Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

<Affections of a Fox> Special Plot, looking for a Partner!

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheDarkerMe

Supernova
When she was a child, her family took her to a far off land. Her father was very well known for traveling to other countries to defend his people. But this time he was transferred to another country because he had tasks there that his expertise called for. She naturally went with him, as did the rest of her family. At the time, she had two younger siblings. The young woman was well known for traveling in to the wilderness for hours on end. She loved to play in the old Shrines.

The lush greenery of Japan is well known, but the girl knew it more for the fanciful creatures there. She played in the shrines, and came across the playful legendary creatures there. The Mikos, Shrine Maidens, taught her how to control her energies. She stayed there from the time she was a eight year old child, to a twelve year old pre-teen. It was a few months before she left Japan that she was in an accident.

In one of her trips to the Shrines, she fell and slipped down a steep incline. Laying there with a broken arm, and a scratched and shattered countenanceâ?¦ she lay there waiting for the Shinigami to come for her. But a Shinigami was not what came, a white fox came into her vision. It shifted and turned into a humanoid figure. With sharp golden eyes, and long white hair. Several tails, she couldnâ??t count how man, waved behind him.

He made a deal with her, he would save her life. But in the future when she was an adult, she would be his. He would find her and claim her as his mate. She was only a child, and didnâ??t quite understand. She accepted and he left her at the shrine of the Miko she was visiting that day. She had thought it was all a dream, and nowâ?¦ it was over twelve years later.

The girl moved away from Japan, she went back to America. She became a grown woman, inexperienced with relationships. For some reason, no male seemed to match up to the fox she remembered in her dreams. Of course, how could a fox be a man? Or a man a fox. It had to be a dream, there was nothing it could be asides for that. She became and artist of sorts, painting sceneries around the world.

Now she returns to Japan, to stay in the very Shrine that the fox dropped her off at twelve years agoâ?¦

This is a simply plot of sorts, it will involve someone with an inventive way of thinking. The foxes name and his picture are all up to you go through with. The girl is mine to play around with and form. Yes the male in the plot is a Kitsune Youkai, imagine Youko Kurama from Yu Yu Hakusho of you are having any problems. At least with the set up of the demon I have in mind. Fangs, slight claws, pointed ears(Or fox earsâ?¦ up to you), and multiple tails.

m'lady, i would enjoy making an attempt to appease your plot and rp as best as i can. ^^ *takes a low bow before standing up*

You sure about that? This plot means a lot to me so I will expect a lot from my roleplay partner. XD Two Paragraph posts as a common minimum, and a rather decent 5 + Para intro... >.> ^^;;; Sorry this plot means a lot to me, as it's rather... emm... special XD

Hello Ma'am. This plot right here is amazing. I would love to bring it into action, if you do not mind that it.

Mmmm wonderful I do suppose :3... I would of course start the roleplay. But do you already have in mind how you will play the fox? XD

TheDarkerMe said:
You sure about that? This plot means a lot to me so I will expect a lot from my roleplay partner. XD Two Paragraph posts as a common minimum, and a rather decent 5 + Para intro... >.> ^^;;; Sorry this plot means a lot to me, as it's rather... emm... special XD
i believe i can do such an introduction and stay with your requirements as long as you keep them as well on your end. ^^

If you go into my actual Roleplay request thread, you can see some of the samples that I have dished out before.

Typed descriptions are more then alright. I would like to mention that overly muscular is nto my thing. XD Just a mention of it... anyways! Yeah... I can start the roleplay, I have a starting post already made.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom