Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Record of the Black Phoenix - Kite Xiroh

K

Kite Xiroh

Thread for spouting random crap.

Feel free to read and comment at your leisure, but please keep idiotic posts to yourself, as I don't want, nor need, rude bullshit smeared upon my thread.

Thank you.

Re: Kite Xiroh's Updatulous Threadicus. (for those who care)

Since Darker has been in quite a dry-spell, as it were, I'll be opening my GRP coordination thread, if I have time this weekend.

Please anticipate my Kingdom of Awesome opening its gates to you soon enough. :cool:

Down for the Count.

Even though some users think otherwise, I think it is a bit sad that Darker went down. Again.

I'm refering to the time before last, as this last time was just 'burying the corpse'.

Getting passed that, I find that Blue Moon is slowly becoming my home, and my acclamation(?) is almost complete.

My only regret is that I don't have my own internet connection. I'd actually be roleplaying if I did.

(June 3, 2:56p)

post 1 of 3

Today almost seems surreal. I've had a headache for the passed few days, which seems to have lifted, if only for the moment. I want to get away from this city for as long as possible. There's nothing here for me, yet I feel trapped.

I've also noticed that my attitude toward people has declined. I can't stand people who think I will let them push me around. An example of this is as follows:

-Old fart enters my shop, and plops his bundle of dirty shirts on my counter, a place that I do NOT- (to be cont'd)

Post 2 of 3

-process clothing-

Kite: could you move those over there?

-Kite motions to the processing table not more than 4 steps away from the current position of the old fart-

Old fart: Can't you do it yourself! Geez! what the hell do they pay you for?!

-he rudely says this as he takes the clothing to the table-

-being the old weezy bastard that he is, Kite only hears the last part come out as 'what do they pay ya'?'-

Kite: Not enough.

It's shit like that that I've had quite enough of. (to be continued.)

Post 3 of 3

I'm not a fucking robot, and I refuse to be treated as such. If people can't show respect, they can get the fuck OUT.

You don't want to be sincere?

-shrug-

I don't want to help you.

Simple as that.

That's the problem with the people in this city, they're all douche-bagels. They even drive like douche-bagels!

A day doesn't go by that I don't hear the sound of screeching tires and an idiot slamming on the horn.

I miss Layton city SO much. -_-

Bored, as always. P 1 of 2

I hate Utah weather. It's so unpredictable, unless you watch the news. I don't.

It was raining this morning, so I put on my 'Awesome Coat' and headed to work with my small umbrella.

Now that I'm at work, the rain stopped and those damn clouds have the nerve to think about revoking their overcast status!

Damn them and their protective shielding!

Work is still uneventful, and I assume that things will continue to be boring until either, I get a girlfriend as wild as me, or the zombie apocalypse occurs.

Bored, as always. P 2 of 2

On the note above, I'm sure the zombie apocalypse has a better chance of occuring than me finding a girl up-to-par around here.
I blame Utah.

anyway, if you're into fucked-up anime, check out Higurashi no Naku Koro Ni (When They Cry).

The first season is a little hard to understand, since it doesn't let on much about what's going on in the background, however, season 2 (Higurashi no Naku Koro Ni Kai) explains everything. It's one surprise after another. I have yet to finish it, but I look forward to it.

Re: Kite Xiroh, The Lone Dry Cleaning Store Operator.

Posted a recruitment topic for S4 League in the 'Artwork and Media' section yesterday. Please go visit it. TT_TT
Anyway, I finished Higurashi no Naku Koro ni Kai a while ago.
There was a sequence after the credits rolled that I didn't understand, so if anyone understands it, do tell.
On another note, I want to play more of Velvet Assassin. That game seemed pretty dark. I like it.
(2:05p)

June 23, 2009 - B-days are plentiful. P1 of 2

It seems that my mother's fiance's daughter's birthday will be tomorrow. She said she wanted something simple, like a card. I guess I could go with that. I can't stand getting cards on my B~day though. People usually expect me to keep them, but really, why would I do that? It may hold sentimental value for a while, but afterward, they become mere pieces of trash that clutter my junk-drawer.
I'd find a pair of bright-yellow boxers signed by you more appealing and sentimental than a card! XD Seriously, I-

June 23, 2009 - B-days are plentiful. P2 of 2

-would.

Following this woman's B-day is Xanatos' B-day! Be sure to send him plenty of pics of topless, white-haired, red-eyed gunslinger women. those are his favorite! (mine as well.)
Of course, I didn't get him a card.

Dynasty Warriors 6: Empires.

Dynasty Warriors 6: Empires is a great time. The character creation is pretty sweet, and the new system is cool.

Is does suck that they changed the styles though. There are also characters missing from the roster, which I found kind of dumb. Also, 'Free Mode' was removed and your characters don't keep their levels after you finish a campaign. Their weapons, however, can be restored using bonus points that you obtain after you beat a campaign.

Oh, and there is a massive amount of custom character slots.

KX review: Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince.

Disappointing. Sure the one Quidditch match in the entire movie was cool to watch, but there was a huge flaw; one that I, and many other viewers, were anticipating.

They left out the final battle at Hogwarts.

AUGH!

Such crap!

Now you know.

Murder Princess

So, I found an anime from Funimation called 'Murder Princess'.

I'm not going to tell you what it's about, but I can tell you that it's pretty cool.

The gore factor is decent. The action is actually animated, thus making it awesome.

I suggest this anime to any action lover.

Kite got a raise!

My boss told me I got a raise. now I make $7.50 an hour in this lonely, uncomfortably warm hole in the wall. XP

Also, I picked up Persona 3 FES. Haven't started it yet, but I'm eager to.

More to come if I'm not incapacitated before then.

zOYFG Birfday!

So yeah, my Birthday is coming up on the 15th of this month. :D

I hope all you ladies are going to be making me some awesome cleavage signs. >:3

(8/6/09, 1:04p)

Tough Times for The Terror of Death.

Well, do to my recent money issues, it seems I won't be taking a trip up to Idaho for my childhood friend/crusher's birthday.

I'm rather disappointed in myself for letting her down like that. It's been years since we've seen each other face-to-face, and now I won't get to see her for quite some time.

Hopefully, this will all blow over soon, so we can do something about this separation.

I shall keep my head held high and a devious grin on my face.

8-25-09 / 3:48p

Tomorrow, I'll be leaving to Vernal (aka Nowhereville) for the weekend. I hope to have some measure of fun with the vehicles there, but given my relationship with my father, I guess it'll be mediocre.

Pray for Answer.

September 11, 2009, 11:43am

I'm here, on location, in Vernal. It turns out my sister has internet. Went cliff diving today, and tonight I'm suppose to go to a BBQ. Tomorrow, I'm also suppose to go four-wheeling. Have yet to see any women I find attractive.

Being out in bum-fuck-egypt sucks.

Hopefully, I will find something to blow up. Ease my intense boredom.

September 12, 2009, 5:51

I'm confused as to whether or not you believe I'm in Egypt.

I'm not, just to clear things up. I'm still in Utah, just in the middle of nowhereville.

Well, you never know. There are people from like Sweden and shit on this site. <.<

But yeah, my bad on being naive. XD

But that sucks.​

At work right now. my legs, back, and arms are sore from the four-wheeling I did yesterday. I'm also rather groggy.

That fucking trip wore me out yesterday. I wanna' go to sleep right now. TT__TT

9/14/09 - 9:55am

Anime Banzai!

So Anime Banzai is coming up. It's gonna' be a 3-day convention; October 16th-18th, at the Sheraton hotel in Salt Lake City, Utah.

I'm hoping to get my ronin cosplay going, seeing as I found sewing patterns for hakama.

Then again, I can never seem to get the costume I want made in time.

I hope to see some of you Blue Moonians there, but I won't hold my breath. ^^

9/15/09 - 12:18pm

Back
Top Bottom