Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A Spell Gone Wrong (Kotep and Dakol)

Lord Dakol

Supernova
It was dark and dank on the closed stairway, dim torches leading the way downwards into darkness. A young man tried to see into the blackness, but to no avail as his eyes were still adjusting to the darkness. He wore a dark blue hoodie with slacks, covering his slim physique. His dark brown hair covered his glasses, which looked as if they were about to fall off. He held a number of book in his right arm, descending the stairs carefully until he reached a wooden door. With a push, it swung open and - surprisingly - revealed an expansive room.

Placed around the large room was a number of desks in the corners of the room, and tall bookshelves holding many old-looking books that were thick with dust. A neat rug lay across the middle of the floor, and a cot was to his right.

"Man... I hope she gets here..." Dakol muttered nervously as he fumbled with the books. If any of the teachers found them here before they finished... he didn't want to think about it.

Sonja walked down the steps carefully, one hand on the wall as she came down the steep stone staircase. She reached the door that her friend had told her to stop at, and pushed it open to find Dakol already inside and getting ready. She was a rather modestly-built brunette, with nothing much sticking out in any direction. For the most part, she was fairly pretty, though one would be hard-pressed to call her sexy.

"This better not take long, because I don't feel like getting caught," she said in a slightly scolding tone, pulling off her sweater and tossing it over a nearby chair. She had volunteered for small experiments for her friend before--not always entirely voluntarily, but he had never hurt her, so she had a hard time finding a good reason why not to go along with his experiments. It was practice, after all, and that couldn't hurt, right?

"So what's supposed to happen if this works?" she asked, standing in the center of the room.

Dakol looked at Sonja and sighed in relief. "I hope so as well," he muttered, placing a chair on the rug and opening one of his dusty books. "Well, if it works, then its supposed to be able to place minor mind control on you for a short time."

He got on his knees and began to apply rat's blood on the ground around the seat in the form of intricate runes. He beckoned her to the seat and put on his "working gloves".

Sonja took her seat on the chair, sighing as she smoothed out her pants a little and looked up at Dakol. "Mind control? You'd better not do anything...perverted, understand?" she asked, shooting him a serious glare. This seemed a little more dangerous than their usual experiments, so she wanted him to be careful here. Her feet were swept up underneath the chair, in order to keep them out of the way of the runes.

Dakol tilted his head at her in true insult. "Sonja, come on. I'm not like that," he said, which was honestly true. Unlike the other boys who frequently used their spells for... other things, he used them for what he wanted to achieve in life: a master magician. He looked back in the book and opened another. "Hmm..."

Looking at Sonja, he stood up and looked at her with an assuring smile. "You ready?" he asked her.

Sonja had to believe him when he told her he wouldn't use this spell for anything bad--after all, he was one of the few who used their magic only for magical studies, and not for 'extracurriculars'. She sighed lightly, nodding up at him, and even returning the smile that he gave her. "Yeah, I'm ready. Let's do it."

Dakol smiled once more, making sure the runes around the seat were in their proper place. When he stood up, he or Sonja hadn't noticed that his shoe slightly messed up one of the runes, making it look like the word "lust" instead of "divinity". Grabbing one of the books, he flipped the page and began the incantation.

"Dra Kutc uv Sykel, frus ryja knyhdat sa drec tejeha bufan, ymmuf sa du dyga luhdnum uv drec kenm'c seht, vun yc muhk yc banseddat." he said loud and clear, his free hand directed towards Sonja. Now, because of the holy power that was imbued with the spell, and the messed-up rune that lay to the left of Sonja's feet, the runes began to glow in a gloomy way. Black ink rose from the runes and concentrated on imprinting itself onto Sonja's collarbone, which was the same as tatooeing a person full-blast.

"Huh?" he looked, dumbfounded as the stale wind picked up around Sonja.

Sonja watched as the runes glowed with a dull light, then began to draw themselves onto her collarbone. She groaned loudly, wincing slightly at the sensation. It wasn't exactly painful, closer to the feeling one has when thinking of something painful. She gripped the arms of the chair lightly and looked from the top of her chest up to Dakol. "Huh? Huh what--what did you screw up?" she gasped, shooting a glare at Dakol.

