Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Another Teen highschool roleplay. (Sub x Pen)

MrPenguin

Supernova
Zach hurried towards school in a hurry. His lean fingers push his glasses upward towards his eyes. "Great, I just had to miss the damn bus," Sam says to his own dismay. The boy hops a fence as he continued to run. It was amazing that a nerdy guy like him could run so fast. Though he may have been a nerd at heart he was also a track runner and was into all the ninja flipping and junk you'd see on Youtube. Zach ran up a wall as he grabbed to the ledge. "Things I do not to get yelled at by my mom." He groaned as he finally pulled himself over with great struggle. Landing on the other side he continued to haul ass.

Zach had black short hair with black leather jacket and blue shirt under. His pants were black jeans as they had several holes aligning close to his kneecaps. Zach had barely a trace of facial hair as he had shaved the other day. Zach finally got to the door of the school as he quickly pushed it open to get inside. "I am never gonna stay up late playing Fall out 3 again." He said softly to himself noticing he'd have to keep his narrating to a minimum.

Kristina, or Kris as she prefered to be called, Jacobs was sitting on the bus. She was 17 and single and hated being single. Every guy she asked out rejected him. Her blue eyes and blonde hair stood out. Today she was wearing a pink tank-top with a blue skirt. Even though it looked weird, she didn't care.

Sighing she looked out the window and saw a guy. Looking at the boy it appeared as if it was her friend, Zach. They had been friends for almost a year now and she was happy they would be going to the same school. For she liked him but she wasn't sure if she thought the same way about her.

Zach heard the buses come into the parking lot as he turned around. "Well, means Kris is here." He said with a soft smile. Zach diverted from his mission to get to the door as he walked towards the buses. Zach was good friends with her and sometimes he wondered if he wanted it to be more than just that with her. Zach waited for her to come off the bus as he greeted her with a smile. "Hey Kris. What you up to?" Zach said with a nerdy smile.

(Is she obese yet or later?)

She looked as Zac approached her. Soon he ran up to her and she smiled at him. "Well." She paused. "I had this wonderful idea and dream last night." She paused. "But I must tell you in private." She paused and started to open a beg and strarted to eat a piece of cake that she had packed earlier.

Zach listen to her intently as he nodded. Smiling as she was quick to eat something. That was his friend. "Hm, in private?" Zach asked curiously. Then he nodded with a smile. "Ok." Zach said knowing this hand to be something interesting. "So, empty section of the library private enough for you?" Zach said curiously as it was a good of a spot than any in the school.

She nodded and blushed. "It will work." She replied and moaned softly. Just thinking of him made her wet. She loved him but was scared to tell him. But now she decided it was time he knew the truth. That was the secret she wanted to tell him. But there was more. She wanted him as a lover.

Zach heard her moan a bit. Quirking a brow he looked at her, "What do you have in that cake?" Zach said curiously as he walked with her to the library. Zach led her to the back of the library where it seemed as if nothing living was around in sight. "So...What did you need to tell me." He spoke softly as he rested his arms backwards on a table.

She loooked at him and started to eat the cake. For the cake was really a pill that would make her grow faster then normal. She just wanted to hide that fact from anyone who was curious. Sighigh she looked at Zach and kissed his nose. "I want you." She replied.

Zach listened to her as he blushed as she kissed his nose. "Wha...what now...Me?" He said pointing at himself. It must of been the cutest sight see him blush. "Well uh...wow." Zach said as he began to think drastically. "Well...." Blushing still he closed his eyes as he kissed her lips. "The feelings mutual." Smiling at his large new girlfriend.

Sighing softly she nodded and blushed. "Yes you." She replied then moaned. "I have always wanted you as my lover." She paused. "If you don't want me then I understand."

Zach looked at her with a smile as she said that. "Why would I want anyone else?" Zach said to her with as smile as he heard her moan. Then he kissed her on the lips again as he press his body to her's. Zach though felt odd since he was so skinny and...well lets face it she wasn't. Though for some reason it turned him off. Zach continued to kiss as he didn't suspect it to go further than this. Especially since the bell would ring soon.

She looked at him and sighed. "Because you are capable of having any girl you want." She paused and moaned. "Even if she didnt' want you could have her." She sighed. "I thought you would want someone else.

Zach looked at her with a smile. "Why wouldn't I want you? You been my friend for who knows how long. You always been there for me. I doubt I'd get anything better than you Kris. Besides...." Zach grabbed her belly chub. "I find that rather attracting." Zach said as he kissed her neck. "Besides once they found out I was a nerd they'd run off."

She looked at him and sighed. "Because you are the most popular guy in school and you have your choice." She paused. "And I am the most unpuplar girl here." She paused and kissed his lips passionatly. "So why have me?"She asked.

Zach looked at her with a smile as she kept on questioning him. "What do I have to do to make you believe this?" Zach said grinning as he looked at her, "Just name something for me to do to prove it. Anything at all." Zach said to her looking into her eyes. Zach liked her a lot as he held onto her waist.

Zach frowned as she left. Then with a thought he sighed, 'screw the bell.' Then he slowly came up behind her. Gulping he slowly placed his hands on her breasts. Zach couldn't believe he had the gale to do this. Though he was worried about being kicked in the balls. He just wanted her to see he did like her. Quickly he began to kiss and nibble the side of her neck as he hoped it would work.

She looked at him and sighed softly. "What are you doing?" She asked and blushed and maoned. Just thinking of him made her weird. She was wet but she didn't want him to know it. Afterall she wanted to see what would happen.

"I am showing you that I like you." Zach said as he slowly pulled her back to the concealed area of the library. Then he sat on a chair as he forced her lovely body onto his. Continuing to rub her large breasts he began to nibble on her ear. Zach couldn't help what was happening in his nether regions as his length began to poked at her. Though he quickly moved a bit to it wouldn't hurt him.

She sighed softly. "Anyone can do that." She blushed and paused and moaned. "but." She looked at him. "I think now that I want you sire." She replied.

Zach looked at her as she seemed to be enjoying this. Zach then looked at her as he wondered. "So, want to try something risky?" Zach said to her not believing he was going to try to have sex with her in a library. Though it was exciting feeling.

She looked at him and nodded and sighed. "I would love to do something else." She replied and blushed knowing full well it may not work. But at least they were creative and tried something new.

Zach was amazed how easily she agreed. It was like she was ready to do this for a while now. Smiling he began to unzip her pants as he then quickly reached his hand down between them to do his. Soon enough his long foot of length peered out as he looked at her from behind. Then he began to slip her pants down far enough so he could move part of her panties to the side so he could push his length in slowly. This was really hard since they were doing this in a really unorthodox manner. Though it just added to the moment.

She looked at him and moaned. "Why are you doing this Zach?" She asked then paused and looked at her. "Can't we at least do it somehere more private?" She asked and sighed. Knowing he would say no. She wanted him but was once again afraid to admit her true feelings for him.

"Well it is either here, or the girl's bathroom." Zach said knowing that would be worse. He groaned pleasure himself. "Besides it doesn't look like you hate it." Zach as as he continued to rub her breasts as he then put his hands under her shirt. Then slip them into her bra as he began to rub her sensitive nipples. He also kept thrusting into her as he felt her juices quickly lather his length.

Back
Top Bottom