Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A Similar Goal, A Shared Secret (Skeith Takahata x Zennarion

That was exactly what Skeith wanted to hear. "I'll hold you to it." She said in a seductive tone as she leaned over and took the girl's throbbing cock into her mouth and began sucking on the head while stroking the base, before she began bobbing her head up and down taking the massive member in and out of her mouth rapidly. She'd start off simple, with a simple blowjob, but after that... Things were going to get really heated.

She closed her eyes, before she then moaned out in pleasure from what she was doing. God this felt so good. She closed her eyes and then arched her back, letting her nails dig into the bedsheets. "Mmm... God this is good..." She then told her while she watched her down between her legs.

The corners of Skeith's lips curled into a smile at the other's reaction. Ofcourse, the other's moans were only motivation for Skeith to move faster, her hand pumping the shaft swiftly while her mouth moved up and down, her tongue licking along every inch that entered her mouth, eager to taste the sweet nectar that would be provided by the other's orgasm.

She moaned out and then arched her back, from the pleasure that she was giving her. "Mmm... So good..." She then told her in a soft tone, before she then felt how she got closer to her climax. She then soon after came inside of the others mouth, moaning as she did. "Mmm... God that felt good...." She then moaned to her while she watched her.

Skeith kept her lips sealed around Maya's cock as she came. Skeith made sure to swallow every last drop before polishing the shaft clean with her tongue. She pulled off of Maya's member before wiping her mouth and smiling mischieviously. "I'm glad you thought so. But I'm far from done."

She smiled a bit as she ehard those words and then nodded. "Mmm... Good.... Im glad to hear that..." She then told her in a soft tone, while she watched her. "I love surprises..." She then told her with a giggle. She closed her eyes for a moment, and then let out a soft moan.

Skeith grabbed hold of Maya's hips and grinned broadly. "Good." She quickly turned the girl over onto her stomach. Slowly working her own shaft to make sure that it stayed stiff as ever. "Come on get up, hands and knees." She ordered quietly. She had a feeling this would be more intense for Maya then herself, but they could both get some enjoyment from this.

She smiled a bit as she heard her words and then nodded, before she then got to her hands and knees. "Okay... Im ready for it..." She then told in a soft tone, while she watched her. God this woukd be good, she couldn't wait until they got started. "Mmm... Please take me..." She then told her with a giggle while she watched her.

Skeith smirked as she approached the girl from behind. "Oh don't worry. I will." She positioned her shaft to be in line with the other's femme sex, teasing the slit a little with the head of her member, cooing softly at the contact. After a moment of preparation she began pushing it inside of the bounty hunter, reaching around to take Maya's cock in hand, stroking it in rythm with her thrusts to give Maya double stimulation.

She maoned out in pleasure as she then felt how Skeith slid inside of her. God that felt so good. She closed her eyes and then grabbed the sheets tightly, before she felt Skeith's hand on her cock, and then moaned out. "Mmm... God thats so good..." She then told her, before she then looked back at her.

"You like that do you?" Skeith asked with a smirk. She began to pick up speed, pushing herself deeper and deeper until the other bounty hunter had taken the entire length of her shaft inside of her. She leaned forward and reached around with her remaining free hand to take one of Maya's breasts in hand, groping it roughly with each thrust she made.

Her eyes widened as she felt this and she then nodded. "I love it..." She then told her, before s´he then felt her hand on her breast. "So much!" She then told her before she then closed her eyes and moaned even more. "God that feels so good... Don't stop!" She then moaned to her, before she then arched her back, and dug her nails into the bed. She didn't want her to stop, it felt so good.

Skeith's smirk quickly spread into a full grin as her cock throbbed and pulsed with every thrust as it slid in and out of Maya's femme sex. Her hand began to masturbate Maya's cock faster as her thrusts became more frequent and more forceful. The better it felt the faster Skeith moved. Feeling her ecstacy rising. Never in her wildest dreams could she ever have imagined it would have felt this good.

She closed her eyes and just moaned out as she felt this. "G-God! Thats so good!" She moaned to her while she watched her. "Don't stop!" She told her as she arched her back. "God you are big!" She told her as she arched her back. She loved to have Skeith big cock inside of her. It felt so good!

Skeith groaned as she felt her orgasm building. It wouldn't be long before she came. She continued to thrust deep inside of the other bounty hunter, never once slowing down, harder and faster. "Oh... God... I can't hold it much longer..." She moaned as she struggled to hold her climax until the other was at her limit too.

She groaned and just continued to moan. "Mmm... God... I love how big you are!" She told her in a soft tone while she watched her. She closed her eyes, feeling how she got closer and closer to cumming. "I-I can't hold it back much longer!" She told her in a soft moan. She slowly moved her lips up to the other bounty hunters lips as she kissed her deeply and passionately, wanting to feel her hot cum inside of her wet pussy.

Skeith met her kiss, bringing her own passion to bear. She began thrusting into the girl as fast as possible, causing her pleasure to spike to a new high as her climax swiftly approached. Within a matter of seconds she broke free from the kiss releasing a loud moan. "I'm cumming!" She shouted as her cock quickly released it's load. She held onto the girl for the duration of the orgasm.

Feeling how Skeith kissed her back, she just smiled and moaned into the kiss as Skeith started thrusting harder inside of her. She slowly broke the kiss and looked up into her eyes. "Mmm.... God... This is so good!" She told her in a soft tone, before she then head the two words coming out of her mouth. "Mmm... Me too..." She told her in a soft moan. Feeling Skeith hot cum inside made her moan as she released her own cum.

Back
Top Bottom