Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Teacher/Student (Foxxy_Mama and Zero_Raider1)

She buried her face into his chest and her hands gripped his shirt as she cried. She curled up into his lap as he holds her. This is what she really needed was for him to be right there with her as she cried. She wanted that the last night when she curled up in bed. Now she felt so alone in this house she lives in now that her mother wasnt around anymore. "I was arranging everything for her to be buried. I didnt even know it got so late." She says through her sobbing voice as she pulls away from him. She took her hand off his shirt and started whipping away the tears. "I knew someday I would deal with it but I didnt want to deal with it so soon." She says to him. "Are you hungry?" She asked as she looked up at him. "I need to keep busy or I'll break down again." She says to him softly.

"Not particularly, your meat loaf is very filling." He answered when she mentioned needing to bake. "I don't mind whatever you make. I'll help you if that will make you feel better." His shirt had become a little soaked in her tears, but he didn't mind. "If it'll help you feel better, I'll help you with whatever you need. It's the least I can do for you."

"No, I have everything done that needs to be done. All I have to do is call a few family and friends for the funeral." She says to him softly as she looks him in the eyes. Her eyes soften and she just remembered she had all the blinds and curtains closed when she started cleaning. She moved up and pressed her lips to his while her hands started unbuttoning his shirt.

He was a little surprised to see her kissing him all of a sudden. When she pulled away for a moment he smiled. "Well, if you insist." He kissed her back again and felt his shirt suddenly fall from his body. In return his hands began lifting her shirt off of her head. "You got everything planned right? It would be terrible if we went through all this and you forgot something vital."

When he spoke to her she smiled softly and nodded her head. "I know what I'm doing. I did research and I'm smart." She says to him softly. "I know how to get discounts even when there isnt discounts at the place I'm talking too or calling." She says to him. "Make me feel the heat, passion and the love. I feel so numb inside." She says to him. "Makes me want to weep more." She explains to him softly.

"That's good to know, but I was referring to my invitation. I may not know here, but I still want to be there to give prayer. Plus you'll probably need someone to cry on. " Rakusho smiled lightly before having Skyler turn around and sit in his laps. Once she was seated her reached in front of her and began with a light massage of her breasts. "As much as we want, you probably wouldn't be able to stay with me after this."

She let out a small moan as she leans her head up against his shoulder and closed her eyes as she listens to his voice. Her hands moved up and claps over his hands, stopping them. Her eyes opens up and looks at the ceiling. "I didnt think of that." She says to him softly. "They'll take me away and put me in foster care. I dont want to go in foster care." She says out loud and moved up off his lap, stands up with her hands folded together while pressed against her chest between her breasts. She turned around and looked at him. "I graduate in a few weeks and I'm almost positive that the courts wont make me leave because of my education. I only have a few more weeks then I'm out on my own." She says to him softly as she turns back around and starts moving around in the kitchen to start cooking them something to eat. "We can still be together, right? Even after graduation, I mean." She says and pulls out ingredients out of the cabinets to cook. Once she had everything that she needed she went straight to work on making a meal.

He stopped when her hands motioned to stop him, not wanting to cause further need of distress. "You might not have to. If graduation is only a few weeks away, they'll probably support you until then, or let a friend take you in. Foster care sounds like an awfully long process for such a short time span." He watched ehr pull away and head into the kitchen in an attempt to distract her mind with cooking. As she fussed on, Rakusho came up behind her and pulled her into a hug, refusing to let go just to show her how serious he was. "Yes, after graduation. We can be together for as long as we love each other." He leaned down and kissed her softly upon her head, then whispered into her ear. "Always."

She smiles when she feels his arms around her as she works on fixing something for them to eat. "It's this weekend." She says softly. "I still have to pick something out for her to wear." She says to him softly as she felt his kiss on her head. She decided to make grilled cheese sandwiches for them both. She slathered butter onto the bread and put it in the pan to sizzle as she adds cheese onto the bread, slather butter onto the other bread. "I'm only 16 and I'm a Senior in High School. I skipped two grades because I'm smart and worked hard for this." She says to him softly as she flips the sandwich over in the pan.

"Oh, I forgot that bit." He sighed, still holding her in his arms. "That means we'll have to wait 2 years before we can be together." Noticing her shirt was still undone, he took the liberty of buttoning her shirt back up while they talked. "Unless there is some way they could allow you to stay with me. If not, at least you can still visit me from time to time." He finished buttoning up her shirt and kissed her on the head again. "I just hope you'll be alright until then."

She stopped cooking as she turns off the burner and turns around to face him. "Then take me in as a house maid. That means I'll cook, clean and everything for you. When you get home or wake we can have a few hours or minutes to ourselves." She says to him softly. "Sex time for the both of us. I'll just be your house maid and for payment, sex." She says to him softly.

