Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Seriously, play with me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

xxplaywithmexx

Super-Earth
It's ridiculous how much I hate starting up these threads, but I suppose it's too much to ask to come across people who are looking exactly what you're looking for. Especially when you're cravings fall more towards the uncommon side of things. So, to increase the chances of finding what I'm looking for, I must succumb to this. So, lemme get to the fun part:

Rules
Literacy: It's a must. And, come on, don't pretend you've got it. I'll find out as soon as the first post rolls around. I'm talkin' punctuation, proper capitalization, and so on. No one-ling. Three well-written paragraphs are usually plenty to keep me satisfied. Maybe less for some slow points of the RP, and more is always welcome.

Life: Working and school has forced me to cut down on my RP time considerably, and I can be a bit inconsistent with posting. That being the case, short-term RPs are a bit of a preference at the moment, but that isn't to say that I won't do long-term RPs, I only ask that you be patient with me if my posting is delayed at times. Just as I ask you to respect the lifestyle I'm going through, if you have any life situations that will affect our RP or even if you're just not all that into it, due to writers block, lack of interest, whatever, just tell me. I'm not going to get upset.

Entertainment: That's what this is. Don't over analyze things in, or out, of the RP. I'm here to relieve some stress and relax, and just write. It's something that I enjoy doing. Don't ruin it with OoC trouble or other annoyances. (If we keep talking long enough to get to know one another, I'm not about to ignore any problems you have though. If we become friends, by all means, awesome. Nothing wrong with having another to talk to.)

Respect: I'm gonna end with this. Pretty self-explanatory. We're both humans on the other end of the internet. So, you have limits? I'll respect them. In or out of the RP. You're not a fan of cursing? I won't curse. You have a problem with things getting too intimate? Lemme know, we'll keep it clean. - You get the idea.

Okay, great, the boring crap is outta the way. Let's get to what I actually plaaaay. =)
Gonna keep this simple.
If it has a <3, I really wanna play this.
If something isn't listed, just ask. Doesn't hurt to try. I might have just forgotten to add it or something. And my rabbit hole is linked in my profile.

Manga:
Naruto <3
Gantz

Anime
Soul Eater<3<3

Games:
Final Fantasy VII
Final Fantasy IX <3
Fallout 3
Mass Effect <3
Lost Odyssey
Resident Evil
Left 4 Dead
Final Fantasy IV <3<3
Super Smash Bros. Brawl
Final Fantasy XII
Chrono Cross
Metal Gear Solid
Sonic Adventure (Wouldn't mind trying a couple.)

Movies:
Star Wars<3<3<3 (This applies to the entire, expansive, universe. In fact, I'd prefer NOT to play the pre-existing characters.)

Sci-Fi <3<3<3
- So my overwhelming love of Sci-Fi inspired me to go ahead give it it's own little division! =)
- Space Marine/Alien (Soldiers exploring uncharted planets, greeted by whatever creature we come up with. Peaceful or otherwise. I'll play either role here.)
- Space Captain/Crew Mate (Again, either role.)
- Scientist/Alien, Space Creature, what have you. (Either role~ )
- Something with a futuristic city setting. (Think Bladerunner.)
- Suggestions? Lemme have 'em.

Original:
Civil War era <3<3<3
Incest - Mother/Son, brother/sister, cousins, aunt/nephew. <3<3<3
High School: Student/Student, Teacher/Student. <3
Master/slave or Mistress/slave. (Maybe.)
Interrogation - Torturer/Victim <3
Post-Apocalyptic
Zombies!
That's all that's coming to my mind for now, more will be added as I think of them. Just ask away on any of the subjects, and I'll be happy to answer any of your question.

RE: Seriously, play with me. |Current Cravings: Beast. Torture. FinalFantasy.|

Interested in brother/sister!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom