Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fathers Old Maid Cafe (Continued from DRP) (Migumi and I)

As Nagisa, Fumiko continued to play her part. Gasping and ahhing at each violent thrust, her Nagisa self wondering how long Tomoya had held back such lust. She closed her eyes, taking in the sensations between her legs. "To-mo-ya-kun," she said during his final thrusts. Nagisa orgasmed, then placed one final kiss on his forehead before the program switched off.

The robot's eyes turned back to it's usual brilliant shade of pink and the wig detached itself from her scalp. She gave a quick toss of her hair then looked over lovingly at Thomas. "I'm glad you enjoyed it master. Is there anything else you want today?" Fumiko was always ready to please, which was something her previous master had programmed in her. But what Thomas didn't know was that his father had installed a hidden program for Fumiko. Her eyes scanned over Thomas' body, chuckling inwardly to herself. This will be interesting... I don't think he's ever experienced "that" yet. She giggled out loud, but it just seemed like she was lightening up the mood as she waited patiently for Thomas' answer.

"Get a meal ready won't you Fumiko-chan" He responded, with a tired sighed. He stared at the moonlight which rose in place of the sun. Ending the twilight that was. He gazed up it admiringly. Before he did though, he got up and got dressed properly. This time a blue suit, with an oval hat.
"I have some business to take care of, I'll be back in a few hours. I have to drop off some papers at the office, finalize my owner ship of this place and you. You'll have to tell me more on how father ran this place though. Wouldn't mind trying my hand at this business. So you a few." He said stretching out, ready for a little nice walk into the night time.

A few Hours later...
He returned, realizing that he forgot his keys to the door to his cafe.

Fumiko had sensors installed that would alert her when specific persons were approaching. She had just set the last plate of food when her sensors picked up Thomas heading toward the door. The robot, back in her maid outfit, bounded for the door. She flung it open then pounced on Thomas standing at the now wide open door. "Welcome home~♥" If the female robot had a puppy tail, it would be wagging some much that even her bottom would be swaying to and fro. "I have dinner ready for you. I tried to use what was in the freezer of the cafe. Your father never let me use the cafe food, but it was the only thing I could think of. I hope that was okay with you." She released her grip over Thomas to lightly brush off any dirt on his clothes. "ome inside come inside ~~~" Fumiko begged as she pulled Thomas into the building.

The initial reaction of Thomas was he went red in the face in front of the ever so affectionate Fumiko. quickly he regained the composure of a man trying to fufill the needs of his goals in life. As well as a man enjoying the gifts that father had passed him down for his own son to enjoy. He looked directly at her an kissed her passionately, his tongue dancing with hers. Nagisa was alright, but when it came to his maid and partner in all things sexual none can match the beauty that was Fumiko. When she stated what she did for dinner he merely shook his head at the thought.
"worry not we we'll be setting a new supply of food for later..." Before he sat down with her he had though that he liven up the room a bit with some music. He walked over to his father's custom made jukebox and looked at some of his selections. There was one in particular that he loved.
"Ahh Nico Nico Douga... heard this online the other day I love it!" and so he activated the juke box and played a ten minute song which included mixes of Suzimiya Haruhi, and mega man and much much more

The song blended in perfectly with the background as Thomas asked question to Fumiko about the running of the cafe as well as listening intently to her responses or her life with her previous father (Though the sex life, he requested he did not here. After all would anyone want to hear what goes behinds one's closed doors?) The dinner finished off nicely with Clannad after story's insert song "Small Hands" finishing up neatly and sensually.
"time for bed Fumiko-Chan care to get me some tea before we go.." Thomas said with a twinkle in his eye, and a hard one in his heart.

"Of course Master. Do you want green tea or your special tea?" Fumiko had been programmed to give her master tea to drink before going to bed, so Thomas' request conflicted with her programming. So she stood up to wait beside him, waiting for his clarified request. As she stood next to Thomas, the maid robot went through the steps of her plan in her mind. The nylon rope was in the opened box that was pushed to the corner of the room and her personal box should be somewhere on the shelves... All Fumiko could hope was that Thomas will enjoy her plan as much as his father did.

"Special tea dear." He said with the slightest wink in his eyes. He walked over to the bathroom in the bedroom, and shortly got dressed. Though he often wondered what was the point of doing such a thing. considering he would be naked soon enough. His body was already begining to stiffen with anticipation of the actives to come tonight. He noticed her looking a the box, with the nylon rope and a sudden shiver entered his body. There was somthing forbding about the look in her eyes and box connected to her. He perished the feeling and began making the bed for the both of them.
"Ready with that special tea my dear." He called from his bed room.

