Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A Son's love for his Mother (Zero and Foxxy)

She smiles as she looks him in the eyes. "I want it inside me." She says to him softly and turns them around until her back was against the wall and her other leg going around his waist to connect with her other leg.

"If that is what you wish." After Esme got into position, Ryllek carefully guided his cock into her cunt, pushing it in firmly until it was in all the way before starting to thrust. "Your rather tight today. Must've been that dream giving you anxiety, huh?"

She let out a laughing moan as she listens to his words and feeling him moving inside of her body. "Oh it must have." She says to him softly as she moves her hips up against his waist, making him go in deeper.

He continued to thrusting, feeling himself go deeper with her help. This was wearing himself out more then any other position he had been in, so he hoped to last long enough to satisfy. "I'm gonna cum soon." He warned as he thrust on.

She moans out with pleasure and looks him in the eyes. "Cum nice and hard." She says to him as she moans out again as her body releases her cum upon his length.

At the moment when her cum poured onto his shaft, his tensed and poured his load deep inside of her. Ryllek struggled to growl as his load quickly filled up every inch inside of her, before sighing and slowly lowering them both into the tub, landing safely on his back while Esme landed on top of him. The shower water continued to fall, hitting Esme on her back and pouring down onto Ryllek in streams afterwards. "Exaughsted..." He gasped out wearily as he laid back and recovered his breath.

She moans out and sits on his lap when he sits down on the bath tub floor with the water falling down on top of them. "Hmm. That was amazing." She says to him softly and leans against him, kissing him on the lips while their bodies presses up against each other.

"It was, but it was also tiring." He breathed before finding his lips sealed by his mothers lips. He held their kiss for a few seconds before breaking away for breath. "Hmm, could you was me first? I feel tired everywhere."

"I asked if you could wash me first. Would you be willing to do that?" He asked again, running his hands over his mother's shoulders and onto her back. "I'm still tired from earlier, otherwise I would have opted to wash you first."

She smiles at him and grabs the soap. "Of course." She says to him as she starts rubbing the soap on her hands and moves her hands over his chest. "Anything for my man." She says to him softly as she continues washing his upper body with her hands.

"Your man?" He asked as he sat up and let her wash his chest first. "Whatever happened to 'your son'?" He spoke sarcasticly while sitting patiently as she washed his torso in soap and rinsed it in water.

"Your not a little boy anymore so your my big man." She says to him softly since she thought of him more her man than her son because of the sex. "You became my man when we started having sex but if you wish for me to keep calling you my son." She says to him softly. "Then I will."

"It just sounded wierd. I don't mind you calling me that though." Ryllek replied watching her hands slowly move towards his lower regions. "Hmm, have you ever consider massage therapy before you took a job at the restaurant?" He asked as Esme continued to wash his body. "I think you would of done equally as well in that career as well."

She let out a small laugh. "I like to work with food not bodies." She says to him softly as she continue washing more down his body but not his length since he was still inside of her body.

He was curious as to why she hadn't movd off his dick still. On the other hand, he gotten hard again, as he could feel his dick erecting inside her, but it was to slow a growth to actually feel aroused by this. "Yeah, I guess so. Probably wouldn't want to share moments like this with everyone." He laughed as she continued to wash him. "So how do you plan on washing my back?" He asked noting how she was still on his member.

She smiles as she moves him up and pressed him against her body. "Just say against me like this." She says to him as she starts washing his back with more soap on her hands. She moves her hands nice and slowly on his back as she washes him. "Hmm. I can get use to this. Maybe we should take a bubble bath with candles like this one night." She says to him softly. "Maybe with strawberries with cream." She says and laughs softly. "That would be one hell of a bath."

"You're really getting into this huh?" He asked as she continued to wash his back. Eventually his shaft erected back to full once more, and he guess his mother would either have him screw her again or wait till after school. He hoped for the later. "Would lavender candles be alright or would that interfere with the smell with Strawberries and cream? I here most girls like Lavender."

Her hands froze on his back when he spoke of the smell of lavender for the candle. Her eyes soften and she held him clsoe. "No, that would be wonderful." She says to him in a soft voice which was amost a whisper in his ear as they stayed close to each other.

((Is Lavender candles luxurious like that to girls or is it just you?))

He felt her hands stiffen on his back, listening when she whispered into his ear. "I hope so." He smiled as she pulled herself close too him, her breasts almost squashed against his chest. "Hmm, is it time to wash your body now?"

She pulled back and smiled as she nods to him. "Time to wash me." She says to him softly as she couldnt get lavender candles out of her mind. A romantic bath is what she would love to do with her son.

(I love the smell of Lavender even when I was little. lol)

((I barely remember the smell of it. The only scent I have that some girls have like is my axe deodorant. Pity.))

"Yes it is." Ryllek smiled and took the bar of soap from Esme and started to wash her body. Another night of heated passion, she must see him as the best son a mother could have. "Hmm, so when do you think you'll take my dick out?" He asked as he rubbed the soap over her breasts and down to her mid section.

She smiles as he asked about when she'll take his dick out of her body and moaned out as he started washing her breasts and her mid-section. "Hmm, it feels so good inside of me." She says to him softly. "I love the feel of it when it goes limp or gets hard. I get excited." She says to him softly as she looks him in the eyes when she talks to him.

"I know it does. They way your saying it though, it sounds like you want me to nail you again." He smiled back slowly progressing towards her back. "I'm worried that I might not have enough left after school for your big plan. It would be really lame if you went through all that trouble and I can't get myself off."

She smiles and laughs softly. "You'll have a lot after you graduate." She says to him softly. "You'll just have more once you get into the whole sex with me." She says to him softly. "God knows your father did but your a lot better than he was." She says to him softly.

Back
Top Bottom