You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...
Blue Moon Chat Toggle
Current time: 12-20-2014, 01:13 PM Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

If you're going to hide this ad box, please support us on Patreon so that I can keep this place running. Thank you.

I got my period, but...
01-24-2009, 05:29 PM
Re: I got my period, but...
I don't like the phrase 'blood gate'! Or 'meat curtain', as long as we're on the subject.
"ATTN: Mr and Mrs. Hubble,
Allow me to assure you his intent is not questionable. I was very aware of his intent at the point I was bent over the dinner table. Be assured the neighbourhood is safe, I am keeping him busy. - N. W."
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-24-2009, 05:32 PM
How about Oyster Ditch and Lap Rocket?
01-24-2009, 05:40 PM
Both bad, as is 'fuzzy clam' and 'axe wound'.

There really aren't good names for the vulva. ;_;
Allow me to assure you his intent is not questionable. I was very aware of his intent at the point I was bent over the dinner table. Be assured the neighbourhood is safe, I am keeping him busy. - N. W."
01-24-2009, 05:54 PM
Pussy and cunt are perfectly serviceable words for vagina. Vagina is a terribly awkward word which I hate saying. I got in trouble back during sex ed because I had this opinion and would happily use cunt (and cock) in class when I was twelve.
01-24-2009, 06:21 PM
Cunt I sorta see as okay, but even then, it's a mixed response. I mean, that's like me identifying as 'queer', but having the discomfort of knowing its origins.

And in class and when explaining things, I refuse to use anything but formal language. My mother sometimes says 'his weener' or 'her you-know-what' around me when discussing what happened at the hospital, and I'm offended.