Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

ITT: Post your desktop.

Here is mine

desktop.jpg

What....the....hellll......WHAT IS IT WITH THESE POOR ASS RESOLUTIONS *crys* I feel my soul die al ittle every time I see somone still on 800x600

Reaper said:
What....the....hellll......WHAT IS IT WITH THESE POOR ASS RESOLUTIONS *crys* I feel my soul die al ittle every time I see somone still on 800x600

I sized it down....in photoshop
my rez is 1024 x 768....and I like it that way

24bvtbb.png

My original wallpaper had my darling Light Yagami on it ... but I had to replace it.
Why ? Because my roommate complained that she didn't like him staring at her while she slept.
( I leave my computer on ... and I guess it's scary. )

Most of my icons are in Korean. ã?±-ã?±;;​

Mina said:
24bvtbb.png

My original wallpaper had my darling Light Yagami on it ... but I had to replace it.
Why ? Because my roommate complained that she didn't like him staring at her while she slept.
( I leave my computer on ... and I guess it's scary. )

Most of my icons are in Korean. ã?±-ã?±;;​
Haha. XD I wouldn't mind if he stared at me at night!

Haha, I think roommate finds it unsettling, but he still gets to see all my lovely wallpapers. :]

Lol. XD I can see why someone would, but its still kool.

Did you make it? (and what anime or something is that with ;wants to look it up and read/watch it now; >>)

I did not draw it, and the anime is called Gurren Lagann. This is not a canon gangbang, ehehe...

However, the characters in this particular gangbang are Viral, Simon, and I believe Kamina (left to right)... judging by the blue pubic hair. ._.

The King Of Yaoi said:
Ah and lol.
I'm gonna look it up. x3

Wow... in anime you can do anything with hair... XD​
はã?ã??ã??ã??ã??

;д;

[/runs of to no longer spam the wallpaper section]

Resolution doesn't bother me much.

It is how many people are using Internet explorer that scares me.

Blistereds2ndDesktop.jpg

This one isn't really new, but it is pretty straightforward. Reason as to why there's a little more stuff out there is because there were some things in the Things I Don't Plan On Using folder I decided to bring back out again. On top of that, I also downloaded some videos off of LimeWire.

BlisteredBlood said:
Blistereds2ndDesktop.jpg

This one isn't really new, but it is pretty straightforward. Reason as to why there's a little more stuff out there is because there were some things in the Things I Don't Plan On Using folder I decided to bring back out again. On top of that, I also downloaded some videos off of LimeWire.
I like the guy's crazy smile.

I'm gonna go change my background now XD

untitled-165.jpg

Yes my dad uses my account on my computer sometimes... but its more like I type stuff for him and have no where else to keep it.

And yes shortcuts = I have no patience for finding them when I have them like right there.. So desktop is the fastest for me.

I use my firefox, the explorer is there for when I want to try things with two browsers but otherwise I rarely use it.​

Back
Top Bottom