Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Another Teen highschool roleplay. (Sub x Pen)

She nodded and blushed softly. "Well the girls' bathroom would be fun." She paused. "And at least we could sit on the stall and you could piss or whatever you needed to in me or the stall." She moaned. "Besides." She placed her hand son his member. "I have been dreaming about this for ages." She paused. "I could just never tell you."

Zach blinked as he heard her words. "Wait you want to do this in the bathroom?" Zach said as he slowed down. Zach moaned when she touched his length. "Well, if you want to do it in there." Zach said softly as he waited for her response to this. Zach was worried how they were gonna get in without being seen.

Sighing softly she moaned and blushed. "We can always leave school and go to your house." She replied and moaned and started to squirt and release herself. Knoiwng they would be caught turned her on a bit. "Or we could risk it." She paused. "Remember I am a girl."

Zach didn't know what to do as he stopped completely. "Ok, lets do this how you want to." Zach said softly as he waited for her answer. Zach wondered if she would risk it or go to his house. It would be alot easier to get to his house since no one was in there for the whole day.

Closing her eyes she dreamed she was married to him. Then she opened her eyes and smiled lightly. "Let's go to your house." She replied and moaned softly.

Zach listened to her as he withdrew his length and help her with her clothes back on. Though he took a minuted just to let her sit on him still. It felt nice oddly enough. Zach then got up with her as he zipped his pants. Zach still wondered how she gain so much weight so far. Though he found it pretty sexy. Zach snuck out with her from the back doors. Soon enough they were on the street walking to his house. His hand laced around hers.

She looked at him and sighed and moaned softly. "Well." She replied and blushed. Soon she put her clothes on and left the building and followed him to his house. Sighing she looked one last time at the building and knew she would come back again on Monday.

Zach kept quiet a bit as he was nervous. His bit of spontaneous adrenaline had died out. Zach looked at her then began to think up a ice breaker. "So, how you been doing?" Zach asked her meekly as he felt stupid for saying it. Though at least he said something.

She sighed and blushed and knew she would get whatever she wanted from him. "I am fine." She paused and blushed. "A bit horny but still I feel different." She replied knowing it was the truth.

Zach listened to her as he held her hand. Soon enough they were at his house as he place his backpack by the side of the entrance. Zach then waited for Kris as he would lead her to his room. Zach felt oddly nervous right now but, tried to push it aside. "So...are you excited?" Zach said odd of not wanting eerie silence.

She looked at Zach one last time and closed her eyes and started to dream of being with him. "Yes I am excited." She paused and looked around at him. "But I don't understand why I can't just live with you." She replied sadly.

Zach looked at her curiously as she talked, "Live with me? It is cause we don't have our own place silly." Zach said to her. Zach then led her into his room which was oddly clean. Then he laid on the bed as he let Kris sit on him. "Though you could always try to ask your parents and tell my parents you need a place to stay cause they are going on some kind of trip."

She looked at him and blushed softly and moaned. "Listen Zach." She moaned and kissed his nose softly. "I want you so bad."

Zach looked at her as she said this. "I know." Zach said simply as he kept her close to him.

She smiled at him. "Well I want this." She said and put her hands in his pants. Looking for his underwear he found it and put her hand through it. Soon she touched his cock and moaned softly and started to rub it.

Zach felt her warm hand touch his cock as he moaned as well. Zach pulled her close to him to the point he could kiss her lips. Zach then pressed his tongue against her lips to ask for entrance into her mouth. While his hand decided to be generous to her female organs as his hand slipped into her pants. Navigating its way to her panties. Then his hand slowly slip under them barrier and to her tight flower. Two fingers began to rub the top of it teasingly.

She looked at him and blushed softly. She looked at him and sighed and started to close her eyes and dream a fantastic dream. Soon she used her imangination and blushed. "It feels nice." She replied.

Zach then began to push his fingers into her to please her more. It felt weird to him but, if it make her feel good then he guess it was worth it. Zach moaned as she continued to rub his cock. His tongue played with hers as he pressed his lips against hers.

She looked at Zach and sighed softly and blushed. She knew it was him who she wanted. But she was afraid to admit it. Now looking over at him she smiled slightly. But as she smled she felt his cock get hard. So hard it felt like he might just cum on her hand. Sighing she closed her eyes and started to dream.

In the dream it was a cold winters day. Everyone have been inside, but she wasn't. Sighing she looked at the white snow that had fallen that morning. Looking at it she went to the front yard and started to make a snowma. Every time she tried and every time she failed. Until one time she had a different idea. She would ask for help. Looking around there was a gentleman walking down the street. Upong looking closer it was her lover, Zach.

As she saw Zach she smiled and started to get wet. So wet in fact that it looked as if the cum would come out of her pussy and down her body. If that were to happeen it might freeze. Sighing she looked once again at Zach and explained the situation to him.

Returning back to the past she remembered to keep adding on to this dream. For there was more to dream about. She could dream about their future together and more. She could even dream of them getting married and having children.

Zach then felt her his length ready to explode. Zach looked at her as he couldn't hold it anymore. Finally he came over her hand and her body half of her. Zach continued to finger her as he kissed her neck. His free hand as caressing her lovely plump belly she had.

She looked at him and closed her eyes and sighed softly. Things were weird. Closing her eyes she thought happy thoughts. Then all oa sudden she felt the cum and moaned loudly. The warm cum felt good on her boddy she thought.

Zach continued to finger her as he then let his hand retreat. Soon enough he slid his length from her hand as he place his face by her flower. Soon enough he began to lick the sensitive ski as his tongue would push in every so often.

She looked at him and blushed softly knowing that things would be weird. Soon she put her hands along his cock again and rubbed it. Yes the cum felt weird she thought, but still she wanted to make his cock hard for her pussy.

Back
Top Bottom