Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Teacher/Student (Foxxy_Mama and Zero_Raider1)

"Nah, too tired. Besides, I like it better having you lay on top of me. It's more comforting." As she asked, he made no attempt to pull out even after she had made him cum. He wrapped his arms around her and held her as she laid over him. "Some party, huh?"

She smiles at him and nods. “Oh yes, some party. I like my ring a lot.” She says to him softly and kisses him on the lips. “This means I have to make a dress and make arrangements for our wedding.” She says to him softly and smiles at him. “Where are we going for our honeymoon?” She asked him softly.

"I don't know yet. Some place nice though. Maybe where there's a beach." He continues to kiss her as the spoke. "I've never seen you in swimwear yet." He smiled and kissed her again. "Did you have a particular place in mind or should I surprrise you again?"

She smiles at him and kissed him on the lips as she sits up on his lap. “Hawaii. Let’s go to Hawaii. I always wanted to go there and surf, well learn to surf.” She says and laughs softly. “I’ll wear a bikini to make you want me more.” She says to him softly.

"Be careful to not make it to sexy or else I won't be able to resist screwing you out in a public area." He brought her face down again and kissed her before letting her sit up again. "Hawaii sounds good. So are you gonna make the bikini yourself?"

"I can't wait already." He smiled and continued kissing her. "Hmm, now I'm hungry again. Think you're ready to dismount me yet or does my cock feel that good to you?"

She lets out a small giggle as she listens to him being hungry and smiles at him. “I’m not ready to get off your cock. I love it inside of me like that.” She says to him softly. “Can I sleep with your cock inside of me? For my birthday?” She asked him softly.

"Of course, so long as it stays inside you may." He surprised her by thrusting into her suddenlybefore pulling out and sitting up finally. "You've played with it enough for now. Let's go finish our food." He kissed her passionately as he pulled his pants back on. "C'mon, let's go eat."

Back
Top Bottom