Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Teacher/Student (Foxxy_Mama and Zero_Raider1)

She smiles and continues lap dancing wit his cock still inside of her. "Hmm, what kind of treat?" She asked him softly as she continues what she's doing to him. "I hope its a great treat." She says to him before he could answer back to her.

"It's a surprise. I'll give you a small hint." He stopped suddenly to moan as she continued to dance on his cock. "It's something I haven't done during sex before." Deciding to find something to do rather then nothing, his hands laid upon Skyler's legs at any chance the got and gave them a nice massage. "Of course you have to last for 5 minutes without sumbitting or making me cum."

She tilted her head to the side as she continues giving him a lap dance with his length still inside of her body. "I cant think of anything that you havent done during sex." She says to him softly as she rests her hands on his chest.

"Your not thinking hard enough then. Sorry, that's the only hint I'm giving you." He moaned a little as she continued her dance. "Almost reached the time limit. About to come too, so you might want to be careful."

She moans out with pleasure and moves her hips slower as she lap dances on his lap with him inside of her body. "Hmm, oh come on. That wasnt even a hint." She said and pouts as she holds his face in her hands as she looks him in the eyes. "Please give me another hint."

"Nope. Besides, your time's just about up. You can find out when I give it to you." Rakusho resisted her constant pouting and begging until the 5 minutes had passed. When the were, he leaned up and kissed Skyler on the lips, taking hold of her and flipping her onto her back now, then slowly pulled his cock out of her. "Hmm, you didn't cum. That's good. I'll give you your treat now." He moved his head between her legs and slowly licked her pussy gently, eventually using his fingers to reveal her clit so he could lick that too.

"You told me not to cum." She says and watched his head move between her legs. She moaned out when he licked her slit and her clit. "Oh my God." She says to him as she arches her back a bit. "That, I never had done to me." She says to him softly. "It felt good." She says to him softly.

Rakusho continued to lick Skyler's pussy, enjoying the taste of her pussy and eventually pushed his tongue inside to lick around. His hands rested on her thighs and massaged them, both inside and outside gently. "You have a nice taste down here. It's as good as your mouth is."

She moans out and looks down at him. "Really because your cock taste wonderful." She says to him softly. "Mind if I suck on it while you play with me down there with your tongue?" She asked him softly hoping he would say yes to her since she really wanted to try it in the 69 position with him.

"hmm, perhaps, but in a little bit." He was enjoying this position at the moment. After a while he got up and pulled her bra off again, putting it aside with her panties before having her get up so he could lay down while she moved on top of him in the 69 position. "Alright. Let's continue." He said softly before licking her pussy again.

She put herself in the position that he wanted and wrapped her mouth around his length. She started sucking on his length while moving her tongue around on his length and moaning as he goes back to work on her slit.

He pushed his tongue bback inside her again, using a finger to play with her clit instead. He was pretty close to comming before when she was on top of him dancing on his cock. A few minutes later he came, shooting his load into her mouth, letting out a long, drawn out moan into her pussy as he did.

She moaned out and swallows his cum down her throat. She pulls away once she had ever drop down her throat. "Oh yes." She says to him softly and looks down at him as she sits up but doesnt squash his face with her pussy. "So close, faster." She says to him softly as her hands rest on his chest upside down.

Once he finished cumming, her to a moment to breath before licking Skyler's pussy again. He pushed his tongue further in then before, mostly thanks to the new position Skyler moved into. As she asked, he started to lick faster, his tongue tapping against her G-spot occasionally as he continue to taste her sweat necter.

She moans out with pleasure and her body shivered as it releases her cum upon his tongue. "Oh yes, that felt great." She says to him softly as she stays were she is so he could do as he pleases to her body. Her hands stays on his chest and her eyes closes. "If you want me to move all you have to do is say so." She says to him softly.

Rakusho lick up all of her necter as she came, enjoying every drop of it. Once he finished, he lifted his hands and guided Skyler's body into laying down on him, her back against his chest. After that he simply held her like that. "Sorry. At this point, my hands do most of the talking." He kissed her behind the ear and rested his head on top of hers for a while.

She smiles softly and did what his hands wanted her to do. "It's alright." She says after listening to him talk. "That felt wonderful." She says to him softly. "Your tongue is amazing inside of my pussy." She says to him softly as she moves his arms around her body more.

"I know it is. You couldn't sit still." He teased as his arms were moved by her hands. Her licked the same ear that he kissed this time and pulled her up more. "It's gotten really late. Shall we crash here for the night?" He asked, seeing as they were both in Skyler's bed together and already naked.

((Time skip to graduation and when Skyler officialy becomes Rakusho's maid?))

She agreed with him and crashed with him in her bed. She had gotten threw the weekend thanks to him with her mother's buried in the ground. She worked hard over the next few weeks since she convinced the social works to let her stay in her mother's house until she graduates in the few weeks. She was in her graduation gown and hat. She wore a pretty white skirt with a lovely blue top under her graduation gown. She waited until everyone gotten their diplomas with a smile upon her face she looked over at her Rakusho and knew for a fact she belonged with him and only him. Once it was over she turned her gown in and kept her hat as she walked into the parking lot were she told Rakusho to meet her that morning until after graduation. "I did it." She says to him softly as she walks over to him with her diploma in her hand and did a small cute spin in a circle in front of him.

Rakusho arrived early at the graduation to help set things up for the graduating students. Even if he wasn't, he still wanted to be there before Skyler, just to prove how much he was looking forward to this. Time passed, and the graduation ceremony proceeded. Rakusho would rise and applaud for all of the students who participated in his class, especially when Skyler stepped up to the podium to recieve her diploma. She looked cute in her graduation uniform.

At the end of graduation, Rakusho waited in the parking lot where they both agreed to meet. When he saw her comming, she only had her graduation hat on, whereing her regular outfit instead of the uniform. He chuckled as she spun around for him. "Congratulations." He spoke, catching her when she appeared to be falling after her spin. Actually he was just looking for an excuse to carry her in his arms. "Shall we go home and celebrate, just the two of us? In our own way?"

She pressed herself against him when he wrapped his arms around her body. "Hmm, will we celebrate with a bit of alcohol while eating dinner at your place?" She asked him softly. "I'll cook and we'll play in our special way." She says softly to him as she pushes herself up onto the tip of her toes and kisses him on the lips.

"Actually I was thinking..." He was silenced when she rose up to kiss him sweetly. "I was thinking we could eat at a fine restaraunt. Today is a special day and I would love to treat you." He kissed her again, lifting her up more till her feet left the ground and was cradled in his arms like a babe. He kissed her again and continued. "Unless you really want to go to your new home and...prepare."

She smiled at him. "I would like to go out and eat to celebrate. After wards we can go back to my new home and I could receive my dessert." She says to him softly. "Unless I get to receive that in the backseat of your car this time?" She says after putting her lips to his ear for only him to hear her soft voice. "Do you want to know what I was thinking before I was got my diploma?" She asked him softly.

"Don't you ever have the normal kind of dessert?" He laughed and carefully opened the door opposing the driver side. "Oh, and what naughty things were you thinking before you got your diploma?" He spoke softly, but playfully accusing to her while grinning. He set her down and let her get in first, before coming around to the driver side and climbing in after her, fastening his seatbelt before sticking the key in. "No one can hear us now, hun."

She smiles as she puts her seat belt on when he got into his seat and putting the key in. "I was thinking of how good it would be to suck on you again and how great your big cock feels inside of me." She says to him softly and smiles more. "Were you thinking of sex while watching me get my diploma, Rakusho?" She asked him softly as she wonders if he was thinking of naughty things like she was.

Back
Top Bottom