Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A Similar Goal, A Shared Secret (Skeith Takahata x Zennarion

She took her hand in her own, and then looked down into her eyes "Okay... Lets go then..." She then told her, before she then pulled her up, so that she was standing together with her "I'll make sure you get home, safe..." She told her in a soft tone, while she looked down at her.

Skeith released a sigh of relief when the other tied the bandage. Accepting her hand she stood up rather quickly, catching herself on the other before she straightened herself out and began walking toward the exit with the other. "You know, we make a pretty good team..." She said quietly.

She gave her a soft smile "Yeah.... We do...." She then told her in a soft whisper "We should hunt together...." She then told her, while she looked into her eyes. "Anyways.... Lets go so i can check up on that wound.... We don't want you to die from any poisen" She told her and then blushed a bit.

Skeith nodded quietly while they made their way to the exit. Skeith was a little sluggish due to the wound, and while the bandage was doing a great job of keeping her from bleeding out to fast, she was still losing blood. "Yeah. Let's get the hell out of here..." She muttered as they drew closer to the exit.

She smiled a bit at this "You are just lucky that i got my motor bike with me..." She then told her with a giggle.

Skeith smirked as she chuckled weakly. "Yeah..." As the two exited the building Skeith paused for a minute to brace against the building. "I just need to rest for a minute..." She mumbled quietly. She applied some pressure to the bandages with her free hand and found them to be quite moist with blood.

"You can get all the rest you want, when we are on the bike, alright?" She then told her, while she looked over at her. "I'll make sure to get you to a safe place while you rest" She then told her. She then stopped in front of her bike "Lets go then...." She told her in a soft tone.

Skeith sighed heavily as she pushed off from the wall. "You're right. Let's get out of here." She walked over to the bike and mounted the back of the bike carefully. "Where are we headed? Do you have a safehouse or something?" She asked.

She smiled a bit at this and then nodded "Yeah.... I have a place where we can hide...." Shen then told her in a soft tone, before she then staretd the engine, and then started driving towards her hideout.

Skeith wrapped her arms around the other's waist as she drove off. Skeith slowly began to fade due to the blood loss. "I hope... It's not... Far..." She said in a small voice as her head rested against the other's back. Her pink eyes slid closed as she drifted from consciousness.

She smiled a bit at her words and then nodded "Its not. 10 minutes..." She then told her, before she then looked back at the road, she couldn't drive faster, since she didn't want the police to stop them.

Skeith continued to drift in and out of consciousness as she held onto the other tightly. She nodded slowly rather than speak. She remained silent for the remainder of the trip, as to try to conserve her energy.

She smiled a bit at this, and then stopped her bike not very long time after. She slowly slid down from the bike, and then picked her up, and started carrying inside of her hideout.

The albino didn't notice when they came to a stop, or when the other moved from the bike. She didn't stir when she was moved, save for a mumble of contentment as she wa lifted from the bike and carried inside.

She smiled a bit and then carried her inside, before she then put her down on the bed. She then went out in the kitchen to make some dinner for herself

After a short while, Skeith began to come to. As her eyes slowly opened, she pushed herself up into a sitting position with a hand reaching for her 1911. She looked around the strange place before remembering what had occurred earlier that day.

She touched her chest where she had been pierced and checked the wound again. The wound was gone! She returned the weapon to her holster before she dropped her head into her hands. With an irritated sigh. She rubbed her eyes before hearing some movement coming from the kitchen. "Maya?" She asked quietly.

Hearing Skeith call her name she smiled a bit "Yes, im out here..." She then told her, before she then walked back to the bedroom, where Skeith were. "Yes? How are you?" She then asked her in a soft tone, before she then walked over to her closet and undressed, before she got her robe on.

"Hungry?" She then asked her in a soft tone, before she then sat down beside of her. "I can make some dinner for you as well...." She then told her in a soft tone, before she then looked down at the ground. It felt wierd talking with her rival like this.

Skeith released a silent sigh of relief when the other spoke. "Yeah, I'm fine." She responded softly. Her eyes followed her before averting swiftly as the other began to get undressed. The last thing she needed to do was get excited while wearing leather.

"I'd appreciate it." She reached up and rubbed the place where her wound had been. "I appreciate you bringing me here..." She said softly as she saw the others gaze fall to the floor. "Are you all right?"

She smiled a bit as she heard her words "No.... Nothing is wrong..... I was just thinking about our mission...." She then told her, before she then stood up. "I'll just go make some dinner for us then, you can get some rest if you want to." She told her.

"Oh.... By the way, feel free to take a robe from the closet where i found mine." She then told her. "Just put your clothes where i put mine and i'll wash it for you" She then told her.

Although Skeith was initially against the thought of borrowing the other's robe, she decided to do so anyway. Her coat was still blood stained and she'd rather get that out as soon as possible. She nodded to the other. "Thanks. I appreciate it." She stood and approached the closet. Taking a robe from the closet. She unzipped her trenchcoat, revealing her lack of any cothing beneath it. Her back remained turned to the other, so as to not reveal herself completely.

She smiled a bit at her words, and then gave her a slight nod. "You are welcome..." She then told her in a soft tone, before she then looked away. She didn't want the other to get embarrassed, when she changed her clothes. "So what do you want for dinner?" She then asked her with a slight smile upon her lips. She should have enough food for both of them, for a while, but she wasn't sure for how long.

Skeith looked over her should for a moment before removing her boots and leather slacks. She quickly wrapped herself in the robe, tying the sash tightly. "I'm not picky. I'll settle for some noodles." She said as she tossed her clothing by the other's. She returned to sit at the edge of the bed, rubbing where her wound was once located, still puzzled by the sudden recovery.

She smiled a bit at her words and then nodded "Okay then...." She then told her, before she then walked over to the door. "You might want to come out and choose, i'll let you choose what ever you want, alright?" She then asked her, in a soft tone, while she watched her. She too wondered why the wound had healed so far.

Skeith followed her to the kitchen where she paused in the doorway. "Like I said, Some ramen will be fine." She said with a small smile. She studied the layout of the kitchen for a moment before proceeding further inward. She had no idea how long she would be spending here, and would rather know how to navigate the area in the event of an emergency. "So how long have you been living here?" It seemed like a stupid question to ask at the time, atleast to Skeith. She knew that bounty hunters didn't often settle down.

"For about 3 years now... Eventhough im rarely here.... I have some other small hideouts and so on you know?" She then asked her with a slight smile upon her lips. "This is my house, where i live when i don't work, eventhough its also a base, the best protected you know? I keep most of my wepons, and vehicles and so on here...." She then told her with a slight smile upon her lips. "If you lived here you wouldn't have to fear any other bounty hunters that would try and kill you..." She told her. "By the way, maybe you would like a shower before dinner?" She then asked her, while she watched her.

Back
Top Bottom