Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Old thread, please delete

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: ish looking for rps! (updated July 19th!)

bumppity bump bump bumppity bump bump look at deerpoob go.

RE: ish looking for rps! (MASSIVE update August 13th)

bump for possibly the biggest update ive done, id love to do pretty much anything in my second post right now :)

RE: ish looking for rps! (MASSIVE update in second post August 13th)

boooooooooooomp

ghost.jpg

bump with a new craving in the first post!

RE: ish looking for rps!

I really like the idea of your fox roleplay. Maybe instead of it being during a full moon that she transforms back it could be that she can turn into her true form at any stage but fear and pain inhibits it until she's getting better from the injury? That would allow for the roleplay to continue on longer than the other way and mean that she could shift between forms at will. Also, I personally perfer to roleplay on threads as it allows the whole roleplay to be kept together rather than split between emails, plus my email inbox gets full enough as it is, but if you're not up for this we could compromise to pms if you're willing.

RE: ish looking for rps!

Ya now that I think about it that makes more sense XD I think Ill just change it to something like that, but that sounds good! and ya a thread is fine, I just like pm's cause you can put them in folders and that sort of thing, plus its just your own stuff it wont get lost in other peoples, but a thread is fine ;)

pm me and we can talk a bit more about it!

hey i am back yet again XD laptop broke for a while and now im sick, so i guess i need to pass some time...

bump

kinda been off and on lately XD (mostly off unforunatly)

Final Fantasy roleplay?

RE: ish looking for rps! (Update second post! April 2nd)

bump

disappeared for a while again x.x not sure how long ill stay but if something grabs my interest ill probably hang around for a while.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom