Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Philosophy in the Bedroom: Updated for the first time in ages with a picture plot

Status
Not open for further replies.
Update: New rare, hopefully interesting plot to be found here, please let me know if you're interested!

Greetings, Blue Moon. I'm Misanthrope, some of you may know me, most of you don't. That's great.

It's well, well, WELL overdue for this thread to be updated. I haven't actually overhauled it since the site launched and I first joined. It's like a fucking graveyard here.

Anyway, I'm a man of strange tastes, you could say. Invariably, any RP we do will be somewhat cerebral and you should expect some rumination on the very psychology and philosophy of sex and attraction. I've got one or two paraphilias or fetishes that I keep close to my chest and you'll just have to ask to find out about 'em (girls love some mystery, don't they?) but I otherwise try to be an accommodating guy. My only hard no's are absolutely no noncon, underage/loli/pedophilia, watersports/body waste and, sorry to break it to you guys, but no gay pairings or futas. Anything else I will at least consider if you can present it to me in a compelling manner. I am rarely in the mood for furries and lesbian pairings, and honestly, vampires tend to bore me.

I quite literally grew up with a dominatrix as a mother, so as one might expect, I have a predilection towards "strong" women. Unfortunately that also means that I find BDSM to be somewhat prosaic and boring- it's not that I won't do an RP that involves it, but I definitely need something else to keep my interest. I myself identify primarily as a dominant, but I rarely enjoy playing opposite against submissives. A "dom x dom" pairing is preferred, though I could find interest in a "strong switch" character, or we could also do an RP where that doesn't even necessarily come into play.

The majority of my plots are fantasy oriented, if not precisely in the standard medieval fantasy milieu then definitely incorporating a few fantastical elements.

Currently I'm craving a monster hunter plot inspired by this picture. I've got a few ideas where we could take the plot and I would love to hear your own. I have a new craving featuring a picture of a model, which you can find in this thread I created for that specific idea.

I primarily RP over IM (with google chat, AIM, YIM and Skype being my preferred programs, in that order) and I can be convinced to do an email RP, but I find it incredibly difficult to keep an RP over the forum (be it threads or PMs) going for long.

RE: Philosophy in the Bedroom (updated 5/8/2012)

Bump. I recently moved cross county, so I am now on WDT rather than EDT. Sorry if that disrupts the schedules of any of my old RPs. Please fire me a line if you'd like to work something out.

RE: Philosophy in the Bedroom (updated 5/8/2012)

Hmm, fantasy interracial marriage and transformation, sounds right up my alley. Perhaps we could come into a partnership?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom