Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Record of the Black Phoenix - Kite Xiroh

Re: Kite Xiroh, The Lone Dry Cleaning Store Operator.

Wow. I didn't think of that.

That's so true! ><

Re: Kite Xiroh, The Lone Dry Cleaning Store Operator.

Awwes. :3

I miss you to, Hahvy. Once I get some computer time I'll log onto messenger to talk to you. Either that, or come to the chat box.

In either case, have a happy Turkey Day.

Fuck YOU, unpredictable, illogical Utah weather!

Ugh... This month's word is STRESS, as in "I've been having stress headaches since the begining(sp?) of the month".

My left knee occasionally aches when I'm out in the cold for enough time.

Issues that go unspoken should stay that way. If I want you to know, I'll confide, otherwise don't pry.

I keel you.

I'm glad I have friends that are willing to help me out of shitty situations, for if it were not for them, I'd likely be in prison or on the street. Thanks, team. ;-]

12/23/09 - 1:08pm

There is but One Power you Should Believe in- Yourself.

Well, my plans for leaving this month have been shot, in addition to gutted, skinned, and eaten with a side of "Kite's self-esteem".

Delicious.

This means I may or may not have a job at the end of the month. Which means I may or may not have a place to stay at the end of the month.

I hate Utah. I'm going to the East coast. Fuck this place. Nothing but "DRAMA DRAMA DRAMA".

Someone mail me a god damned laptop so I can actually roleplay, instead of being limited by this shitty PSP. I'll love you forever!

And so I'm back, from outter space.

Hey doods.

I make epic money now.

And I have a laptop with mobile interwebz, so you'll see me around more often.

Also, check out the links in my signature. They're epic.

Have a nice day, people whom don't read my journal.

Saturday, June 19, 2010 - 3:16am

Atreides Arteslei, the level 1 catboy.

[Profile]

I'm thinking I may be a little more serious with this character, and start documenting his journey through Blue Moon.
What follows is his basic character sheet.

[Appearance]
Name: Atreides Arteslei (Ah-tray-dees Art-tes-slay)
Race: Nekomata
Biography: Atreides is an unremarkable young nekomata born to an unremarkable clan of modernized nekomata. His only real perk was that his ability and eagerness to learn were greater than any normal person. This isn't to say it was epic, but it was indeed grand. After completing advanced schooling, Atreides bought a mediocre sword and shield set, as well as a small, cheap firearm, and set out to learn more about the world outside his city. The world of the Blue Moon.

To avoid worrying his loving parents and dear friends too much, the young nekomata occasionally calls by phone, or magical device, back home to talk about his journey. Atreides is easy to speak to and easier to make friends with.

Atreides possesses great potential, and constantly seeks out teachers of combat, magic, or any other unusual art one may have to offer.

Fighting Techniques Learned:
Longsword (single)
Longsword and Shield
Novice Gunkata
Kickboxing (unarmed)

Other Abilities:
Fast Healing- Received from The Black Dragon God Trygon

Current Inventory:
Mediocre Longsword (with sheath)
Mediocre Wooden Shield
Mediocre Pistol (with holster) {Currently in the possession of Eli}
Three Days of Trail Rations
Backpack
Black/Blue Cross Suit (damaged) -[Shirt- missing left sleeve, undershirt, cross necklace, pants, belt, boxers, socks, shoes] (equipped)

Relationships:
Acquaintance
Lorie (Candira)
Vicki (LittleMisstCake)

Caution
Eli (rage0976)

Distaste
Kaie (kikora)

Loathing
Shadow (Shadow_n1n) =Dead

Random facts:
Has been branded a Cleric of the Black Dragon God Trygon.
Is a virgin.
Finds the color pink to be pleasing to the eye.
Hasn't had alcohol.
Enjoys idle chatter.
Shies away from intimidating or rude people.

General Boredom

2:49AM MST - Monday, Febuary 21st 2011

I'm fucking bored.
Wanna' help me change that?

Click here and give this a read.

I've been in a roleplaying mood for a while. I love group RPs, but I haven't found any currently running that are of any interest. I love deep, engaging plots soaked in action and adventure.

I have a few ideas already up. click that link to take a look. Have an idea? Go ahead and share, I'm totally down for that.

I'm back, bitches.

Yep. Figured anyone who knows me or cares could be alerted to this fact.

Hit me up or whatever for an RP.

=_=

Can't tell if sarcastic, or genuinely ecstatic.

In either case, it's nice to see the Master Troll of BMR still kicking.

Just lurking. I'll be around for a bit if you want to chat.

It's good to pay a visit. I see BMR has grown quite a bit.
How are things?

Yep. The place just keeps on growing and growing. XD But amazingly we still have that family feel. At least, I think so. >///<
And things are good, albeit hectic. But such is when you're a parent, right? But kids are good and all that. I still can't believe how big they are. It boggles my brain, lol! How about you? How's everything? : )

Could be better, could be worse. Working on getting a new job so I can get a new place. Bought my own car though.

Thank ya, Angel.

Holy fuck, It's Trygon, destroyer of egos.

'Sup?

Back
Top Bottom