Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

This is a Boy's School? (Fish y yo)

Demons_hearts1234

Super-Earth
She had short hair so she could pass as a boy, but that was about it. Her hair was put into a nice little pixy cut, the sweet black hair going across one of her sweet cyan eyes. Her body though and face clearly were female. Next to her was the headmaster who was apoligizing for the mistake. "I'm sorry. Ms. Richard. Um...GAh. Well. The boy that rooms with you is highly trusted. I'm sure it will be okay for at least one night. If you have any arguments, feel free to go to a dorm parent and sleep on a couch. But I would hope you get somewhat settled." The man said with a sigh.

Ivy slowly nodded in response. She was wearing a green tank top and plain black jeans that hugged her long legs. She wore a pair of converse that had multiple colors and what not upon it. She wore a studded belt and black leather color while around her wrist was a studded red leather band. She put down her things while her father came in, clearly trusting of his daughter Ivy who walked back in the hallway, boys staring at her.

Matthew sat in his dorm and sighed, having just had a call from the office. Apparently there had been a mix-up, and a girl would be spending the night with him before leaving, to be transferred to another school. It had been so long since he'd seen a woman his age in person, he was getting aroused at the simple thought of it. He walked out into the hallway, seeing all of the other guys doing the same, he laughed, looking down the hall as she approached.

He went back into his room, dashing to his bathroom, he fixed his hair and tried to make himself look nice just as a rapping came upon his front door. "Just a second.." He said, walking to the door and answering it. Now, it would have been amazing even if she wasn't very attractive, just to see a woman his age, but she was the hottest woman he had ever laid his eyes on. He felt his heart begin to pound.

She stood at the door with a back pack upon her back. She blinked lightly in surprise as she sat him before her with the odd little look upon his face. She gave him a friendly smile, carefully moving past him. "Hey." She said with a little smile as she snuck past him to the other bed on the other side of the room. She had to admit, she was rather curious about being in an all boy's school, even if for a short time. She knew though, that if she asked her father if she could stay it would work out. She could fake being lesbian maybe? Nah. She shrugged to herself while her father came in, a big hulking man carrying her things. He gave Matthew a death stare.

"Don't be an idiot and screw with m daughter." He said coldly. Ivy giggle and gently touched her father's back. "Don't worry Dad. I'm not that stupid." She said with a little nod as she went back into the hallway gather alot of attention from other boy students. She came back in, dragging a bag while her father left. Once he was gone she turned to Matthew. "sorry about him, you know...Dad's tend to be like that with daughters." She shrugged lightly.

He froze, looking at the large man, hearing that he was the girl's father. "No sir!" He said nervously, beginning to sweat. He was left in the room with her father and he talked to him about not touching his daughter some more, and made him promise, and then began to joke about making him sign a paper not to. She returned shortly after he'd left, and was sitting on the couch, watching television. "Hey." He waved.

"Ah, no sweat. I thought you were being a little harsh with the 'I'm not that stupid'" thing, though. He laughed, the sofa next to him quite open for more seats. "So, I'm Matt." He said, waving again. "And you are?"

She looked over at him with a smile as she spotted him over on the TV and she padded slowly over to him, surprised at how lovely their dorm room was. They actually had a second room with a little couch and TV where they could hang out. But, the problem was that the bathroom, including showers were in a public sort of bathroom. Luckily the stalls were private, but she hoped that the guys wouldn't be freaking out. She would have to go about taking showers at more private times thats for sure. She let out a little sigh, running fingers through her hair as she moved to his side.

She sat down comfortably next to him, smiling lightly at him. "Yea well, my Father trusts me and he knows I'm not stupid. I don't mind making a fool of myself now and then." She chuckled softly at him. She held a hand out towards him, intending to shake his hand. "I'm Ivy, pleasure to meet you." She said in a sweet, sultry sounding voice as she gave him a shy little smile.

