Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

~Dragons~ No longer legend (Asaka-Chan/Zero_Raider1)

"There now, you shouldn't move so much. You just go right to sleep ok?" Julia cooed, washing the last bits of blood off of Anju's body until she had revealed her purest white scales beneath them. "Lithos, your lunch break is almost over, you need to go back to work." Lithos nodded and banished his added features away, and turned to leave when he heard a spine chilling voice in his ear that came from his sister. "And don't forget to get me a pre~sent." Julia smiled and headed on inside with Anju in her arms while Lithos miserable dragged his way back to work.

Hearing Julia's soft voice was a bit of a comfort then she rested her head on her lap with her paws perched underneath her head. Her scaled where as white as snow and shimmered in the sun light. Anju whined a little as she was pulled up into Julia's arms and moved some. She tried to open her eyes but she was too tired to do so. Anju's body felt like a limp noodle after changing so she simply laid there and fell asleep.
Everything seemed to move by with the swiftness of a dream.

Julia took Anju up into her room and let her rest in her bed. Once Julia felt Anju would be comfortable, she left to go prepare something for her to eat once she was able to wake up.

At work, Lithos made it back in time, but had to cover Anju's absence with an excuse. The boss grumbled suspiciously and assigned him to sales. Despite wanting to work like this, most of the girl's who came in were looking at him with admiration. Some even tried to flirt with him. Thank god the boss wasn't seeing this, he thought.

Anju remained asleep for a long time. Several hours had passed and she woke up still a little sore but at least she wasn't as weak as she was before. She got up and looked around before looking down. Her already large golden eyes widened and she yelped loudly with shock. Then she looked at her legs seeing they were no longer human as well as her tail. She began to shake and looked around seeing she was in someone's bedroom. Anju hopped off the bed onto to flop over to her side. She wasn't used to her body and mover oddly. She whined as she got up then crawled under the bed in shame.

Julia came back a few minutes later to find Anju had gone. Worried, she began to look around for her until she found her under the bed. "Aha, so that's where you went to. What are you doing under my bed?" She asked smiling and reached out a hand to touch her head gently.

Her golden eyes glowed in the dimly lit underside of Julia's bed. She whined softly at her and scooted back once she was spotted. Needless to say, she felt like a freak. When Julia reached over to her, she closed her eyes tightly and flinched as she touched her tuft of mane that rested on top of her head. Then she slowly opened her eyes to look at her. She didn't make a sound though as she watched Julia.

"There there, it's ok, you don't need to be afraid." She smiled. After petting her for a while she managed to pick her up and carry her out from underneath the bed. "You don't need to be afraid of anything." She sang softly as she sat on her bed and continued cradling her.

She curled up slightly as she was pulled out from under the bed and looked at her sadly. Anju couldn't help herself from shaking. She wasn't human anymore and she didn't even know if she was going to stay in that form or not. Her large golden eyes looked scared. Then she whined closing her eyes and even going so far as to cover her face with her small paws.

"Hey, I made you something to eat. Do you want some?" Julia asked as she got up and carried Anju out of the room. In the kitchen there were a few sandwhiches laid out on the table, all of them some variety of meat. "Eat up. You'll feel better afterwards." She said taking one and holding it near hear head, hoping she would eat it.

Lithos finally got off of work for the day, having to pull an extra shift due to Anju's absence. He bought a small bouquet of flowers, roses to be exact, on his way out as a birthday gift for Julia. He knocked on the front door of his house before stepping inside. "I'm home. How's is she?"

Anju continued to cover her face and pout over her situation until she was brought to the table. She slowly uncovered her eyes and stared at the food in silence. Then she sniffed the food that Julia tried to hand feed her. Her golden eyes were wide then she looked at Julia before directing her focus back to the food. Anju then squirmed a little hoping she would put her down on the table. That way she didn't feel as helpless when it came to eating. Her ears twitched as well as her wings when Lithos came through the door. She looked to the door and proceeded to leave her food where it was.

Julia set Anju down on the table as she wanted and watched her observe the food intently. Her attention was averted when Lithos came through the door. She smiled and approached him. "Welcome home, brother." She smiled sweetly, looking as if she was expecting something from him.

Lithos gave a fainter smile then her and handed her the bouquet of roses he had bought to her. "I've been tending these for a while, I hope you like them." Seeing the expression on Julia's face, he knew she liked them a lot. Lithos turned his attention towards Anju, who seemed to have been watching since he came in. "And how are you doing?" He said as he walked over to her, seeing several sandwhiches laid out before her. "Hungry? You should eat."

She tilted her head a little then smiled as he produced flowers for his sisters. That made her think of those days when nervous men came into the flower shop looking for the right flowers for their girlfriends. That made her smile even though it was hard to see that she was smiling in the particular form. When Lithos approached the table, Anju shook her head and looked at him curiously before looking at the sandwiches. She was a little hungry so she leaned over and pawed at a sandwich. Anju then appeared to be playing with a slice of meat, but what she was actually doing was trying to hold it still so she could eat it. After a couple seconds of slapping the meat around the table, she finally pounced on it and began to eat.

