Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Teacher/Student (Foxxy_Mama and Zero_Raider1)

Foxxy_Mama

Supernova
Skyler smiles softly as she sits in her last class on the first day. She already hated school but she was bright enough to pass without worrying about anything. She didnt recognized the name on her schedule so she figured the teacher was knew to the school. She sat in the very back and looking out the window as she waits for the class to start.

Rakusho Sat in his chair with his feet on the desk and holding several slips of paper in his hands. He looked over them intently as students began to fall into the room for class. He was the Health teacher for this class. As soon as the bell rung Rakusho let out a yawn and got up, dropping the papers neatly on his desk before adressing his class. "Good morning class. My name..." He took a piece of chalk and began writing on the board. "Is Rakusho Sacrat. However, you will address me as Mr. Sacrat while we are in school. Should any of you happen to meet me outside of school, you may call me by my first name. Now that you all know my name, let me get to know yours." He picked up another piece of paper and continued. "As I call out names for roll call, you can tell me a little about yourself if you wish. I'm not forcing you too. So let's get started." He began to call out names, getting response andquite a few comments about themselves. Then he got to one name in particular. "Skyler?"

She stood up when she heard her name. "I take care of my sick mother by working to help pay for the pills." She say as she blushes a bit at her responds. "I love my mom very much to take care of her like this." She says to the class and her new teacher.

"I wish you the best of luck then." He smiled and continued with roll call until everyone was accounted for. "Alright, now that we know each other a little, lets get started. Please take your textbooks out and open them to page 22. Make sure to have a pencil and line paper ready as well. You will be taking notes." Rakusho began to ready his own things as his students got ready for today's lesson.

She nodded and sat back down in her chair as she pulls out paper and a pen. She opened up her book and turned it to page 22.

Rakusho began his lecture, making sure not to sound too boring as he went on, and occasionally wrote things down on the board as reference or to help the students understand the lesson more easily. Eventually the bell rang signifying that this class was over for the day. Rakusho let off a sigh as the students began to pack up to leave. "Don't forget homework is to study pages 24 through 25 and answer the questions on page 26."

She smiles softly as she finishes writing down the work on the board and writing down the homework assignment. She packed up her things and when she looked up she was the only one in the classroom with the teacher. She stood up and walked over to him. "I was wondering about extra credits. What kind of extra credits are we allowed to do?" She asked him softly.

Rakusho looked up at Skyler from his desk with an awkward expression. "Extra Credit? The school year just began and you're already asking about it?" After a moment of silence he yawned aned began to look through folders. "I haven't quite figered it out yet. Health class isn't a popular class here at school. Why don't you come by after school so we can work on something to do for extra credit, would that be alright with you?"

She smiles and nods. "I am only asking because sometimes I wont be at school since my Mom only has me. I'm the only one taking care of her." She explains to him softly. "Dont worry, I tell this to all my teachers and the school knows my conditions as well and they agreed with what I'm going through." She says to him softly.

"Alright then. I understand. I hope to see you after school." He smiled and began organizing his paper work for the next class. "The next class is about to start. Why don't you meet me in this room, alright? We'll find something for you to do for extra credit."

She smiles and nods. "Thanks a lot. Need to head off to P.E. anyways." She says to him. "Bye." She say to him and starts heading off to her next class.

"See you later." He waved at her as she left and watched as his next class poured into the room. He began the same procedure as before, introducing each other before moving on with the lesson.

The final bell rang at last, signaling the end of the school day. Rakusho remained in his class room filing through his paperwork for the day. Even if Skyler wasn't coming he still had things to do before he headed home. "I wonder if she'll really come?"

She came into the health class 20 minutes after the end of the school bell rang. She had her bag over her right shoulder and a few books in her right arm. Her left wrist was bandaged and smiled at the way he shuffled through papers. "Long day?" She asked him softly. "Sorry for being late. Had to be rushed to the nurse." She said softly to him.