"Ivy? Oh, I like." He said, smiling warmly at her, forcing himself not to make it awkward. He held out his hand and took hers, shaking it, thinking about bringing it to his lips and kissing it, but he didn't let himself. He knew that she was probably somewhat uncomfortable about even being here, or being with a guy in a dorm room, so he'd try to take it easy. "The pleasure is all mine." When their hands met, he felt electricity, and looked into her eyes with his own pair of blue eyes, smiling widely. After a few moments he removed his hand, blushing a bit, having held hers for a little bit longer.

"So... How did you get here?" He asked, relaxing and turning the TV down a bit. He was sure it was a decent story.

She smiled and blushed gently as he mentioned liking her name and she winked gently at him as he shook her hand but didn't really let go. She did enjoy his arm, slightly larger hand and she let her fingers lightly tap at his palm. Her sweet blue eyes watching his own. She blushed darker then his while her hand pressed into the sofa and she had to look shyly away, unable to look at him as she gave a soft little sigh and relaxed into the couch, playing with her bracelet lightly.

"Oh well...I come from Florida and my family is tired of me getting behind on my work because of the hurricanes down south. So My mom suggested I go to boarding school like my sis. So we started looking around. And by mistake came here. though the other school that I was really going to go to...Doesn't really have any spots open at this moment for transfers. Only this place did." She explained with a nod. "So, here I am. And honestly. I'd rather be here then some all girl's school." she nodded firmly.

He noticed how much she was blushing and blushed himself, trying to keep cool. "You're cute." He said, smiling and winking at her as she looked away and then back over at him, after explaining the story to him. "And why do you like being at an all boys school instead? Not into women? Or do you just like having all the attention from a ton of guys?" He laughed. "Because lord knows you'll be getting it, and not just because you're the only female." He winked again, trying to act smug, although he was nervous as hell.

"I'm... not coming on too strong, am I? Your dad made me promise not to hit on you, but I don't think I can keep that."

She looked over at him, blushing lightly as he called her cute and she smiled at him. "I do like the attention, I'm not into women and...I'm just used to really having guys around more. I donno. Thats just how it is." She explained with a little shrug and a sigh. "I've always had more guys as friends then girls and guys have often just consoled in me and stuff." She shrugged over at him in an innocent little manner. "So thats just how it goes." She said with a shrug as she rested against the couch, grinning over at him.

She giggled lightly at him. "No your doing perfectly. Don't worry." She assured him with a little grin as she lightly nudged him. "Your cute too and sweet." She leaned in to lightly kiss his cheek for a quick moment.

He smiled and laughed as she explained why she preferred this school. "Ahh, I see." He said, winking at her. "I just know that all the guys are going to be ogling you and whatnot the whole time. And don't worry, we have a shower in this dorm room. It's the only building that does have them in the rooms. They're just kinda open in here, but it'll just be me and you." He smiled. "And I'll try not to peek. Sometimes." He laughed again, nudging her back.

"Thanks. I'm not too experienced with women." He laughed a third time, blushing as she kissed his cheek. "You're very kind."

She smiled gently at him and gave a little sigh of relief. "Hmm, good." She said softly with a little grin. "The other schools had showers just in seperate stalls but all in the same room and stuff." She explained with a little nod as she gazed over at him and stroked her hair lightly, she winked at him. "Yea, so long as you don't get caught you won't see me complaining. I might end up doing the same though." She said shyly. "I like seeing guys too!!!" She said firmly as she smiled at him and blushed sweetly. "Thanks. I'm only kind to those that are sweet to me too." She said gently as she smiled thoughtfully over at him and reached up to stroke his hair thoughtfully.

"Sweetie indeed." She said thoughtfully. "I'm probably gonna have to hid in here to escape all the other boys huh?" She asked with a little giggle as she grinned over at him, taking her hand away from his hair, blushing. "Sorry, couldn't help it." She mumbled.