"If something's screwed up, I swear...!" she began to say, trailing off as she looked down at her hair, which was slowly creeping down over her chest. She grabbed a lock of it, able to watch as it grew wavier and lighter, almost as if she had dyed her hair. "Hey--make this stop! Isn't there a spell to neutralize it or something?" she asked nervously.

Dakol began to panic, flipping through every single one of his books, but had no idea what had gone wrong! He had done everything perfect and careful, making sure to not make a mistake. "I-I don't know what's going on!" he explained in panic, throwing his books behind him and running to the bookshelf, hoping the answer would be inside of the pages.

He searched, but found none as he looked back at Sonja helplessly, pushing up his glasses. "Get up!" he yelled, hoping that would stop the incantation.

"I don't think this is working!" she yelped, getting out of the chair and trying to back away. The magic was firmly stuck to her, however, and it didn't seem willing to relinquish its hold. She groaned, grabbing her chest and squeezing it tightly. "It's...it's making me grow! Make it stop!" she gasped, struggling to keep her shirt down over her swelling breasts. Amidst the growing of her bosom, she pouted her lips a little to find that they were now thick, puffy, and stuck in a near-permanent sexy pout.

Dakol stared in shock at Sonja's rapidly growing body, then cursed under his breath and tightened his hands in helplessness. Suddenly, he ran forward and tried with all his might to pull her off the chair, but with a tiny shock from the magical aura, he was blown back and sent hurdling through the air. After what felt like an eternity, he hit the cot's metal bedpost and yelled in pain, cursing as his back was aching badly.

"It's...oooh...ohhh..." she moaned softly, as her shirt shrunk around her breasts and clung to them tightly, holding the heavy mounds in a tight embrace. Her pants had also shrunk down into shorts, which carefully cupped her rounded, soft ass. "This feels good," she moaned in a thicker, more sensual voice, running a hand over her body while her other hand slid through her hair, tossing it a little. "This is my kind of magic!" she groaned, tossing her head back and gripping the seat, moaning loudly as pleasure shot through her.

As Dakol got over the pain in his back, he turned his attention to Sonja, who was... enjoying it? Her body was quickly maturing into a full-grown woman's body, which peaked Dakol's interest for a second. He had concluded that he screwed up the ritual by mis-marking one of the runes on accident, thus turning her into a woman.

"There's gotta be something I can do..." he muttered and moved to get something from his bag, but for some reason his body wouldn't listen to his commands. Instead, his feet stayed rooted to the floor and his eyes and ears watching Sonja intently.

"Oooh...ohh, yesss..."' she moaned loudly as her soft and padded ass came to rest in the chair, the magic seeming to stop for now. Just looking over her, she looked like a paragon of sexuality--long, blond curls, thick, pouty lips, an expansive bust and wide hips, and shapely legs. Even her clothes seemed to have gotten in on the action, as she was now sporting a tiny tank top and booty shorts that clung to her body like latex, not to mention the tall heels her feet were squeezed into. "Mmmhmm...hey, handsome," she said, giggling wetly.

Dakol looked in amazement, trying to pry his eyes from Sonja, but to no avail. His breathing became a bit labored, feeling as if the air had become still and unbreathable.

Once she spoke to him, he gulped loudly, and nodded silently as his glasses were on the edge of his nose, threatening to fall off once again.

Sonja purred softly as she ran her hands over her body, licking her lips slowly and rising up onto her feet to slowly walk towards Dakol. "Oooh, were you doing some magic? I just love magic," she cooed--even though her mind was only a fraction of what it had been, everything that was there was honed to do one thing: be as absolutely sexy as possible.

Dakol struggled to get the words out of his throat, "Uh... yeah, I did that..." he was still unsure about whether or not she was the same person, but... it didn't seem to be that way. He took a step backwards and hit the wall.

"Come on, sweetie. I don't want to hurt you. I don't bite too hard," she cooed playfully, winking at Dakol as she slowly walked toward him, her hips swaying with every step, pouting her lips. "Now why don't you be a sweetie and give me a great big kiss?" she purred, wrapping her arms around his neck and leaning in, pressing her soft, plump lips against his.

Dakol, frankly, felt the need to not argue against her wishes, sighing as her arms wrapped around his neck. Warmth was released throughout his body as she kissed him, then felt the shock of electricity jolting through him. He was still in utter shock, his breath flowing over her lips until, finally, he kissed her back.

Back
Top Bottom