Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Teacher/Student (Foxxy_Mama and Zero_Raider1)

The thought of her wearing a lingerie maid outfit aroused him greatly, causing his shaft to start erecting quickly. "Hmm, now i'm anxious to see what you come up with." He took another sip of beer and finished his first sandwhich, taking a second to start eating it. "Well, I was suggesting your school uniform as source material because I think it looks really sexy on you. However if you want to keep it in tact for memoriable reasons then thats fine with me." He swallowed his current bite and sighed. "Great, all this talking about closes and lingerie is turning me on. I think I got butterflies now."

She covered her mouth since she had a bite in her mouth and laughs. She looks up at him after laughing and smiles at him. "Hmm, me too." She says to him softly as she picks up her plate and takes it to the sink. She walks back to him and kisses his cheek. "I'm going to go upstairs and change into something more in the mood. You can finish your food and drink and I'll call you up once I'm done." She says to him softly and kisses his lips softly as her hand moves on his upper inner thigh.

"That sounds great." He smiled, his lightly drunken self making the smile look silly. When she left Rakusho put a hand over his mouth and breathed, taking in the scent of his breath and sighing. "I smell like beer." He sighed, getting up and pouriing the rest of his beer down the drain. He set it down and grabbed a cup to fill up with water, then promptly drank it in hopes of wearing away the scent of it. After checking his breath again and feeling satisfied with the resaults, he went upstairs to her room, taking a look around for a bit until he heard her inside one of the rooms. He went up to the door and knocked. "May I come in?"

She glanced up at the door and smiled. "Not yet. I'm still getting changed." She says to him as she continues putting on the lingerie outfit she had bought a few weeks before she met her new lover. Once she was fully dressed she grabbed her robe and slipped it on, tied it close so he wouldnt see what she's wearing. She walks to the door and opens it. "Now you can come in. Have a seat on the bed." She says to him softly.

He growled too softly for her to hear through the door. He was regretting taking her offer on beer. It was making him anxious, and kinda dumb. He wondered how much of this he would remember the next day. When he heard her permit him entry, he opened the door. He was saddened that she had concealed herself in a robe, but went to the bed and sat down, wondering what would happen next. "So what mischievious plot do you have planned for me this time?"

She smiles and shuts the door, locks it out of habit. She walks over to him and takes off her robe, letting it fall onto the floor. She watched his face to see what he would do next or his reaction as she stands in front of him. Her hands softly reaches to his buttons on his shirt and starts removing the buttons to reveal his bare chest.

His face flushed when he saw her robe fell, revealing the lingerie she was wearing in full. His cock instantly became hard, putting a rather noticeable dent in his pants as she reached for his shirt and began to undo it. "I must be drunk. I never felt so nervous ever." He swallowed, still nervous. His hands instinctively reach out to grope her ass, giving it a nice massage as he felt her hands touch his bare chest. "So, you're leading this time?"

She smiles and moves more closer to him. "Yes, I'll lead until we get to the best part." She says to him softly. She pushes his shirt off and tosses it on the floor, her hands goes to his pants. She starts undoing his pants and pushing them down a bit. She leans down and kisses him on the lips as she pushes them both down on her bed. Her hands keeps moving his pants and boxers off his body, straddles him after he's completely naked. She pulls out of the kiss and smiles as she sits up on his lap. "Would you like a lap dance? Just a small one."

He thought it was the booze intoxicating his mind, but Skyler's sexual aura had amplified dramatically the more heated things became. He kissed her back as his shirt was thrown off, feeling her hands attempting to undo his pants next. Eventually he found himself on his back, with a beautiful foxy vixen sitting on top and in his lap, staring down at him with those beautiful and lustful eyes. "A lap dance would be...very nice." He smiled.

She smiles at him and slowly starts to give him a lap dance. She moved his hands up and down her bare skin that was exposed on her torso. "Touch me." She says to him softly. "I like it when you touch me." She says to him as she continues giving him a lap dance.

He laughed as she started dancing on top of him, agreeing to her request as his hands roamed her body, feeling her up. "Cooking, sewing, actively working, a lap dance, a exceptional student, is there anything else you want to add to the list?" He grinned as his hands found her breasts and gave them a firm squeeze.

She moans out and smiles at him. "Hard worker, great sex." She added to his list. "Hmm, anything else you forgot or that I cant think of?" She asked him softly as she continues giving him a lap dance as he lays there on her bed.

"I was thinking 'great in bed' actually. You also give excellent head." He smiled as his hands continued to explore her body. One hand eventually came back to her breasts and pushed the right half of her bra up off her right breast and fodling it, now exposed to him. "You can't be this good at a lap dance. You must've took a part time job at a stripper bar somewhere, haven't you?"

She let out a soft laugh as she listens to his last statement. "No, you have to be 18 to do that in a strip bar or club." She says to him softly. "Remember I'm 16. I looked up video's on it and I'm a quick study as you can tell." She says to him as she continues lap dancing on his lap. "Hmm, would you like my lingerie bra off me?" She asked him as she leans down to him and kisses his cheek.

"Oh right. I keep forgetting that." He laughed as she leans down to kiss. "Which leaves me to wonder what you were doing watching such things in the first place?" He kissed her back and pushed the other side of her bra up with his other hand. "Hmm, if you want to. I see you found a comfortable perch upon my groin." He laughed softly, lightly grinding his cock into her cunt.

She smiles at his second statement about her watching such things in the first place and her hands goes behind her back, unhooks her bra. She tosses her bra onto the floor with his clothes. "Hmm, I like watching it. Makes sex much more fun." She says to him softly as she smiles down at him as she keeps giving him a lap dance. "Hmm, what would be more comfortable would be, you inside me while still giving you a lap dance." She says to him softly.

(he's naked already.)

((I was only aware that his pants was pulled down to wear his boxer's would be showing. I must have misread something somewhere. Innocent mistake regardless :3 ))

"I'd like to see you try." He suddenly challenged her as she kept on dancing in his lap. "I bet you can't keep you concentration 5 minutes after putting it in. You'll most likely stop dancing and beg me to bang you then." He laughed softly and leaned up, kissing her belly innocently enough, unable to reach her head. His hands started playing with the elastic of her panties now.

She smiles down at him and took his hand that was on her panties, slides his hand inside of her panties onto her bare slit. "That might happen." She said and laughed softly. "I just might beg you to bang me." She says to him as she takes his finger and rubs it over her slit. "I like it when your hands are on me, a lot." She says to him softly.

"You do huh? You like how my hands roam your body as if you belong to me huh?" He said softly with a smirk and began to stroke her slit on his own, knowing how much she wanted attention down their. "I bet my dick would feel much better then two skinny fingers, eh Skyler?" He teased, pulling her panties down a little so he could see her pussy. "You can put your bra back on if you want. I'd like to see it on you when you start lap dancing with my dick inside your cunt."

She moans out with pleasure and moves her hips more against his hand, making his fingers go inside of her. "Hmm, I do love your hands roam my body. I want to belong to only you." She says to him as she bend backwards and picked up her bra. She sits back up onto his hand and smiles at him as she sets the bra down next to him. "If you want it on me you'll put it on." She says to him softly as she goes back to moving her slit over his hand as she lap dances for him.

"If you insist." He slowly removed his hands from her panties and took hold of her bra, lifting it onto her chest and strapping it to her back, making sure it was correctly positioned on her chest. "Alright then, it's on." While his hands were still up there, he pulled her down and kissed her for a moment before pulling away. "Think you're ready now?"

She kissed him back and removed herself from on top of his lap. "In a minute I will be." She says to him softly as she removes her panties and goes back onto his lap, starts to slowly give him a lap dance. "Hmm, now I am." She says to him softly.

He blushed a little as she slowly removed her panties off of her body. When she said she was ready, Rakusho lifted her up a little with one hand and with his other hand lifted his dick up underneath her, then slowly guided her down on top of him. "There, think you can still dance while sitting on that thing?"

She moans out as she slides down his length which he's sliding inside of her. She looked at him when he spoke about dancing on his cock while it was still inside of her. "Hmm, maybe." She says as she slowly yet softly started lap dancing on him again. "Hmm, how does that feel?" She asked him softly.

"That feels great, and you're still as flexible as always." He smiled and allowed her to work her magic on him. He could barely move himself with her on top and still lap dancing, even with his cock inside her. "Let me know when you feel like switching places. I might give you a treat if you do well with my cock inside you."

Back
Top Bottom