He chuckled warmly. "Hahaha, oh really? Well if I catch you peeking, I might have to make a punishment for you.." He said, leaning closer to her, running his hand up and down her side, trying to tickle her. "You're too cute. And hey, you don't mind if I look as long as you don't notice? Awesome." He said, smirking. He closed his eyes as she played with his hair, sighing with pleasure. "Ah... Don't stop." He smiled, leaning over to her and nuzzling her gently.

"Yeah, you probably will have to hide out here." He smiled. "Ah well, I get you all to myself then!" He said, looking up and winking at her, resting his hand on her knee.

"Punishment?!" She explained before blinking. "What the hell do you mean by punishment?" She squealed as he stroked her side and she squirmed lightly at his light tickling. "Me no like being punished." She giggled, trying to shove his hand away just from tickling. She blushed lightly at him, grinning. She blushed as he nuzzled into her, asking her not to stop and she played with his hair lightly once more, slightly holding him close while she felt that hand on her knee. And she knew then that they were easily going to persue each other with sexual intentions that that made her hips shift with a bit of delight, but she hid it.

"Mhmm. I wonder what I'll do for sports. Either be a manager or the single cheerleader." She giggled lightly, smiling at him and winking back at him as her fingers combed through his hair gently. "Yep, all to yourself, be nice." She pouted at him cutely.

He laughed. "Oh, calm down. I was kidding. Nothing really bad." He said, seeing her blush. "Maybe just a bit of a spanking." He smirked and kissed her on the cheek, resting his head against her shoulder, nuzzling his face into her neck as she played with his hair, his hand sliding up her leg a bit, resting on her thigh. "Is this... okay?" He asked, ignoring her comment about sports, ignoring that he got to have her all to himself. He wanted to make sure she was okay. "I can stop.."

She gave him a soft whine in response to spanking. "Bu-But spanking huuurts." She said cutely in response, giggling softly afterwards. Though the slight though of some light spanking did amuse her and she felt herself shiver lightly at the kiss upon her cheek. She smiled as he nuzzled her neck as he moved close to do sow, her fingers still stroking his hair and slightly his neck as well. She closed her legs, lightly squishing his fingers between the smooth flesh, covered by jeans. "I think its okay." she whispered softly in response, seeming shy.

"Just don't go further right now." She whispered softly into his ear. "I've only just met you." Ivy mumbled into Matthew's ear before kissing the hair upon his head gently and nuzzling her cheek against it.

I blush. "Well, it would be light spanking.." I smile, nuzzling into your neck more, planting a kiss there, lovingly and affectionately. He looked down as she closed her legs and blushed. "O-okay. Sorry.." He said, loving that she nuzzled him back. "Maybe once we get to know one another more?" He asked coyly, chuckling a bit.

(I can't think. x_X)

She giggled softly at him, nodding lightly at him in response. "Good, light spanking isn't too bad." She said with a little shrug as he kissed her neck. Ivy felt herself shiver lightly in response and whine adorably at him. She moved her hands around his figure, teasing him by rubbing her breasts firmly up against his chest as she planted a soft kiss upon his cheek. "Maaybe." She said with a giggle and a wink. "Probably actually, I've been without a boyfriend for so long." She said softly, winking at him again. "Though I think my dad would probably have a fit that I was sleeping in the same room as my boyfriend. If that happens." She murmured nervously.

He smiled, holding her tightly and pushing his rough chest against her breasts, letting out a light gasp against her neck, the hot air tickling her surely. He giggled back and planted more kisses upon her neck. "Well, he doesn't have to know..." Matthew replied, leaving what he'd just said up to interpretation for her mind, waiting to see what she would say, a smirk spreading across his lips as he nuzzled into her neck, his hand still between her thighs.

