Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

~Dragons~ No longer legend (Asaka-Chan/Zero_Raider1)

"Ack" He yelped as Anju fell onto his chest, then lept to the floor. "Going to go explore now? I need to go check on sis. Try not to get stuck." He smiled and got up off the couch to go see how Julia was doing. Heading upstairs, he open the door a tad to see Julia in her bed still, sprawled out lazily, but comfortably. Her plate was bare of all food though. She probably wouldn't wake up till noon maybe. He went and took her plate back to the kitchen to wash it too, and after then went to see where Anju crawled off too.

She let out an odd snickering noise then watched him head off to his sister’s room. Then Anju plodded around the house in an almost horse like gallop. Her tail thumped lightly against the ground a couple times as she ran, but she didn’t seem to mind. Then she pawed open a door leading to the laundry room. Her golden orbs scanned the room quickly as she looked for a place to hide. Given her current small form, she wanted to see if Lithos could find her. She slipped into the laundry hamper and tried to burry herself in them. Then she waited to see if he would find her.

Once Lithos finished washing the dishes, he went to find Anju who was not on the couch where he left her. After spending several minutes looking around the ground floor he saw the clothes in one of the hampers shift a little. Going up to inspect it, he found Anju burried underneath all the clothes. "There you are, what are you doing in there?" He picked her up into his arms and carried her back to the couch. "You're a strange one, you know?"

Lifting a t-shirt, Anju looked up at Lithos and her tail swayed playfully as she greeted him. She snickered once again when he pulled her up into his arms once again. ‘I was hiding.’ She answered him in her mind then watched him take her to the couch again. Anju simply nodded when he called her strange then her ears lowered slightly as she looked away from him for a moment. She was thinking about how she had few friends when she attended school since she was so different.

"Want to go hide again and have me find you?" He asked as he sat down with Anju in his lap. "You seem to be having fun with it. So why not? Just as long as you don't go outside." He noticed that she was looking away from him and asked her. "What are you thinking about?"

Looking up at Lithos and nodded and replied with a dragon version of a bark. When he asked her about her thoughts, she looked at him as if she was saying. “You know I can’t talk in this form..” Then she hopped off his lap and ran to hide somewhere in the house. She might as well make the best of her time in that form. Why not play?

He laughed as she ran off again to hide. He though he heard her speaking to his mind. Oh well. He got up and looked around for her. "I wonder where she went? It shouldn't be this hard to find such a small dragon." He said in a playful voice as he searched.

Back
Top Bottom