"Glad to see you finally arrived. I was beginning to think you weren't coming." He smiled and set aside his paperwork for later. "I hope whatever happened at the nurse's office turned out ok. Now, as for extra credit..." He paused for a moment, scratching his head a few times. "I don't have a complete idea, but..." His eyes scanned over Skyler's figure and attributes with great interest. "We could study the human anatomy, but rather in a more...creative way then on paper."

She smiled. "It's sprain." She said as she softly raised her wrist. "Anatomy sounds fun." She says to him softly. "I like learning about the human body. Mind giving me a lift home? Dont feel like walking with a sprain wrist." She said to him softly and blushed lightly.

"You seemed to be carrying yourself alright. Well, it wouldn't hurt much to give you a lift. Anyway, moving on to the task at hand." He went around the room, closing all the blinds and locking the door, covering the window planted inside the door frame before rearranging the desks to form a 2 width by 8 height long table. "Alright, there's no turning back now. So, to begin things, I need you to take off all of your clothes."

She smiles at him softly and nods as she sets her things down. She moves over to him as she softly removes her skirt and using her one good hand to unbutton her shirt. "Kinda hard to do it all by myself with a sprain wrist." She says to him softly.

"Interesting. You're surprisingly more willing towards this then I had anticipated." When she explained having difficulties with her shirt, he smiled and walked up in front of her, slowly undoing her buttons one by one, from top to bottom, before removing it and setting it and her skirt on another desk. He took a moment to gaze at her half-naked form, enjoying the beauty her underwear gave her. "I'll take your bra off too. Can you handle your panties on your own?" He asked while moving behind her to undo the strap. He could already feel his manhood getting a hard on from this.

With her good hand she grabbed one of his hands and slide it down her front body until his hand slips between her panties and her body. She moves his hand down until he was touching her slit. "I can handle that part." She says to him and leans up against his chest. Her hand softly started pulling her panties down off her body. "hmm." She said softly.

He watched his hand disappear with hers slowly down her smooth body and into her panties, feeling his hands pushed against her slit as hers came out to take off her panties. "You have a healthy body, but it lacks physical excersise. You shouldn't neglect P.E. so much." He lifted his other hand under her right breasts and began to fondle it softly. "Other then that, you look beautiful."

She let out a small moan as she loved how his hands worked on her body. "I dont neglect P.E. the boys pushed me into the foot ball goal post." She says to him softly since her wrist hit the pole as she feel to the ground. "Do you want me to lay down?" She asked him softly.

"Not yet." He said calmly and continued to explore her sensitive areas. He pushed two fingers into her slit, feeling around inside her while making there way deeper, meanwhile taking the whole of her right breast into his hand and squeezed it several times, using his pinky finger to tease her nipple gently. "Boys will be boys. Speaking of which, now that I've gotten aquainted with your body, would you like to be aquainted with mind?" He seemed to give of a slight smirk in his passive yet serious face.

She moans softly and closed her eyes. Her head leaned back against his chest and a smile appeared upon her lips softly. "I would love too." She says to him softly. "But you'll have to do the stripping of yourself. I was wondering if you wish to take this to my place? Mom's not home, she's with her friends while I'm in school. She wont be back till dinner time." She explains to him softly.

"That sounds like a good idea." His smile became slightly wider now as he sat on top of the desk, pulling her into his lap and continued to play with her more. "But it sounds a bit risky. We could get carried away and forget about when your mom might be coming home." His hand that was in her pussy slid out a bit and raised two fingers to her clit. He gently dug her clit out from underneath its protective folds and began to pinch it firmly. "Maybe we should finish here instead?"

She moans out with pleasure and smiles softly at him. "We could get caught doing this here." She explains to him softly as she closes her eyes. "Hmm, maybe we can go to your place or get a hotel room?" She suggested to him softly as she was starting to love how he was treating her pussy.

Back
Top Bottom