Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

'Garborator', and other reasons why America sucks [Journal]

Re: 'Garborator', and other reasons why America sucks [Journ

ArcturusV said:
... I will point out you said you were driving a F-150. You don't get more American than that.
Not my car, dude. I drive a shitty little '85 Beamer, normally.
Also, yes, I shouldn't be trivializing a fatal car crash. Incidentally though, it turns out that a friend-of-a-friend-of-a-friend-of-a etc etc knows the woman, and she's considerably older than I thought she was. Early fifties, and apparently a raging alcoholic for about a decade. I guess I didn't get a good look at her face.
Still though, it's awful that it had to go down the way it did, y'know?

Mr Master said:
I thought we won Alaska from Russia?
No you didn't. D;
You bought it from us for 7.2 Million dollars. /end of irrelevant comment.

Sorry about the girl though, it's absolutely dreadful.

TortoiseShell said:
Mr Master said:
No you didn't. D;

Just so everyone knows that's a little more than two cents an acre just so to put that much money in perspective. I think that's considered a win.

I'm sorry to hear about your accident though. I can understand how you feel, I was in the car with my uncle when he crashed and died, I gotta away with a concussion.

lost_minority said:
TortoiseShell said:
Mr Master said:
No you didn't. D;

Just so everyone knows that's a little more than two cents an acre just so to put that much money in perspective. I think that's considered a win.

I'm sorry to hear about your accident though. I can understand how you feel, I was in the car with my uncle when he crashed and died, I gotta away with a concussion.

How's that a win? A good deal, for sure, but not a win.

And sorry to hear about your accident.

TortoiseShell said:
lost_minority said:
TortoiseShell said:
No you didn't. D;

How's that a win? A good deal, for sure, but not a win.

And sorry to hear about your accident.

I don't want to argue b/c this isn't our journal or anything, but I would put such a deal as that up in the win column. But like I said you have your opinion I have mine, and it shouldn't be to drawn out on this guys journal.

Don't be sorry for me, that was awhile ago. Feel more sorry for the guy who just experienced it.

peeks in... rearranges your pens and steals your picks and slips away all ninja like.

<!-- m --><a class="postlink" rel="nofollow" href="http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y76/dancinmynuddypants/misc/ebaby.jpg">http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y76/da ... /ebaby.jpg</a><!-- m -->

<3 Lasci

Fuck you. Far as I'm concerned you've got nothing compared to me. Nor does your country for that matter.
I'm not saying America is better, just that it takes a real idiot to think he can classify an entire country as people who are idiots and they really suck.

I hope you get Metastatic Bone Disease you stupid fuck.

Tathariel said:
Fuck you. Far as I'm concerned you've got nothing compared to me. Nor does your country for that matter.
I'm not saying America is better, just that it takes a real idiot to think he can classify an entire country as people who are idiots and they really suck.

I hope you get Metastatic Bone Disease you stupid fuck.
Okay, first of all, it was a deliberate troll. Not going to lie, I watched the episode of How I Met Your Mother called 'Duel Citizenship' right before making this post, so I was all jazzed on Canada. Also, drunk.

Second, we're kind of off that, right now. Fatal car crash. Kind of a thing. Yeah.

Incidentally, did you even read the first post? I feel like you might've just seen the title and gotten super mad. If you didn't read the first post, it's kind of ironic, because in trying to defend your country you're perpetuating one of the many stereotypes that make the international community (read: Me, sometimes France) dislike you guys so much.

If you did, I'm sorry I offended you, and by extension, your nation.

Well, you're alive to hate on lame-ass America a little more. Count your blessings I guess.

Back
Top Bottom