Julia was the only one giggling at Anju as she tried to eat the sandwhich. Lithos just sighed and went off to go prepare a spot for her to sleep. "So how long do you think she'll be like that for? Her parents might be worried about her." Julia looked over at him, then back at Anju. "Well, she might be like this for the entire day. You should call them and let them know she's staying here." The same thing crossed Lithos's mind as well, so he went to the phone and informed her parents where she was. He didn't tell them anything about her dragon heritage.

She continued to eat until what little was trapped between her claws was gone. Then her ears twitched and she looked up at them once she heard them speak about how she could change back. Her eyes grew wide and she yelped with excitement seeing she wasn't going to be a little scaly freak for the rest of her life. Anju then hopped off the table and flapped her wings lightly to break her fall. She still fell quickly and bounced against the floor as she landed. Then she followed Lithos to see what it was he was going to say to her guardian. She knew that she wasn't a kind lady and wanted to see if he was going to be chewed up and spat out.

It was difficult to convince her guardian that she had decided to come over to hang out, even more so that it wasn't her that was calling her guardian. Still, he succeeded in doing so and hung up. "We'll have to get her home before dark." He called out as he re-entered the living room to sit on the couch.

Anju sat back on her hind legs watching him. Seeing he was having a bit of trouble explaining, she sighed looking down at her paws. Then she followed him into the living room watching him sink into the couch. She felt bad that he had to work her shift along with his. Her ears drooped a little at the thought. Not wanting to bother him while he was resting, Anju trotted over to the other end of the couch. She didn't even hop up on it, but instead laid down in a little ball at the foot of the couch.

Lithos eventually noticed where anju laid and scooped her up into his arms gently. "Don't worry too much about it. You got it easy." He smiled running three fingers over her head and down her neck. "At least you didn't attempt to wreck the neighborhood when you awakened. Man, I still have nightmares of that time."

Her ears twitched lightly as he picked her up. Then she looked at him curiously as he spoke to her. How can I have it easy? I'm a little fire breathing lizard. Anju's golden eyes were deep as she listened to his explanation. When he mentioned wrecking the neighborhood, she wasn't sure what he meant until she gave it a little more thought. She cooed curiously at him then smiled feeling his fingers stroke her head and neck gently. She wanted to hear more about when he first awakened.

"You should be changing back soon though. That is if you aren't having any more anxieties over something. I doubt that, you seem calm enough." He smiled and continued to stroke his two fingers along her small neck. A thought occured to him as he gave her attention. When he and sis first reverted back into human form after awakening, they were both naked. Expecting that Anju would no doubt turn out the same way, he wondered if he should either take him up to his room for privacy or remain here. Regardless his sister had to leave to go get something for Anju.

She looked up at him with large golden orbs for eyes. Her tail swayed slowly from side to side as his finger when down her back. Her ears perked up slightly when he mentioned her changing back. Anju appeared happy to hear this face since her wings flapped quickly after hearing him speak. She noticed he was thinking about something else and tilted her head to the side curiously at him. She didn't know that little fact about reverting back to her human form. She was simply happy to learn that she would change back.

"In fact you should be changing back right now." He told he before picking her up and setting her down on the couch. "I'll give you some space now." He smiled to reassure her before taking a seat in front of her to watch her change back.

Julia had gone out for a bit to buy clothes for Anju, since the one's she was wearing had gotten quite dirty. It took her a lot longer then she wanted because she wasn't fmiliar with Anju's exact measurements, so she went and bot things a size bigger then what she imagined in her head. As she walked through through the door, Anju would already be transforming back into her human self.

"..." She cooed softly then shuddered. Her scales began to shimmer lightly as she felt her bones move again. Anju winced then tipped her head back crying out in a soft dragon call. Light enveloped the room and it felt as if butterflies were fluttering against her skin. When she opened her eyes, everything around her was white. The light then began to fade and she saw Lithos looking at her. Anju blinked slowly and looked at her hands and felt her face happily. Her long silvery hair draped over her nude form. It took her a moment to realize she was naked.
"....! ACK!" She yelped pulling pillows and throws over herself.

As soon as it was finished, Julia suddenly knocked out Lithos by sheer reflex and pushed the clothes she had in her hand into Anju's arms. "I bet you're happy now that you've changed back. Here, I bought you some new clothes, since your old ones got dirty." Lithos laid on the floor unconscious, his eyes dazed over. "Oh, don't worry about him. He's fine."

Her eyes flickered and she jumped back against the back of the sofa once she saw Julia's action.
Anju then watched Lithos slide off to the side of the living room like a limp doll in a daze. Then she looked down at the clothes Julia gave her. She bit her lip and tried speaking almost like she was afraid she couldn't. "..Th...Thank you... I'm glad to be in this form again.." Anju said kindly with the throw still held up against her. "I won't change back into that will I?" She asked worriedly before she left the couch to get dressed.

"No, not unless you experiance heightened emotional stress, are greatly endangered, or it's a full moon out at night." She smiled, meanwhile dragging Lithos back up into his room. Once that was done, Julia came downstairs and began to cook something. "I'll make you something to eat before you go. Your guardian is worried about you, but I don't want her to think we weren't taking care of you."

Back
Top Bottom