Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fathers Old Maid Cafe (Continued from DRP) (Migumi and I)

The sun glazed the city in pure radiance, as both Master and magical android Maid (Who was at the moment not only dressed up as Nagisa Furakawa. But had apparently adopted The Clannad character's personality) Made there way downtown in order to locate the non-existant Tomoya. As strange as this may seem to one, the reason why the couldn't find Tomoya wasn't because he didn't exist. It was because they were getting side tracked by the shops which seemed to carr endless Dango memorabilia. The Master Thomas wondered whether or not this was part of her programing. All throughout out the the time they were walking together he tried to get into a certain situation, but the sexiness this version of his servant was in.. was far different from what he's encountered before. It was a "cute sexiness." Which tended to speed his heart up and redden his face at the most in oppurtune times. It was far different from the level of seducition the maid had before he encountered her.

"Umm Nagisa aren't we supposed to be looking for him..." Thomas said. As they once again forced into a quick shop for manga collectibles. There was a sign of a Dango and Starfish next to each other....

"Nagisa" gave a startled gasp. "Ahhh! I can't believe I forgot about Okazaki-san! What do I do?" In her shock she dropped the sign to bring her hands to her lips. "I'm horrible... I can't believe I forgot about Okazaki-san... especially... especially since... I have something to tell him... Nagisa looked down at her toes, looking especially downtrodden. Completely becoming distracted was completely out of character for her, but the dango sign was adorable....

She looked at a nearby clock. 5 o'clock... Tomoya was probably heading home right now or waiting for her so that he could walk her home. Nagisa was feeling guilty about being distracted, but she wasn't sure where she was. Thomas had dragged her down streets she never walked down before. "I'm sorry if this is too much of a request... but could you walk me to the main street? I need to head home now," she said with a blush.

(errr what was the original name of your character dressing as nagisa. It's been to long and I forgot sorry....)

Thomas sighed deeply. Well the day wasn't a total loss. Well it turned out that he'll have to use a bit of sorcery from the bit of knowledge he found earlier at His father's maid cafe, in order to get the type of ending he wanted for this particular scenario. Probally would've been easier had cosplayed as a certain character but it didn't matter at this point. He smiled in reply to Nagisa
"Well if that's the case lets stop over at my place first, on the way there. I have something to give you. And you might be really intrested in it besides it on the way." Within mere moments of saying this, he immediatly took hold of "Nagisa's" hand rushed back to the cafe. A certain litle bit of magic would assist him a little bit.

Ten mintues later they arrived. With on swift motion Thomas went to the kitchen to make some tea, by placing the kettle in the pot. twilight struck the cafe, and the atmosphere couldn't be anymore relaxed. He thought for moment, that maybe opening up a cafe again would maybe let him revive certain sides to himself.

While the tea was warming up, thomas quickly flipped through his father's diary for quick answers, particularly how to gain quick favor from Nagisa. He dug through the junk and found low and behold a "Dango" Figure. The fathers diary read this about the toy

"Will shift the "Nagisa's" program percption of your aura to the that of Tomoya meaning you'll give her the feeling of talking to tomoya..." Thomas read quietly to himself. Well that wasn't so bad. He can work his way up from there.

"Furakawa-san! Here you go." Thomas said with a smile preseniing the Dango toy to her.

((It's Fumiko :3 Don't worry 'bout it, I understand.))

"Ahhh! Tomoya-kun," Nagisa said with a smile on her face. Her eyes fell upon the object in "Tomoya's" hands. "You got me a dango toy?" She looked nostalgically at the toy. She then lifted the toy into her hands to see all around it. "It's so cute," she smiled again. Nagisa looked up at Tomoya, "Maybe we should get more so that they can become a dango family. That would be nice, right Tomoya?" She looked back down at the dango figure, still smiling.

"I was looking all over for you Tomoya. I thought you were going to walk me home today. Did something happen?"

((Uggh... writer's block >.<))

((Know the feeling, well take your time.))

"Well then Furakawa...." He said responded quietly to Nagisa. "What did you want to tell him." For the moment Thomas was a little bit confused. He didn't expect to be responded as if he was Nagisa. Only give her the type of feelings she had when she talked to Tomoya. For the time being he went along with it. The tea kettle whistled, and Thomas swiftly removed the tea kettle and poured some greent tea into two checkered tea cups. The atmosphere went from mundane to touching at this moment. Thomas smiled.

