Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Teacher/Student (Foxxy_Mama and Zero_Raider1)

"That sounds delicious." He smiled and kissed her back while his hand pushed the vibrator up further inside of her, flicking it on to medium now. "Why don't you go serve it for us? Would that be ok with you?" He asked, pulling his hand away now that it's task was finished. "I might have something special in mind if you do."

She moans out as he pushed it more inside of her hand turned it up a notch. "Of course." She says to him softly and kisses him again on the lips before heading back into the kitchen to get the table set up. Once the table was set up she went to the stove and pulled out the finished cooked meat loaf out. She cut it and put it on the plates for then. She set the meat loaf in the middle of the table and filled their glasses with soda. "Dinner is ready on the table, Rakusho." She says to him softly.

"Smells delicious." He commented as he stood up and walked over. He kissed her on the head as praise. "You did a good job." He took a seat in the nearest chair, waiting for her to take a seat before eating. "So, tell me again how school went for you."

She sat down in the chair and smiles as she starts cutting up her meat loaf into bite sizes for herself. "It went like every day would. It was Okay." She says to him softly. "But sex is better." She says to him softly as she starts eating her bite sized meat loaf.

"I hope that isn't distracting you from your studies." He warned her and took a bite from his meat loaf. "If I hear your grades are dropping I might have to stop inviting you over so you can focus on school more."

"I skipped two years because I'm smart. I get everything done. It's as if I have a photographic memory." She says to him softly as she smiles and continues eating her bite size meat loaf she cut up.

"Ooh, what a waste." He sighed but still smiled and continued to eat. "Still, It's nice that your doing an excellent job with school. Your mother must be very proud of you." He complimented and took a sip of water he had prepared before sitting down. "So when do you think it would be a good time to tell her about us?"

She looked down at her plate and continue eating. "She's very ill. She doesnt understand anything." She says to him softly as she picks her glass of soda and sips it. "she wouldnt understand what I'm telling her." She says to him softly. "It'll be pointless to tell her." She explains to him.

"Why would she not understand? You are her daughter. Even in sickness she should still care for you." He was starting to get a little worried about her. He continued to eat until an idea came to mind. "Perhaps I should visit her anyway. Not as your boyfriend, but as your teacher. Would that be alright?"

She looked up at him when he said boyfriend. "Is that what we are? Boyfriend and Girlfriend? I thought this was just for extra credit." She says to him softly as she eats the last bit of the meat loaf. "She has a disability were she doesnt talk or listen even though she does listen. She just sits in her chair and look like a statue." She says to him softly.

"It still is extra credit, you just seem more enthusiastic about the sex more then the credit." He pointed out, finishing the last bits of his meatloaf. "Sorry about your mother. I pray she might one day recover." He got up and kissed Skyler on the head before heading into the kitchen to wash his dish. "Thanks for the meal. It was really delicious."

She picked up her dishes and took them into the kitchen, sets them into the sink. She goes back to the table and clears it from what was left of the food, takes it back into the kitchen. "I'll put the leftovers in the fridge. You can eat it for lunch tomorrow." She says to him softly as she walks over and helps cleans the dishes with him.

"Thank you." He leaned over to kiss her head when she came over and continued to wash his dishes. Once all the dishes were done Rakusho washe dhis hands again and pulled Skyler into his arms. "Want to go home now or stay here for a little longer?"

She smiles softly and her eyes soften. "I dont know what I want anymore." She says to him softly as she moves her eyes down on the floor. "I havent figured out what I wanted since we started having extra credit." She says to him softly. "It's as if everything changed for me." She says to him softly and looks up at him in the eyes to see his reaction.

"It happens to everyone, but it's not something I could help you with so easily. You have to be able to figure that out for yourself. I can only offer my opinion." Rakusho leaned down to kiss Skyler on the lips for a few seconds before pulling himself away. "I might as well confess, I have fallen for you. I really want to help you get through this, at the same time I don't want to appear as if I'm getting in your way." He held her closer to comfort her more. "I can offer to take you home now. You don't have to stay any longer then you feel."

She kissed him back and smiles as he holds her close. "Yes, I want to go home now. I want to spend time with her." She says to him softly as she leans against him. "Can you take this vibrator out of me now?" She asked him softly as she moves her hips around a bit. "I'm falling for you too and that's scary for me." She says to him softly.

He nodded and reached down to switch the vibrator off before slowly pulling it out. It was completely soaked in her juices, so much that it was dripping onto the floor. He set the vibrator on the table for now and went to get her clothes. "Here, get dressed. You don't want to go home looking like that now." He smiled lightly, taking the apron from her to put away before leaving the house to get the car ready for them.