"A house maid?" He spoke skeptically as she turned towards him. "Is sex all you want?" He inquired further as he held her close. "I appreciate your offer very much, but are you sure there isn't anything else you want from me? And you're sure you want to be my maid?" He brought a hand under her chin to lift it up more so that they could see directly into each other's eyes. "Are you sure this is what you want?"

She smiles softly and kisses him on the lips. "At lease until I turn 18. That way I'll have somewhere to live and dont have to go into foster care." She says to him softly as she looks him in the eyes. "I love to cook and I'll be happy to cook for you every day. Hell, I'll suprise you with lunches for school so you dont have to buy any food." She says to him softly. "I want to be with you but the courts needs to know I'll be a maid under your roof. I just covering my tracks." She says to him softly.

"Hmm..." Rakusho thought about her offer, pulling away looking up at the cieling for a moment before bringing his head down to look at her eyes again. "I guess I wouldn't mind. Perhaps if you do a good job as a maid up until you hit 18 I'll have a wonderful promotion for you." He winked at her and kissed her again. "I'll see what I can do about aranging you to be under my watch and employment. Right now, you just focus on finishing school. I'll give you a final exam at the end to see if you'll qualify as my maid or not."

She smiles at his words and leaned up, kisses him on the lips. "Alright, but since your not making me beg on my hands and knees. I'll pass school and be yours forever." She says to him softly. "If you did make me beg on my hands and knees well lets just say I would of undid your pants and give you a nice surprise." She says as her smile grew bigger on her lips. "You would like that, hiuh?" She asked him softly as she turns back around and started cooking again after turning on the burner.

"I was aware of that. Most girls your age usually have sex on the mind, and it's not always about fantasizing yourself in bed with your dream boyfriend." He chuckled and kissed Skyler back. "Don't worry, I have far worse planned for your final exam." He grinned sinisterly. As she turned to continued cooking he replied to her last question. "Honestly, I would. I'm glad that you're feeling better, by the way."

She smiles softly as she puts the finished grilled cheese sandwich and puts another sandwich into the pan. "Me too. I am glad you came by." She says to him softly. "I am really sorry that I didnt show up at school. I would have called you but I didnt have your number." She says to him softly as she continue cooking.

"You're welcome." He said simply and watched as she cooked the sandwhiches. "I encountered the same predicament as you did. I'll give you my number once lunch is ready." He kissed her on the head on last time before pulling away to go wait in the living room.

Once he left the kitchen she smiled. "I wont need it since I'm going to live with you." She says to him as she puts the sandwiches onto two plates for them both. She went to the fridge and pulled out a soda. "Would you like a beer? My mom loved beer." She asks him as she sets her soda onto the counter next to the food.

(Somehow I'm seeing where this is going)

"Beer?" He asked, surprised at her offer. "You want to serve me beer?" He asked again as he watched her set up a plate with the finished sandwhiches. He pondered the thought as Skyler eventually moved the plate and drinks onto the table in the living room. "Are you plotting something?" He asked suddenly reaching for a sandwhich and taking a bite from it.

She laughs softly. "I'm not plotting anything. I was just asking if you wanted a beer. It's what guys do after work sometimes, they get a beer and drink it." She explains to him softly as she stands next to him at the table since he was sitting down. "Do you want a beer if not I'll bring you a soda." She says to him and leans down, kisses him on the lips softly.

He continued to think on it, till she leaned over and kissed him. After a moment, he pulled out and replied. "Alright, but make it a small serving." He said and took another bite from his sandwhich. "So what are you going to do for a maid uniform?"

She smiles and goes to the fridge, pulls out a beer bottle. She walks back to the table, sets it in front of him after opening it for him. "Hmm, maybe a cute pair of panties with nothing else on but an apron." She says to him softly. "But that's up to you." She says to him softly. "Or when your not home I'll be fully dressed so no one would suspect us of being naughty." She says to him softly as she moves and sits in her chair. She opens her soda and starts eating.

"Apron and panties? That's showing off to much." He laughed taking the beer and taking a small sip of it at first. "I was thinking something with a skirt and a small top. Maybe you could turn your school uniform into something fit for a maid. You do sew, right?" He asked taking another sip of beer and another bite from his sandwhich. "You don't need to show off too much, but you don't need to cover up to much. I love to see your underwear, especially if it's a really nice pair." It looked like he was getting a bit tipsy.

"Yes, I do sew. I can come up with a few drawings for you to look at later. That's if you wish me too." She says to him softly since she looked up at him. She went back to eating more of her sandwich and drink down some of her soda. I can sew from scratch if you want me too. A whole new outfit." She explains to him softly. "Maybe something in a lingerie maid uniform for private nights." She says softly as she looks up at him.

Back
Top Bottom