Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

ITT: Post your desktop.

Blistereds3rdDesktop.jpg

Again, this is not another new one, but at least everything's kept in its respective place.

Well, since it's been a while for me, I decided to try another approach.

BlisteredsGT4Desktop.jpg

This one came off of a Photo Drive out on Cirque de la Sarthe II on Grand Turismo 4. This time around, everything's kept nice and neat.

Mina said:
24bvtbb.png

My original wallpaper had my darling Light Yagami on it ... but I had to replace it.
Why ? Because my roommate complained that she didn't like him staring at her while she slept.
( I leave my computer on ... and I guess it's scary. )

Most of my icons are in Korean. ã?±-ã?±;;​

Lucky Star ftw.

I just recently changed mine from a stock background that someone made to this Shilo Wallace (from Repo! The Genetic Opera) one that I made. I had to resize the file because my monitor is rather large (1680 x 1050).

b4ansz.jpg

This may seem like a noobish question, where do I go to search the printscreen of my desktop or how do I make it.

• I feel so lame.
        Not only is my background for the Sims 3.
        I have the Sims 2 open. ><;

jij70w.jpg
        [/list:u][/list:u][/list:u]

I keep my screen area as clear as possible.

Half sized for the forums. My normal resolution is 1680x1050.
desktop.jpg

First one is pre-cleaning...I actually had my desktop like this for a good year or so before I decided to clean it up...

dfbsdfbs.jpg

And this was after I wanted a change of scenery

newdesk.jpg

stackhoused said:
I just recently changed mine from a stock background that someone made to this Shilo Wallace (from Repo! The Genetic Opera) one that I made. I had to resize the file because my monitor is rather large (1680 x 1050).

b4ansz.jpg

I see that American McGee's Alice there.
you can't hide from me.

<33

And here's my skydome:

30u92y1.jpg

I thought Try or DJ would find it amusing. Unless, of course, DJ is still ignoring me.

My current obsession is lolcatz, so expect any of my backgrounds to have cats on 'em

Before the lolcatz, I went through a Portal craze XD

bg.jpg

BlisteredBlood said:
Blistereds3rdDesktop.jpg

Again, this is not another new one, but at least everything's kept in its respective place.

I know this post is a few months old but...

*Gasps*

Togainu No Chi!!!! I absolutely love Shiki!!! <3

DJBayview said:
stackhoused said:

b4ansz.jpg

I see that American McGee's Alice there.
you can't hide from me.

<33

I haven't played that in ages. I'm stuck on a level and I just get frustrated. I'm not much of a gamer, so I play for a few stages and then get reaaaaaaaaaaally bored. =/

Blistereds3rdGT4Desktop.jpg

Latest and perhaps my cleanest desktop to date! I know the picture taken here is from the same game, but I apologize if it looks crappy. I can always do it over differently.

Back
Top Bottom