Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

General chat thread. For all the poeple who want to go off t

Status
Not open for further replies.
No i'm straight, only a faggot wants to see another mans feet.....and I rarely ever take my socks off...

Hmm, socks are pretty annoying in my opinion, I hate when they like wrap around my toes...

Just... I fucking hate feet in general. Maybe thats why I like shoes and socks so much. they are an attractive means of covering up those hideous atrocities.

Wait a second... if this is a thread about going off topic, then wouldn't going off topic mean that you are staying on the topic proposed on the thread?

Don't think about it too much.
If you even begin to understand the concept of an on topic off topic thread the consequences could be... UNIMAGINABLY HORRIBLE.

no ther eis no topic to this topic, this topic was mrelely crearted as a topic for those going off topic of the proper topic in another thread. Now count the amount of times topic was stated.

This proves my theory that Joseph is in fact an all mighty being who will one day take his place as the rightful one and only god.

Yep, I totally came up with this theory like, years ago.

And soon, that theory will become fact. I shall rule this pathetic city and the rest of the world with an iron smile.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom