Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A Son's love for his Mother (Zero and Foxxy)

Eventually Ryllek came, pouring another load of his cum into Esme's throat. He grunted as he did, till the last drop had been spent. He took a deep breath and started to sit up, letting Esme move into a comfortavle position before she fell off him. "Enjoyed it? Cause I'm getting out now." He smiled standing up and stepping out of the tub, grabbing his towel and drying himself off with it.

She turned off the water and joined him by getting out of the tub. She took the other towel and dries herself off as well. She looked at her son in the eyes and smiled. "I did enjoy myself but did you enjoy yourself?" She asked him softly as she moves over to him and kisses his cheek.

"I most certainly did. Only problem was it felt like we were in there forever. I thought we both might start to wrinkle in the water." He chuckled softly and continued to dry off, returning the kiss to her cheek. "So, any plans on where to go today, since we both decided to skip out on our responsibilities for the day?" He asked, now drying his hair off. "Can't remember when we last left town for anything."

"How about we go to a coaster park?" She asked him softly. "You use to love doing that in the summers." She says to him softly as she wraps the towel around her own body covering up her body. She walks out of the bathroom and goes into her bedroom. She goes threw her closet to find something nice to wear.

"That sounds like a lot of fun." He wrapped the towel around his waist and left for his room to get dressed. After a few minutes he emerged fully dressed and decided to get breakfast started, deciding it would be pancakes today.

She had put on nice blue jeans and a lovely black top on to make. She had her shoes and socks on as well. She pulled her hair back after brushing it and drying it. She went down stairs and smiled as she saw him in the kitchen. "Do you want me to cook breakfast?" She asked him softly.

Seth was wearing Jeans as well, except his shirt was blue with a picture and writing on it amusing only to the teenage at heart, and possibly some adults. "If I wanted you to cook, I would have waited on you." He smiled picking up the mixing bowl and stirring it as he walked over to Esme to kiss her cheek. "My turn to treat you now."

She smiles at him and watches him mix the pancake mix in the bowl. "Well this is a first." She says to him softly and leans over, kisses his lips softly. "Maybe we'll risk getting caught at the coaster park while playing." She says to him softly as her smile widens and her hand softly rubs his crotch area.

((That sparked so many ideas in my creative cranium that I'm cackling insanely like a madman.))

"Ack." He almost dropped the the mixing bowl when her hand touched his crotch. "Carefully, I almost dropped our food." He rubbed her mothers head with his free hand sincerely and proceeded to cook the batter into thick, fluffy pancakes. "Maybe we shall. We could even invite that person to join in as well." He teased, flipping the pancakes once to cook the other side for a bit.

"So your willing do to a three sum with a complete stranger?" She asked him softly as she watches him cook the pancakes. He cooks the pancakes just like she does for him which makes her happy that he cooks like her.

"Sounds like fun, doesn't it?" He chuckled softly and continued to cook. "Not that you would be up for something like that. You rather have just me all to yourself, huh?" Once he had 8 pancakes ready, he turned off the stove and took the plate to the table, along with syrup and two glasses of milk he had prepared after taking the plat of pancakes to the table. "Breakfast is ready." He said with a smile.

"Smells good too." She says as she sits down at the table and takes her share of the pancakes. She starts eating and spoke softly to him. "I would if your willing to do it." She says to him about the three-sum.

"I'm willing to do it, just wondering what I should do if that stranger appears as either a boy, or girl." He began to eat his pancakes, sipping some milk along with it. "Which would you prefer that third person be? A boy or a girl?" He took another sip of milk and continued. "It's not like we'll have control over who it is, or if someone actually finds out, so let's not count on it too much."

"Doesnt matter to me." She says to him softly as she just continues eating the pancakes her son made for them both. "I would do it with either gender." She says to him softly.

"You would huh? So would that make you Bisexual then?" He smiled and continued to eat his food. Ryllek eventually finished his breakfast and got up to clean his dishes and prepare for there trip out of town. "So is there anything specific we should bring, and are we planning to visit anywhere else while we're out of town?"

She smiles softly as she finished her breakfast. "HOw about we go to a water park instead." She said to him softly. "It should be easier to get what we want." She says to him softly. "Easier access with swim suits." She says to him and kissed him on the lips softly.

"Hmm, that sounds like an excellent idea." He grinned and turned to go upstairs to grab his swimsuit. "Haven't used our swimsuits in a while. I hope I haven't grown out of mine." He wondered as he disappeared into his room and began looking for his swimsuit. He found his within a minute of digging through his drawers and tried them on. They were a little slim, but it still fit him. Come to think of it he had never seen his mother in a swimsuit for a long time. He blushed just thinking about what kind she wore.

She nodded and headed to her room to get her bikini on. She switched out of her clothes and put her bikini on. Her bikini bottoms were low riders kind of like the pants she always wears on her days off. Her bikini top was snugging her breasts up against her chest. She put on a white see-threw top on and black knicker shorts. She started packing put sun block and towels. She slipped her feet into her sandals and headed off to her son's room, knocks on his door as she waits for him to answer. "I'm ready. I pack towels and some sun block for us so we dont get sun burnt." She explains to him softly.

(Aw, no pic this time?)

Ryllek's swim suit was shorts that reached just above where his knee was. It was black with a flame pattern decorating the bottom. It felt a little tight, but he could still managed to get them on and off without difficulties. He threw on a white summer shirt and grabbed a change of clothes and left the room. "I'm ready too." He smiled and packed his change of clothes into the rest of there stuff and left with Esme to the car. "So mother, what is the name of this water park we're going to, and how far is it?"

(i dont have a pic of it lol. thats y i described it)

She let out a small laugh and shook her head. "I have no idea but it isnt far. Maybe a few towns or cities over." She says to him softly. She put their things in the back seat and she got behind the drivers seat. She started up the car and waited for her son to get in. After he got in she drove out of their drive way and headed off out of town.

(Of course, can't find a pic of everything. So when you say Low rider is that kinda the same as baggy pants almost? Like, they hang loosely off the hips? I'm not familiar with some clothing terms, I ddon't really pay attention to it.)

"So then this will be our first time visiting this water park? That sounds like so much fun." He smiled and got into the passenger seat next to the driver seat. He fastened his seatbelt as Esme drove out of the drive way and they were finally off. "How much will we have to spend? I don't want to end up spending to much of your money."

(something like this <!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51wbLlhRu-L._AA280_.jpg">http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/5 ... AA280_.jpg</a><!-- m -->)

She smiles as she listens to her son talk about the water park. "Yes, our first time going to this water park. "Sweetie, I make more than you think plus I got a credit card and lots of money in the bank." She says to him softly as she looks over at him as she stops at the red light. "I am a professional cook. I make three times as much as the waiters or waitress's do." She says to him. "Plus the tips." She explains to him as she droves off once the light turned green.

(Nice :3 I see now. I'll have to remember that.))

"Well, you are great at what you do, plus sexy to boot." He smiled, leaning over to give his mother a quick kiss on the cheek just as the light turned green. "After all, it's that sexual allure of yours that put us in the relationship we're having with each other right now." He said softly into her ear before sitting normally again.

They eventually arrived at the water park. Ryllek was the first one out, having grown excited like a normal boy would on the way here. He waited for Esme to get out before walking with her up to the ticket booth. Once they had bought tickets the two proceeded into the park for some fun in the sun. "Hmm, whihc ride should we go on first?" Ryllek asked, looking at the first three rides that were in site first, and of walking distance to. One was a swimming pool that would make waves of various sizes on occasion, another was a water slide that stood pretty high off the ground, and ended with a pool at the bottom, and the last was similar, except it was pipes, not slides, and it appeared longer in duration then the slide.

"Lets get a locker first." She says to him and heads off to the locker booth. She paid for a locker and took the key from them, heads off towards the lockers. She opened their locker and starts putting their things into the locker. She slipped off her top showing her bikini top to him and her fingers went down to her knicker shorts, undoes the button and zipper. She slipped out of her shorts and put them into the locker with her shirt. She smiles at him as she hooks the key around her neck so she doesnt loose it. "How about that big slide from way up in the sky?" She asked him softly.

"Oh right, a Locker." He followed his mother over to the locker area and removed his shirt to put in the locker. He couldn't take his eyes off Esme though. Watching her undress into that skimpy swimsuit was going to make him hard for the entire day. He shooked his head and finished folding his shirt to put in the locker, then went with Esme to the water slides. "If it weren't for all these people around, I wouldn't mind getting kinky with you on one of the rides." He said softly. His face was almost beat read and he was struggling to look the other way to save himself from the embarrassment.

Back
Top Bottom