"Well go on Don't be shy you wanted to say something earlier.." Thomas said with a slight smile. His eyes give an affectionate look to Nagisa. For the one moment when he gazed deeply into her eyes, he wanted to embrace and do something much more....

Fumiko's vision suddenly flickered, instead of Tomoya standing in front of her Thomas was instead. The cosplay programs use up a lot of energy and Fumiko was beginning to run low on power. "Well..." she took a quick sip of the green tea to soothe her racing heart. "Me and ... Okazaki-san we've known each other for a while now and... I just wanted to know how he feels about me." She took another sip of her tea, looking at Thomas. "I know he doesn't talk much to other people, but do you happen to know how he feels about me?"

"Hmmm. I have a bit of a clue." He said winking at Nagisa. It was a bit touching to see Fumiko clustered as she was. Even if she was programed to act like Nagisa. His hands circiling around the tea pot. "But first.. How do you feel about Tomoya. Come on be honest.... If you say it out loud it might be a little bit easier. In fact pretend for one moment I'm Tomoya! It sounds like you need to prepare yourself for a confession...." Thomas said silenty. From this point he knew how to conclude this scenario. Using a combination of the effects of the dango, as well as his own "charm." for lack of a better word.

"Nagisa" jumped when she saw Thomas wink at her. Her cheeks turned pink and her heart began to beat faster. "Well I..." She clutched the dango toy to her chest. "Me and Tomoya have known each other for a while and we've been through a lot of things together. I think that... maybe we should do more things that... that... that a couple does." She nervously lifted her head up, "How do you think that..."

She looked up and instead of seeing Thomas, Tomoya was standing in front of her. "Tomoya-kun!! I um... I..." Her cheeks turned a deeper shade of red. She brought the dongo toy up to her face to cover up the blush. Nagisa tried to make contact with "Tomoya" but she was too embarrassed to keep eye contact.

He walked up to her, and gently pushed the dango toy to the side, his eyes gazed at "Nagisa" who was looking away gently, and in an instant it happened. Thomas' lips pressed agasint Fumikos. It was passionate kiss. His tounge playing around her mouth, his hands grasping on to her's. In that moment the atmosphere began to heat up. Thomas with his eyes closed, noticed that the kiss was signifiganly different from Kissing Fumiko normal program. His hands clasped her tighter, then he went into an embrace.

Before Nagisa could respond, her lips were pressed into a passionate kiss. Even though she was caught off guard, she was enjoying it. Fumiko, under her normal programming, would have kissed back Thomas hungrily. But Nagisa was a gentle girl, so she kissed him back and let him take control of the situation.

She closed her eyes, letting Thomas' tongue move around her mouth. The stimulation was starting to recharge her energy, but she would need a lot more energy. Nagisa indulged in the sensation of Tomoya's arm around her, their hands laced together, and their lips meeting and parting. "Tomoya-kun," she sighed.

"Lets do what most couples do then Nagisa." Thomas whispered into her ear silenltly. He took her hand, and pulled her gently with him to the bedroom. The door flung open, to the queen sized bed, that Thomas know's he'll be enjoying for the rest of his time, here. He took Nagisa with him and sat her down on the bed. Thomas smile kindly to her.
"Nagisa... are you ready... for his..." he said genty stroking her cheek. Even the skin of the cosplayed Nagisa was as delicate as her. Normally he would just swify ravage her over and and over again like there was no tomorrow if it was Fumikio. But he realized that Nagisa would need some special care. Gentle touch and he had a feeling It would go a long way.

She nodded her head yes, "I am but... I'm just a little nervous." Her hands held onto her school uniform skirt as she looked into "Tomoya's" eyes. She had gotten used to Tomoya being a slightly callous person, but she knew Tomoya was actually a sensitive person. "Tomoya-kun... please be gentle with me," she whispered. She let go of her skirt to put on hand on the hand stroking her cheek. Nagisa closed her eyes, smiling as she gently rubbed the back of Tomoya's hand. "Tomoya-kun," Nagisa muttered.

He kissed her gently, again, and then he pushed her gently on to the bed, on to her back. His hands began to lift down the skirt, revealing only panties. Thomas was going to make sure she was nice and ready for him to enter before he further his mission. His hands stroked the surface of her panties, rubbing her clit through. His goal at this point was to entice her, get her absorbed into his world. Then unite with her. He breathed heavily into her crouch, blowing and teasing her. Feeling her body move to his movements.
"Nagisa how does that feel." He would always ask. "Do you enjoy that." Thomas really wanted to know, how "Nagisa" could both be pleased, and how she would please him.

