Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

ITT: Post your desktop.

Noticed that too, huh? I'm not sure. That's the only picture of them where it looks like that. XD I think it just happened?

dt.png

lol please excuse dick in a box and jizz in my pants... THEY DO NOT BELONG TO ME I SWEAR

A lot of my icons are now useless and need to be deleted, but I am lazy, and besides, they are becoming like children to me. >_> <_<

Gwendolyn said:
A lot of my icons are now useless and need to be deleted, but I am lazy, and besides, they are becoming like children to me. >_> <_<

I agree. Children are useless and should be deleted.

Last one I have at the moment. Is made of pictures from Higurashi No Naku Koro Ni. The Girl with the red hair, Rena, is actually one of my cosplays for this upcoming convention. ^^
untitled-1.jpg

Hmm, I might check that out... I've wanted to watch a whole series of anime, but have never been able to find one I like. x__x

Desktop.jpg

I like it looking clean. The desktop folder has a few important documents and pictures I like on hand. Other than that, clutter upsets me.

Neon Boy said:
Wow, that a major quickening...Huzzah highlander reference.

Well it was a tough fight. The guy was very powerful, I won by a hair.

In the end he just couldn't keep his head against my wit.

Wtf....is with tehi forum and everyone being on fucking pussy ass 800x600 screen resolution.

Back
Top Bottom