((She didn't look in the box, she's just remembering))

"Of course, master," she replied with a wink. She allowed Thomas to head up first so that he could get dressed. Underneath her maid outfit Fumiko had sheer lace lingerie on, a little extra bonus for Thomas before going to bed. Thomas' voice rang in her ears. She made her way to the bedroom, seductively locking the door behind her. Fumiko sat on the edge of the bed, slowly taking off her socks. "Does Master want anything else with his tea tonight? Extra sugar, more milk, anything Master wants." With each word, Fumiko crawled closer and closer to Thomas, a glint of lust flickering in her eyes. The robot was set on pleasing Thomas, to make sure his day ended just as he wanted. To entice him more, Fumiko ran her index finger from his chin, down his chest, then circling it around the emerging bulge.

Another bout of shock swept him, but Thomas was up to the task. Though he found it strange. Was it Fumikos' program. She was a little more assertive then normal. His bulge hardened even more as her soft yet firm hands began to stroke the center of his desire and lust. His head tilted forward, and Thomas began to meet the maid's attacks head on. His mouth connected with her mouth. The kiss was sensual, warm, and wet. Slowly he motioned to undo the outfit she was wearing. He knew it was pointless to get ready in his pajamas.

Fumiko was programmed to be more assertive during nighttime "tea". Thomas' father was usually tired after a busy day at the cafe, so he left it up to Fumiko to take control of after hour sessions. Even though she was more forward, she was still programmed to follow any command she was given. So when Thomas gestured for her to take her clothes off, Fumiko obeyed. The robot gave him one last kiss and a smile before she undressed. First the apron, which she sensually untied and pulled off her shoulders. Then she pulled the rest of the outfit over her head, revealing the sheer black lingerie underneath.

Against her pale skin, the black lingerie immediately captured anyone's attention. It was a sheer lace bra and g-string thong that accentuated her large breasts and curvy bottom. It's thin lace showed Fumiko's smooth skin, while "conveniently" covering her nipples. Fumiko crawled back toward Thomas, this time immediately kissing his lips when she got there. A free hand traveled down his stomach, tracing his hair down into his pants.

He breathed in deeply at her kiss, and watched slowly as she began to undress seductively. She had the body of an ideal maid, and lover. His cock hardened at the sight of her, his body heat rose considerably, and his pupils dilated with lust at the sight of her black lingerie. Lingerie which barely covered her nipples. He walked up to her, wanting to touch her and feels her before they both lay down together in pure bliss. His hands brushed passed her cheek, stroking her pinch her gently. Thomas was basking, in her beauty and perfect form.

His hands made there way to her bra and breasts, and gently he massaged and played with them. Cupping her nipples, an enjoying there curvy feel. The moment when she brushed over his bulge over his pants, he pinched her nipples again teasingly. After that, He slowly embraced her and slipped his tongue around her ears, nibbling at them like cookies and milk, and liking them like a hot sundae. He broke off and went over to the bed side table, and opened it, pulling out a set of hand cuffs.
"Care to please me with your mouth before the real fun begins." Thomas spoke, winking at her.

Fumiko smiled, "Of course master." She returned his wink with a seductive sway that started from her shoulders and ended at her voluptuous bottom. She lowered herself to the bulge in his pajamas as she pulled them off his hips. The erection sprung free, just a few inches away from her lips. "I'm so lucky you're so big, that means more of you to please." She gave him one last smile before placing her lips around the tip. Using two fingers around the base, the robot sensually rubbed Thomas' shaft in hopes of further arousing him. She wanted Thomas to enjoy every moment with her, especially times like this.

((Writer's block >.< ))

(that's fine it happens...)

He was rock hard at this point. Her fingers on the base of his cock only furthered him to sexual energy. He wanted to take her her and now. So different From playing with Nagisa. This maid was far more wild, and far more savage then the persona sh adopted. His hands griped the back of her head as he began to sway his cock in and out of her mouth, treating it like the the other holes he normally goes after. A smile as wide as the sun traced along his face, as his maid was doing fantastic work on his cock.

"oh... that's it my dear maid... keep going.." He gasped, enjoying the hole that is her wet wet mouth.

Fumiko continued to please Thomas to her best ability. The robot lightly bobbed her head up and down as Thomas slowly moved his cock over her lips. Having his throbbing length inside her mouth gave the android maid pleasure. Fumiko moaned each time Thomas thrusted in her mouth. She used her tongue to sensually rub his underside. Her moans sent vibrations down Thomas' length, further arousing him. Precum trickled down her throat, a slightly salty treat she gladly swallowed. Fumiko began to suck on Thomas' cock to coax him closer to his orgasm. Her gentle lips applied a bit more pressure as she hungrily sucked her master's length.

Back
Top Bottom