She let out a soft giggle as she felt his breath against her neck and as he held her tightly she squirmed a little bit within his hold. She blushed sweetly at his words and let out a little sigh, looking down at him as his lips and face were against her slender neck. "You dirty little hornball." She giggled at him, lightly squeezing him playfully while her thighs moved out for a second and closed, less tightly, around his hand. "I know he doesn't half to know, but I'd hate it if he found out." She whispered gently. She reached for his chin, gently hauling his face away from her neck so that she could kiss him, planting a firm kiss upon his lips, she gave a soft moan, closing her eyes while her tongue delved into his lips.

(Sorry I've been away for awhile. My bad!)

He giggled when she called him that. "If only you'd let me check to see if you were too!" He smirked, squeezing her thigh to get his meaning across and winking up at her from her neck. "I'm sure we can keep it from him." He said, planting a few kisses along her tender skin, his warm lips brushing over it a few times. He blushed as she grabbed his chin and leaned into the kiss, closing his eyes, parting his lips for her tongue, as his hand subconciously slid up her thigh, he turned more to her, his chest pushing up against her own, the tension between them building.

She smiled over at him, giving him a playful little wink and a sigh as she run fingers through his hair, blushing deeply as he squeezed her thigh making her sigh lightly, nodding. "Certainly, so long as the other guys don't find out and such." She whispered with a nod as she felt their lips pressing up against each other's own. Her hips did a playful buck as she moaned gently at the feeling of his chest pressing up against her own and his hand sliding up her thigh. "Hmm, so fast. Seems my roomie is a lil horny hmm?" She giggled playfully over at him as she winked and leaned down to lightly kiss his throat and gently nip.

He sighed and smiled, winking at her. "No one will find out... I'm sure we're both pretty good at keeping secrets and sneaking around... He smirked, licking her lips and kissing her again. "Besides, we're room-mates. How hard could it be?" He gasped slightly as he felt her hips buck and licked his lips, biting upon hers, looking up and into her eyes with a lustful glare. He was about to just take her over completely as she licked in and kissed and nipped at his neck, he leaned his head back and moaned loudly, it being his weakspot. His hand traveled up her thigh more, reaching the end, it lay flat over her crotch, still outside the skirt.

She smiled gently over at him, nodding. "I can be...very sneaky when I have to be." She winked over at him. "Not living with parents help too, thank you boarding school." She whispered sweetly with a smile as he kissed her. "Hmm, we just have to make sure that if our parents stop by we don't get caught...Get me?" She asked softly, grinning over at him in an amused little manner. "Ooh. Hmmm." She moaned softly as he bit her lips lightly before she moved into his neck, her tongue rolling over a spot before she bit down lightly upon it. She suckled at the spot, wrapping her arms gently around him. She felt her hips grind helplessly up into his hand as he let it glide up to her skirt and hovered over her crotch. With a soft pant she reached for his hand and tugged it up to one of her large breasts. "Dun go down there yet.' She mewled sweetly.

"I get you.." He said, moaning as she went after his neck, rolling his head back and closing his eyes. "Uhhhh... M-my weakspot.." He blushed, his body moving without him meaning to move it from the extreme pleasure he derived from the simple action she was putting upon him. He moaned more as her hips pushed up against his hand, and looked down at her when she grabbed it, putting to here chest. "Yes ma'am.." He said, moving both hands to her breasts, groping her through her thin shirt, turning to her more and more, he brought one foot onto the sofa, his leg up with it.

Ivy gazed at him with sharp green eyes, blushing deeply as he moaned and rolled his neck back. That of course making her smile lightly and smirk against his neck. "Weak spot indeed, I like it." She whispered sweetly with a little giggle, grinning over at him. "cuuuuutte, I love it." She giggled over at him in a happy little manner as she ran fingers through her hair gently. She gave a sweet little moan as he groped her breasts making her shiver and moan sweetly against his neck. She felt him turning towards her and she pressed one of her own legs to face him with her legs touching his own as she pressed her lips against his neck and then up to his lips, licking them gently.

Back
Top Bottom