Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A Son's love for his Mother (Zero and Foxxy)

She smiles since she was indeed done washing his tail but her fingers kept moving in his tail. "Maybe." She says to him when he asked her if she was done. "We could go out of town or something." She says to him softly.

"That sounds nice." He smiled. he knew when she finished washing his tail, and started to flick it into her face playfully. He slowly turned around and kissed her on the lips, pushing her onto her back and putting his ccock back inside her again. "But what would we do? Where would we go?" He asked her as he began to thrust.

She kissed him back and laid back when he pushed her onto her back as they kiss. She wraps her arms around his neck and moans into the kiss as he pushes himself inside of her again. She wraps her legs around his waist as he starts thrusting. "I have no idea. Whatever come's our way while we're out of town." She says to him once he broke the kiss.

"Probably going to be sex related." He replied, letting her arms and legs wrapp around him before continuing with his thrusting. He kissed her back, one hand behind her head and the other on her back, both gently caressing both parts of her. "Probably going to buy things to make sex more interesting."

She laughs softly at his words and kisses him back. "If that's what you want then sure." She says to him softly as she moves her hips up against his waist making him go in deeper.

"Though it would be nice if we could do a few things outside of sex, since it happens almost everytime we're together now." When he thrusted again, he felt himself push deeper into her, realizing she had started thrusting back a little. Eventually he groaned and shot his load inside of her, filling her body up with a liquid warm sensation. Once it had stopped he sighed and pulled out a little. "Guess I wasn't that far from comming. Did you enjoy it?"

She moans out and smiles at him. "Hmm, I would enjoy it more if you make me cum." She says to him softly and kisses his cheek. "And your the one who started all this sex with me." She pointed out to him since it was him who started having sex with her.

"Yeah but If I had know you would become obsessed with it i would of reconcidered." He sighed and rested his head in her bosom. After a moment he started to nuzzle her breasts, eventually getting his mouth over one of them and began nibbling gently on it's nipple. one hand found it's way between her legs and buried two of it's fingers inside her cum filled pussy, thrusting inside very quickly. "You shouldn't set up these situations where I end up cumming before you."

She let out a laughing moan as she listen to him and feels him inside of her. "I cant help it if I'm more experienced than you." She says to him softly. She closed her eyes and let herself feel his way around inside of her cum soaked pussy. "Hmm, you could rub my clit while fingering me." She says to him softly.

"You mean like this?" He uncovered her clit after pulling his fingers out and pinched it firmly, meanwhile still sucking at her breasts. He continued to tease her body, expecting her to cum soon. "So what will we have for breakfast?"

She moans out and arches her back as he pinched her clit firmly. "Hmm, yes like that but I said rub it not pinch it." She says to him softly. "I thought this was breakfast." She says to him as she lets out a small laughing moan.

"It would be if I was eating out your pussy. In fact, you haven't given me a blowjob and drank my cum, so where does breakfast come in, hmm?" He smiled and reverted to rubbing Esme's clit, letting a few fingers thrust inside her again while he continued to suck on her breasts. "I would eat your pussy out, but I'd have to deal with the load I shot inside you, and I don't feel like eating that at the same time."

She moved a hand down and stopped his hand on her pussy. "Then wash me out then you can eat me out." She says to him softly. "You do that and I'll give you a blowjob at the same time." She says to him softly as she looks him in the eyes even when his mouth was on her breasts.

He thought on her offer for a moment, then suddenly leaned up and kissed her. "Alright, spread your legs a little wider then." Once Esme did, Ryllek pushed two fingers inside and tried to scoop up as much excess cum as he could out of her pussy, using a cloth rag to collect it all. Once he was certain all of it was out, he rubbed her pussy one last time with the rag before rinsing the cum off it. "Alright, all cleaned now." He set the rag down where he had found it and lowered his head in front of Esme's pussy. "Now I can have my breakfast." He leaned forward and began to lick her pussy at first, waiting about a minute before pushing his tongue inside.

She let out a moan as he washed her from all the cum he shot inside of her. "That feels good." She says to him and moans out more when he starts licking and sticking his tongue inside her pussy. "That's even better!" She says with pleasure in her voice and her hand moves down his bare chest and onto his length, starts rubbing it.

He pushed his tongue in deeper, licking more places inside her. He shifted as her hands found his cock and began to play with it again. He didn't neglect her clit, as he would occassionally pull his tongue out to lick it, while his fingers constantly rubbed it, before slipping his tongue back inside her pussy.

She moans out with pleasure and her fingers keeps rubbing his length, getting him hard again. "Darling, I want your cock in my mouth. How about you lay down and you can continue that while Mommy get's that wonderful cock of yours in my mouth." She said and suggested to him softly.

Ryllek stopped licking his mother's pussy and sat up. "Alright, mother. Since you begged me, I guess it's the least i can do." He switched positions with her, now the one laying down while Esme stood over him. His cock was hard and ready for her mouth. "Whenever you're ready."

She smiles and hovers her slit over his mouth. She leans down and wraps her mouth around his length and starts sucking. Her tongue moves around his length as she keeps sucking and taking his full length inside of her mouth.

Seeing her slit hovering over his head now, he leaned up to lick it again, lavishing her clit with his tongue for a while before pushing his tongue deep into her pussy. He moaned occasionaly as his cock was sucked by Esme, which only added to the pleasure he was giving her.

She moans out with pleasure onto his length and keeps moving her tongue around as she sucks on his full length. She loved how his tongue moved in and around her pussy.

He continued probing her pussy with his tongue, moaning into her pussy as she sucked on his cock from. He could feel her pussy quivering, knowing she was close to cumming now.

She moans out and keeps moving her tongue around his length as she sucks on him to cum in her mouth. She moans out as her body released her cum upon his tongue. She moved her head down more against his waist and taking him as deep as she could in her mouth which the head of his length in her throat.

He made sure to drink all of her sweat necter, cleaning off what hit his face with his hands. He then relaxed as Esme took his cock deeper, feeling her throat at the head of his cock. He could feel his second climax comming. "After this...we get out...alright?"

Her eyes looks up at him as she keeps his cock head at her throat and keeps sucking on him with her tongue moving around as best as it would move.

Back
Top Bottom