Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A Son's love for his Mother (Zero and Foxxy)

((It's short, sorry. I'm a little tired))

"I doubt that." He felt flattered, laughing at her comment. "I tire too easily still." After a while Ryllek finished washing her whole body. "All done, want to wash my hair first or will I do yours first?"

She smiles at him softly and grabbed the shampoo. "I'll wash your hair first." She says to him softly as she pours the shampoo in her hand and massages it into his hair. She leans forward and presses her lips to his, kissing him deeply as she washes his hair with her fingers softly tugging on his hair.

"Alright." He closed his eyes just as the shampoo touch his hair, and waited as he hands soaped up his hair. The kiss took him by surprise, but he managed to keep his eyes closed against curiosity. He returned the kiss while remaining idle as she continued to wash his hair.

She hands stops in his hair as she just continue kissing him and presses her body up against his body. Her breasts were pressed up against his bare chest and her hands removes themselves from his hair to rinse off under the water behind her. She pulls back from the kiss and smiles at him. "That didnt take long to wash." She says to him softly.

"No. No it didn't." He smiled opening his eyes. He took the shampoo bottle from her and started to pour some into her hair. "Now to wash your hair." He put both hands in Esme's hair and began to wash, meanwhile pulling her in for another kiss, except this time he was giving, instead of recieving.

She kissed him back and loved the way his hands move into her hair as he washes her hair with the shampoo. She continued to kiss him back with her tongue sliding into his mouth as she runs her hands up and down his back.

Eventually Ryllek finished with shampooing Esme's hair, and pulled out of the kiss as he rinsed her hair off. "Almost done now. We need to clean our tails now." He mentioned softly, still holding the shampoo bottle. "So, you want to be pampered first?"

She smiles at him and nods. "I would love to be pampered first." She says to him softly as she slowly pulls him out and gets on her hands and knees with her tail in the air in front of him.

"So you finally decided to pull out now?" He asked as his mom got onto her hands and knees and lifted her tail in the air. The sight of her like this nearly made him lunge forth and screw her again. He blushed, trying to summon enough willpower to remain in control. Was she testing him? It was apparent that she was teasing him horribly like this. His cock remained fully erect even after coming out of Esme's pussy. He swallowed nervously and reached for her tail, gently caressing the fur with his hands drenched in shampoo. Incidently, what position would she have him sit in when it was time to wash his tail? The thought made his blush deepen and thicken, till his face almost resembled a tomato. "Are you trying to make me lose my mind?"

She chuckles softly as she looks back at his red beaten face. "No, but I'm going to change my mind about that." She says to him softly. "I thought it would be nice for me to be like this and you wouldnt have to move while washing my tail." She says to him softly as she keeps her tail still in front of him as he washes her tail.

"I tell you what mother, if I have to keep looking at you like this then I'm going to take advantage of it. If that happens, my tail won't get washed, and we wouldn't get breakfast cause school would probably be starting soon." He sighed and closed his eyes to try to fight temptation as he continued to wash Esme's tail. "Then again I don't know what time it is at the moment."

She smiles as she looks back at him. "Then stay home with me. I'll call in sick. They dont want a sick chef at work. Dont want to get any costumers sick." She says to him softly as she moves her tail a bit in his hands as he washes her tail. "Hmm, I'm liking the way your washing my tail." She says to him softly.

"So you were planning on me wanting to stay home." He said almost accusingly. His eyes remained closed as he focused on her tail, eventually having lathered it up fully before moving on to rinsing it off. "I'm glad your comfortable. I'm also surprised you haven't taken advantage of my blind state as well."

"If you want to take advantage of me while like this then go for it." She says to him softly as she softly moves her tail in the air while staying on her hands and knees.

"Spoke to soon." He sighed as he finished rinsing off her tail. If he active upon impusle, he would be staying home for today. If he resisted, he would go to school like normal and be stalked by the local fawning population of schoolgirls. "Aw crap." He sighed again and suddenly thrusted his dick into Esme's completely expossed cunt. "You know?" He started to say as he pushed in deeper before slowly starting to thrust. "You're going to have to find a way to wash my tail now."

She let out a laughing moan as she listens to her son. "Of course I do." She says to him softly as she starts moving her ass against his waist making him go in deeper inside of her body. "I love you too much." She says to him softly as she continues moving herself backwards.

H moaned briefly as she started pushing back against him. He continued to get rougher with her, eventually leaning over her back to whisper into her ear. "I won't cum till you clean my tail off. Also, if you want to keep me home for whatever plans you may have, you'll have to do it before school starts."

She moans out then laughs softly. "Is that so, I just may have to handcuff you to the bed then." She says as she turns her face towards his and kisses him on the lips softly. One if her hands moves down under her and rubs his length that goes inside of her body when he thrusts into her. "Hmm, that sounds better then." She says to him softly after breaking the kiss.

"Whatever floats your boat." He smiled, moaning suddenly as her hand touched his length before it sank into her pussy again. When she turned over and kissed hmm, he dug his tongue into her mouth to play with her's for a bit before she suddenly pulled away. "I think the bus might be coming soon. You might want to hurry it up, unless you aren't that serious about staying home."

She moaned out and kept rubbing his length that slides in and out of her. Her hand moves more back until her fingers rubs his balls. "Hmm, you'll cum. You wont be able to hold back much longer." She says to him softly.

"Is that so?" He suddenly stopped thrusting and pulled his manhood away from Esme's hands, turning himself around and laying his tail down in her face. "Wash it. I'm not cumming till you've washed it thouroughly, and if you try to get at my package, I'll get out of the shower and head straight to school." His tail flicked around against her body, as if playing the protective barrier between her and him.

She smiles softly and grabs his tail as she pours the shampoo onto his tail. She sets the bottle down and starts rubbing in the soap on his tail. "Fine." She says to him softly as she soaps up his tail as she washes it thoroughly.

"Good girl." He smiled, a little proud of his accomplishment. He sat idly as his mom washed his tail, letting it sway gently in her grasp in comfort. "Don't worry. Once you've washed it completely I'll put it back inside again. So, do you have a plan for our sick day at home?"

She smiles as she continues washing the shampoo in more into his tail. "Sex mostly." She says to him softly. "Staying in bed and do nothing." She says softly to him. "Unless you can think of something else to do besides sex." She says to him softly.

"I don't think I have enough stamina for a full day of sex." He laughed as she continued to wash his tail. "Hmm, going out might blow our cover though. I don't know what else we could do." He shrugged and peaked over his shoulder to see how she was doing. "You almost done?"

Back
Top Bottom