Nagisa blushed as "Tomoya" pulled down her skirt. She half wanted to cover herself, but the other half of her wanted Tomoya to continue. When her pink panties became visible, she knew she couldn't turn back. Then Nagisa felt his fingertips rub at her clitoris. She let out a moan, but quickly sealed her lips and blushed more. To her it was an embarrassing sound that she never thought would pass her lips. Nagisa closed her eyes, enjoying the sensations between her legs. "Tomoya... It feels so good" she sighed. Between Nagisa's leg became moist, almost ready for the next step.

Swiftly, he pulled Nagisa's panties down, and swifty his tounge gently stroked her clit. He was teasing her further now, letting the Saliva do a little of it's work down on her. To add more to the sensations, he breathed again on her soft pussy. Hearing the noises were intoxicating enough for him. But her moans were like music to his ears. Like the tea she makes for him, her the feelings lust that fill him constantly when she's around. He slips in fingure through her love hole. Playing around inside her, enjoying her reactions.

He slips his finger out, noticing how wet it has become, his tounge slips and pokes inside, enjoying the taste the android maid gives out. Thomas for a fact wants to see how far he can push this "Nagisa.", and what kind of programs were created for "Nagisa" To pleasure him.
"mmmm Nagisa-can.... that look your taste, I love it....."

Nagisa blushed when "Tomoya" gave her erotic compliments. She felt "dirty" doing this with Tomoya, but something about it felt right. The soon to be deflowered virgin panted more as his tongue hungrily lapped her arousal. "Tomoya... I could," she took a nervous swallow and panted some more. "I could... do something for you." It would be the first time she ever gave a blowjob or handjob, but she had briefly looked it up on the internet in case this scenario ever played out.

She swallowed once more then said with blushing cheeks, "Come sit on the bed with me Tomoya-kun... I'll try my best to do my part."

Thomas nodded, alowwing this "Nagisa". He was very interested in what kind of pleasures this Nagisa can produce for Thomas erotically. The thought and anticipation was almost too much for him to handle. He sat up on the bed , just as nagisa requested, his eyes gazing gently at the cosplayer. Mintues rolled by, bu that didn't matter to Him. There was all the time in the world to do what can be done. He had the feeling that tonight, would be another fantastic night of love. It was all thanks to the gift his father left him, in his will.

(eh... kind of short.... sorry...)

"Nagisa" blushed as she crawled, on her knees, toward "Tomoya". "I don't know if I can do this well but... if it's for Tomoya I'll try my best." She got between Tomoya's legs then nervously began to pull down the zipper of his pants. The bulge in his pants was crying out for her attention. She pulled the zipper all the way down when Tomoya's erection made itself known. It was bigger than she expected and was unsure if she could proceed to the next step.

But Tomoya had already done so much for her. Nagisa nervously swallowed, then bent down to put her lips against the tip. She pushed it past her lips and her moist tongue rolled around the tip, licking up some precum. It was a bit salty, but something about the taste was alluring. Nagisa slowly bodded her head up and down. "Mhmmmm... mhmmmm...mmmm." Her moaning rumbled down the throbbing length, hoping it would help Tomoya reach his fullest.

"Do what you desire Nagisa... after all we have all the time in the world. " Thomas responded with a smile. His eyes trailed down her entire form as she got on to her knees and indulged herself in his erection. The moment her lips touched his cock, a comfortable shock was sent throughout his body. In response to her lips his hands gently glided her hair or rather wig.

He felt her tongue lick the tip of his cock. Before he knew it, Thomas found himself groaning in response. He noticed how confident she was in pleasing him the more she rythmically worked her mouth. The moment she began to moan out of pleasure from slipping her mouth in and out, something awoke in him. It may not have occured to him during the walk they took, but deep down within Thomas his heart, he wanted nothing more then to ravage this version of Nagisa in more beast like ways. He wanted to see her gentle nature turn into something more whore like.

His hands gripped and pulled the root hair gently, as she began going in and out. This time he began his thrusts, with far more gusto, far more energy then even his realizes.
"This it Nagisa... your such a "gentle" little girl aren't you." Thomas cooed, his voice far more deeper, far more intense. He seized contorl of her head guiding his cock in and out far more violently.

