Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mmmm... comic books.

Dr Doom is not some shitty Marvel villain! He is one of the greatest Marvel villains. Up there with the Green Goblin. The Green Goblin is insane.

I don't believe the Joker is actually insane. I think he is fully aware of everything he chooses to do. Osborn is fucking batshit.

The Scarecrow is still my favorite batman villain. Badass costume and fear toxin. Man, I was glad to see him in Batman begins.

Life on Mars said:
The Scarecrow is still my favorite batman villain. Badass costume and fear toxin. Man, I was glad to see him in Batman begins.

Oh you need to read that recent story where he DOESN'T use the fear toxin. It was so awesome. He was great. That story was on par with a lot of Joker trades.

I never was much of a comic person.

however I did read the shit out of batman.
best villians, no doubt.

Scarecrow, Joker, Two-face/harvey, Riddler were my personal favorites.

harlequin was fucking hot.
catwoman was fucking hot.

batman, for the effin win.

I think Ivy was hot too.
But deep down, I'm a complete Selina Kyle fan, for sure.
Like, the original Catwoman. Not, the whole, Halley Berry crap. Michelle's was so much better(obviously speaking about the movies) . . .

Don't you dare lump me in with that hack job of a psychiatrist. He's nothing more than a two bit villain who can't do shit unless his victims are peeing their pants. I'll accept association with the other two on sheer principle. Both know how to have a good time when it really comes down to it.

I'm a huge fan of Joker as well.
I had actually been writing a fanfic with Joker and Catwoman. I know, it sounds odd, but it really wasn't.

I think the Joker is the only male Villain I ever really got into. Though, I can play a bad ass Riddler.

I make my own villians.... I don't play those already invented.
when I get around to it I might try to throw together a Marvel/DC group rp.
I think it might be interesting.

Joseph, if/when I get around to this I'd be honored if you'd be my joker.

I feel a little better. :3
I should . . . video tape some drunken moments some time and show you guys.
My friend's are the best drunk.
I dunno what I am, however. I'm just kind of. Horny? And a little bit of a party animal.

Joseph Kerr said:
Don't you dare lump me in with that hack job of a psychiatrist. He's nothing more than a two bit villain who can't do shit unless his victims are peeing their pants. I'll accept association with the other two on sheer principle. Both know how to have a good time when it really comes down to it.

I don't recall the Joker talking people into committing suicide with words alone. Then terrifying the entire prison of Arkham, before walking out after convincing two guards it was for the best. He also managed to screw so hard with Batman it almost cost Robin his life, which was fantastic. He threw away all the things that Batman knew about him, and truly scared Gotham. I will find you the comic number... Detective Comics 835 and 836.

It gave the Scarecrow a new level of respect, most the inmates told them not to bring him back. Some of the scariest people in the joint. Quite frankly it was freaking awesome.

The spotlight is always on the Joker. He is a great villain, but for me he suffers from over exposure. He is the main 'guy' all the time that he starts to get boring. He is going to appear, threaten Gotham... but not because he hates Gotham, he does it because he hates Batman (but not really). He just wants to lure Batman out for some sorry sense of meaning in his life.

Last time Batman died, the Joker quit. He got plastic surgery, and got himself a home. He just lived like a normal person. The moment he found out this was false, he jumped right back into the gig. Without Batman, the Joker is meaningless. He can't function.

EDIT: I love the dynamics of the Joker, he is a fantastic character. Few can argue this, but I do appreciate the attention some characters have gotten in recent times.

Back
Top Bottom