Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

So...

What's your favorite dish? Or food? Or just something you like eating?

I like lasagna personally.. but that's only of the things I really like. :3​

I'm a fan of all of them, but right now i'de have to say my favorite is wrath

If any of you guys tried my mother's lasagna, I swear to you now, it's the crack of all foods out there.

Picture this, if you will.

A 10 inch deep, 20 inch long and 15 inch wide saucepan, layered with the lasagna macaroni, cottage cheese, hamburger, cheddar cheese, olives, slathered in her homemade sauce? Dude... I think you would orgasm in your pants if you took one bite. The only problem is that she makes enough to feed the 101st Airborne Division.

BlisteredBlood said:
If any of you guys tried my mother's lasagna, I swear to you now, it's the crack of all foods out there.

Picture this, if you will.

A 10 inch deep, 20 inch long and 15 inch wide saucepan, layered with the lasagna macaroni, cottage cheese, hamburger, cheddar cheese, olives, slathered in her homemade sauce? Dude... I think you would orgasm in your pants if you took one bite. The only problem is that she makes enough to feed the 101st Airborne Division.

Sorry blister your mom fails, cottage cheest = nasty, lasagna is supposed to be made with mozzerla, and olives? wtf -gag-

5 scarmbled eggs, 4 slices of extra thick bacon, 5 sausages patties, 3 english muffins with mounds butter, tall Screwdriver to wash it down.

Hmm...

I like a lot of food...I eat a lot. Lol.

Let's see:
-Sushi(of all kinds)
-Humbow
-Mcdonald's fatty fatty foods...aka Quarter Pounders, Big Macs, and French Fries.
-Hamburger Pie! =D
-Mac n' Cheese

I like food *drool* @.@;

Veal. Well, those cheap Veal Patties.

I love those quite a bit.

Back
Top Bottom