She put her bra and panties on after he took the apron off her. She slipped her skit on and put her shirt on, only button the few four buttons before grabbing her bag and heads out after him. She walked to the car and got in on her side of the car. She set her bag at her feet and looked at him. "I wonder what your neighbors thinks of you bring a teenager home with you." She says softly as she sees one of his neighbors looking at them.

"They don't know much about me yet. I only moved here a few months ago during what you would call summer vacation. They most likely think you're related to me by blood." He reassured her as he started up the car and pulled out onto the road and on their way to Skyler's house. It was pretty quite on the way home, neither of them having much to say. Rakusho finally stopped in front of Skyler's home and let her climb out. "Take care of yourself. I'll see you later."

"Always, later Rakusho." She says to him softly and walks up to her front door. She unlocked the door and went inside. She shut the door and locked it before sliding down with a smile upon her lips. He loves me. She thought to herself and stood back up, walks to the phone. She saw there was a message and she clicked play.

"Sky, it's your mom's friend. I am so sorry to tell you this without seeing you personally. Your Mother had an accident and she passed at the hospital. I'm so sorry, Sweetie." Then the end of the message beep came. She stood there froze to the spot with silent tears falling down her face as she stars at the phone.

When she finally came out of it she headed upstairs and into her room. She laid down on her bed and curled up into a ball as she cried. She couldnt help the tears since she loved her mother dearly. She had taken care of her mother since she was 14 years old when her mother gotten sick. She had fallen asleep while crying. She didnt even know if she would go to school in the morning.

Rakusho hadn't quite left yet. He was a little lost in his thoughts for about a minute or two, but eventually he turned his car on and drove back to his house again. It was late, and his work wasn't even done yet. Once back home he took his work with him to his bedroom and continued to grade papers and plan tommorrow's lesson before he fell asleep for the day.

The next morning Rakusho awoke to the usual morning. He got up, did his usual routine of showering, getting dressed, having breakfast, and going over his papers to make sure everything was prepared and graded properly before he got in his care and left for school. Once he arrived he made his way to his classroom and starting to setup for today's lesson. During that time he wondered if Skyler would show up today, until the bell rang, bringing him back to reality so he could teach.

She didnt go to school for the first time and she didnt have to work either. She laid in her bed, stretching out her legs since they went stiff from being curled up into a ball through out the night. Once she was fully awake, she got undressed and turned on the water in her bathroom. When the water was heating up she called the school and explained to them she wasnt going to be at school because of her mother had died the night before.

She hung up and went to shower. Once she was under the hot water she let it fall on her body. She had noticed her eyes were beat red from the crying. When she was done showering she dried off and dressed in a pretty sky blue dress with sandals. She made more phone calls and arrangements for her mother to be buried.

Rakusho never saw Skyler for the entire school day, so he assumed at first that she might have gotten sick. However, as the end of school neared, he remebered how upset she had gotten the other day and wondered if instead something had happened to her mother. Once school was over though, Rakusho headed home and started grading worksheets and preparing tommorrow's assignments again. Once all his work was done, he went to go call Skyler, but came to a sudden realization that he didn't have her phone number. He sighed and went out to his car and decided to visit Skyler, feeling he might be risking it just a little by doing this. Regardless he did so anyway.

Once at her house, he climbed out of the car and slowly walked up to the front door. No doorbell, so he had to knock. He hesitated a little but evently tapped the door 3 times with his knuckles. he wondered if Skyler would answer or someone else.

She was still on the phone and her eyes still red but not as bright as when she woke up. She answered the door and stood there looking at her teacher. "No, I want it to say: In Loving Memory, Best Mother and Best Friend. She said and softly waved her hand for him to come in as she slowly walked away. "You know for a fact I can make sure you dont get anymore customers if you dont do what I'm telling you. Dont get that stupid tone with me. I know how to work my way around things. I'm smart as hell." She says to the person over the phone as her voice started to pitch up with a bit of anger in her voice.

She moved into the kitchen and started working around as she keeps the phone to her ear while cleaning up the already clean counters. The stove in the kitchen was sparkling clean with nothing on it as if it was new. The floors were as if it were diamonds sparkling in the sun. She sighed as she hung up the phone but didnt look at Rakusho, she just kept cleaning the counter. "Your wondering why I wasnt in school?" She asked him softly. "My mother's friend left a message on the answering machine for me. Said my mom passed away at the hospital." She said and slipped down to the floor, started crying again.

When the door open he saw Skyler, and he had to admit she looked awful. She still invited him inside, and so he walked in and waited on the couch until she was finished. He asked her why she was absent today and found out that her mother died before wathing her collapse onto the floor and burst into tears. He got down on the floor with her and pulled her into a hug, letting her bury her head into his shirt as he tried to comfort her. "I'm sorry Skyler. I'm sorry." Was all he could say for her at the moment.

Back
Top Bottom