Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A Son's love for his Mother (Zero and Foxxy)

"Actually, I was afraid you might call in sick for both of us just so you can stay home with me for a day full of love making." He sighed, looking a little dissapointed. "Even worse was you might take me out in public somewhere and have me screw you." He laughed at how ridiculous his thoughts were sounding. "Of course, my mother wouldn't do that, would she?"

She let out a small laugh and shook her head softly. "Hmm, never in public nor would I miss work for sex." She says to him softly. "But if you get all your homework done tomorrow I will treat you to sex." She says to him softly.

"I always get my homework done." He replied back to her softly. "Anyway, we better get to sleep now or we're both gonna be late tommorrow." He readjusted the covers over them again and wrapped his arms back around Esme. "Goodnight mother." He kissed her one last time before closing his eyes to sleep.

"Goodnight." She says to him as she stays on top of him as she lays there and falling asleep with him. It was just another excuse to have him inside of her once his homework was done. She thought it was a great treat for him after his homework was done to get her into bed and have his way.

The next morning came slowly and Ryllek was the first to wake. He opened his eyes and found himself still in his mother's bedroom and his mother still snuggled again his nude body. He kissed her forehead softly and nudged her awake. "Good morning mother. It's time to wake up."

When he nudged her to wake up, she rolled onto her back and stretched out her body. "Hmm, not yet." She says to him softly and her hands moves to his face, guides his face to her breasts for him to play a bit. "Not fully awake." She says about herself.

"Eh? Mom!" He voice was quickly shut out once his face met her breasts again. With a sigh he began to lick her breasts slowly, bringing them together with his hands to lick both of her nipples at the same time. "We don't even...know what...time it is." He warned her before feeling her hands pushing his head more into her breasts. He sighed again and continued to lick them.

She moaned out and turned her head towards her bed stand clock. "Hmm, its 5am." She says to him softly. "School doesnt start for another few hours nor does work." She says to him softly as she wraps her arms around his neck and her hands moves into his hair.

Another sigh came from his lips as he continued to tease her breasts. His tail waved around under the cover's lazily. "So your gonna keep me up just because your horny?" He smirked looking up at her eyes. His hands had already found there way to her ass and cunt. "You must've been having a good dream though. You're pretty wet down here."

She moans out with pleasure. "Your the one that woke me up." She says to him softly. "I was having a lovely sex dream." She says to him and pulls his face up to hers, kisses him on the lips. Her legs wraps around his waist and her arms wraps around his neck.

"Really? Who were you dreaming about?" He asked, suddenly finding his head brought up for a kiss. When her legs wraped around his waist he blocked her off by placing his hand over her cunt and began stroking it. "No cock right now. I'm still waking up."

"Dreaming of you." She says to him as she closed her eyes and removes her legs from around his waist. "No fun without the prize in the morning." She says softly to him as she turns her head to the side on her pillow and keeps her arms around his neck.

"I might consider screwing you if you'll take a shower with me, but you'll have to wait a bit." He smiled and returned to sucking on his mother's breasts. One hand continued to stroke and arouse her cunt, rubbing her clit lightly to add to teasing her. His other hand stroked her ass as if massaging it, sometimes running along the length of her tail as well.

She moans out with pleasure and arched her back up against his body. "Oh I would love a shower with you." She says to him softly but kept her eyes closed as he pleasure her breasts with his mouth.

"I thought you would." He smiled and kissed her collar bone, unable to reach her lips at the moment. "Maybe at 6 or 6:30 though." He rested his head between Esme's breasts and chin and stopped his hands so he could rest some more. "Still tired."

She wraps her arms more around him and holds him close to her body. "Rest, my alarm is set for 6." She says to him softly as she holds him close to her body and her legs softly tangles up into his legs.

"See you in a bit, mom." He yawned before finding himself asleep in her bosom. Later, when the alarm finally went off, Ryllek let out a yawn and got up, reaching over at the alarm clock to turn it off before nudging his mom awake. "Good morning Mother." He smiled before getting up to get a change of clothes from his room. "I'll wait for you in the bathroom."

She smiles softly as she watched him leave her room to do what he pleased. "Alright." She says under her breath when she was finally alone. She got up out of bed and walked to her closet, pulls out a robe. She slips the robe on and heads off to the bathroom to start the water. Once she was in the bathroom she turns on the water on hot until it got to were they both can stand it.

Ryllek came into the bathroom after Esme had finished adjusting the water. He snuck a hug in behind her and kissed her on the cheek. "So the water is set to the right temp?" He asked as his hands slowly pulled her robe off her chest.

She smiles and looks at him. "Yes." She says to him softly as she turns around and faces him so he could take her robe off her fully. "I want you to take my robe off me so we can get into the shower together." She says to him softly.

"I was already working on it." He smiled and kissed her, continuing to take her robe off her body and let it drop to the floor. He lifted her legs up a little, one after the other, as they both climb into the tub to bathe together. "Shall I turn the shower head on now?"

She smiled and let him move her as they kissed. She laughs softly as she looks at him. "The shower head is on." She says to him softly as she moves under it, letting the water fall down onto her body. "Hmm, so hot." She says about the water.

"So it is." He chuckled and moved them both so the water fell on them both. "Then perhaps we should cool it down a notch?" He asked, keeping Esme close to his body while letting his hands rest on her back.

She smiles at him as she looks at him in the eyes while the water beats down on her. "I like it hot." She says to him softly. "It's one way to heat up the body when cold." She explains to him softly as she leans against him, kisses him on the lips and wraps one of her legs around his waist as she keeps him close to her body.

"Hey, we haven't cleaned up yet." He said briefly before being kissed again. He eventually found his back against the wall as his mother pinned him against it with her own body. "Doesn't look like you want to wait. You want me to put it in or shall I play with your body first?" He asked while still kissing her.

Back
Top Bottom