ready to simply walk over to her and start exploring her body and taking her as his.

She blushed a bit brighter, shifting her body as she realized that they would be alone at this point. She didn't know how to react at this point and laughed nervously. "Th....The teacher.....asked me to get a few things..... I didn't know you were in here...." She seemed to trail off midsentance with that one as she tried to think how to word it probably. She wanted to appologize, but this was too embarassing for her to walk in on him like that. It also didn't help her cause that she had a little bit of a crush on him, which was the whole reason she tried her best to get to be with him at any time she could.

It wasn't much longer before the lights to the gym could be heard being shut off. The gym instructor had a date that afternoon and apparently she didn't want to wait to make sure all of her students had left this time. Alone was an understatement for them at this point, considering the gym was the only way in or out of the changing rooms, and the doors being locked could be heard breaking the silence for a brief moment. Sakuya's ears lowered a bit as she sighed, wondering why things seemed to be aiming to embarassing the pair of them when things were finally working out the way they were supposed to.

He gave a worried expression "We better get someone’s attention quick." he stated as he heard the lights shutting off and the door locking looking around desperately trying to ignore his instincts. "Just look the other way a bit more and I'll get to the lockers to change." he stated awkwardly, Did he want her yes but explaining why they were trapped here would really be more trouble than it was worth.

Sakuya seemed quiet a bit, still looking away from him. She was trying to sort everything out in her head before she continued where she was going. She then nodded a bit and turned back around quickly before he had a chance to come out from hiding. "If there is anything I can do to make up for this, please say so." She nodded a bit and then eeped, turning back around with her ears down at what he said. She didn't want to embarass him any more then he was probably at. Although he didn't seem too bad from what she was expecting originally.

He gave an awkward smile "trying to get someone to open the door would be a good idea, everything else would be too strange to ask." he stated honestly looking around the edge of the lockers "Umm while we're alone why were you teasing me all this week?" he asked hoping shed answer how he thought otherwise deciding upon admitting it himself. still trying to get the mental image of taking Sakuya to the showers with him out of his mind.

She blinked a bit and laughed nervously knowing one thing to be true about that question just then. If she answered it, it would be most akward due to how little James was wearing right now. However, if she avoided it, he might avoid her in reaction to that, which was far worse of a responce she'd want. Sakuya know this much at the very least and didn't want things to worsen more then they already have. She gulped a bit and sighed. "Because I was able to get close to you during that time...." She seemed to wait for his answer, wondering how he would react to such a thing. What she was expecting was probably the worst case situation to happen, since it was more or less confessing while they were in one of the most akward situations immaginable

He was already putting on his pants looking back "I enjoy your company too, what else were you going to say? he asked." giving a gentle laugh "Sorry about the time and place but it’s really been bothering me.” he stated with an apologetic smile.” tossing his shirt on hoping someone would open the door soon before he lost control of his urges.

She blushed brighter and nodded before her ears perked up she then laughed nervously and sighed. "That's not good....I stopped hearing footsteps around the gym..." She was still in her gym clothes, since she didn't get the chance to change before they would be able to leave, and that much was kind of embarassing since he was actually dressed and techniqually, she wasn't in proper clothing. "It's not that I enjoy your company.....so much as it's...." She stoppped for a moment and looked down, brushing her finger on the ground. It was obvious that she was too embarassed to say it, however - that hinted to only one real thing that could possibly finish that sentance.

James smiled walking over to her having left his shirt off “I feel the same way it will be awhile till someone notices. any ideas on how to pass the time.” he asked purring softly as he fell fro his instincts wanting to have her here and now. A playful grin on his face. Ashe gently held her giving her a kiss, waiting for her to respond to his advance. “Sorry if this sabot forward but this place has really gotten to me.” he stated.

All she could do from the kiss was blush when he broke away from the sure shock of the moment. It took her a bit before she moved up to him and gave him another kiss, seeming to be enjoying this so far herself. "I.....I still haven't taken a shower...." She seemed to be trying to hide that judging by how softly she said it, although the fact that she was still in her gym clothes hinted to it even without her saying anything. So many things were going through her mind at once right now that she seemed lost in the moment of being this close to James. Her tail swayed from side to side as she hugged him happily, seeming content with everything happening so far today, atleast for now it seemed.

James gave a gentle smile as she kissed back his tail swaying happily Giving a playful laugh. “We’ve got a shower right in here, mind if I join you?” He asked hoping to do all kinds of things with her during that shower as he kissed her again gently squeezing her ass. Purring softly as his tail gently rubbed against her “I’m sure we both want to.” he stated softly kissing along her neck now.

Back
Top Bottom