He was going to conquer this Nagisa in more ways then one.

Nagisa let out a whimper when Tomoya suddenly grabbed her hair near her roots. Tomoya... what's happening to you? She suddenly felt like she didn't know Tomoya anymore. Nagisa remembered moments when Tomoya was sensitive and caring. This aggressive Tomoya was a bit shocking for her. But something about the new Tomoya made her comfortable. It felt like she could rely on Tomoya to take the lead and trust him with anything.

So she allowed Tomoya to force her head up and down his length. Nagisa let out muffled moans as her head bobbed faster. Her heart was racing and her arousal was quickly building up. Nagisa began to sensually rub at her fruit, hoping to relieve some of the sensations between her legs she was feeling.

Using her mouth as a certain hole to fuck was almost to much for him. He smiled down looking at the energy she was producing just from sucking his cock. Each thrust he did pulled him closer to his own orgasm. He noticed how she began to touch her self over and over. She really was aroused with orally pleasing him. He was going to have to award her later for this service her rendered him, For now though, he would enjoy her mouth to the fullest.

After mintues, though he groaned his loudest, and finally realase, a litle in her mouth and little outse...
"NAGISSSSSA THAT'S AMAZING!!." His seed began to come out, painting the a little of the room around them a spotted white. He was still somewhat hard though. He lay back taking a breath. He wanted to do more. And He will d more.

Fumiko was slowly running out of energy. To grab Thomas' attention, the robot's cheeks turned a bright red and her brown eyes began to water up. Nagisa looked up at him, cum dripping from the corner of her mouth and some trickling down her cheek. "Tomoya-kun," she begged. Around her the room and air seemed to become hazy, making the erotic scene of Nagisa stand out even more. Her desperate face was just pleading for "Tomoya" to fuck her.

As if the moment couldn't get any better, Nagisa turned herself around so that her dripping fruit laid before him. "Tomoya-kun. Please... for me?" She parted her entrance with her fingers, while playfully rubbing herself with the same fingers. "Tomoya-kun," she begged once more.

((I'm going to be away till Thursday, so please take you time responding ;) ))

(welcome back hope whereever you went was well)

He got up, and pinned Nagisa's Arms to the wall her behind still extending out, still inviting him in. His lips trailed her neck as he began to tease her fruit. The moment was now. Slowly, his cock began to enter her entrance. It was moist, soft, and it felt a little tighter then when he entered fumiko. He moved from kissing her neck, to nibbling on her neck. Soon his rythm began to increase. The temp, the whole union of it all was consuming him. His cock hardened even further enjoyoing the feeling of her insides....

Nagisa bit down on her lower lip, slightly embarrassed at the pants and moans trying to escape her lips. But her arousal beat any remaining embarrassment left in her. Her lips parted and a symphony of moans filled the air around them. Her two hair antennas bobbed up and down to the tempo of Tomoya's thrusts. "Tomoya... you're so.. ah.. good at this." It was a feeling she never experienced before and she was more than happy that Tomoya was part of the experience. "Nnhhh... faster Tomoya... ahh... faster," she begged. Nagisa knew that Tomoya was a passionate person and she could sense he was holding back so as not to exert her frail body. "Please Tomoya... don't worry about me."

((Is her back against the wall or to him?))

((back to him)

Faster He went, and at this point he disregarded how she felt, and found himself drunk with his own lust. His breaths were short, his groans growing louder, and his thrusts viloent. Throughout the entire session he kept whispering, "Did you like that, I didn't know you could be this wet." He would not relent. His breathes grew hotter, and soon switched postions, for one final climax.

He sat on the edge of the bed, and pulled her foward, on his lap. The sitting postion, it had been ages since thomas had actually used this particular postion. He smiled at the expression, Nagisa would make. it was apprent she was ready. Gently he placed her body on to his ock, and began to bounce up and down. his teeth nibbling on her neck, the warmth ofand shok through his body, pouring in extacy.

He was lose now, and with in moments after 8 more violent thrusts and moans, he began to scream. His body began to swirl in his orgasmic climax. His cum, pouring out of Nagsia's pussy. He took one final breath

"Fumiko, that was one hell of a program...:" He whispered to her silently.

Back
Top Bottom