Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A Son's love for his Mother (Zero and Foxxy)

She moaned out as his fingers continue to move inside of her body as she feels him taking off her bra and panties with one hand. "Like this, fully naked just for you." She says to him and kisses him as she wraps her legs around his waist. She moved one hand down his chest and onto his length, started rubbing it to get him nice and hard.

"Just for me, eh?" He asked breaking away from the kiss momentarily to suck on her breasts before going back to kiss her. He moaned into the kiss when he felt her hands rubbing his length. "Hmm, I'm pretty tired already. You think I have enough energy to put it in?" He smiled, slipping a hand behind her head to prop her up into the kiss while his other hand pulled out of her cunt to go rub her ass and tail affectionately.

She smiles at him and moved her hips up against his waist as he rubs her ass and tail. "Why dont you lay and let me play." She says to him softly as she kisses his neck. "I want to be in control this time." She says to him softly.

Ryllek thought about it for a moment, then gave her a kiss and started to move off of Esme. "Alright then." Once she had moved out of the way, he laid down where she was and allowed her to be on top now. "You look even better when I look up at you." He smiled, managing o find her ass again with his hands, and then her tail.

She smiles and kisses his bare chest. "Thank you." She says to him as she moves her lips down his body as she leaves kisses behind. Once she passed his waist she licked his length with her tongue which would sent a man into a dazing stage. She wraps her mouth around the head of his length and started sucking on it.

His moaned louder once her tongue made contact with his length. That was the most dizzying feeling he ever felt aside from sickness induced. He almost went numb from it. He moaned again once her mouth wrapped around the head to begin sucking on it. "Damn, your really good at that. Ugh, I thought you'd be more rusty at this." He moaned again as his lower body tensed up. His tail reach up to dance his his mother's tail, taking over for his hands which he now need to support himself.

She lets go of the head of his length to answer him. "I might be rusty but I do know how to please a man." She says to him and goes back to sucking on the head of his length which she takes a bit more of him into her mouth. Her tail had a mind of its own as it plays with his tail as well.

"Hmm, perhaps you had something to practice with while you masturbated?" Rakusho teased again as his hands laid a top Esme's head. His tail curled into her body, brushing along his mother's cunt and ass gently while it played with her tail. "Still, you are amazing at giving head."

She softly pulls away and smiles at him. "No, I use nothing but my fingers to masturbate." She says to him softly. "69?" She asked him softly as she looks him in the eyes and her fingers plays with his sack.

"Fine with me." He let off another moan as her hands played with his sack a bit. "Just turn yourself around." He watched her stop momentarily to turn herself around. Once she had done so, he leaned up to lick her cunt with his tongue. "You're getting wetter down here." He smiled stroking his tongue against her slit.

"I havent been this wet in so long." She explains to him softly as she moans out as he starts licking her slit. She bends down and takes his length into her mouth, starts sucking on it. She liked how he fit so well in her mouth as she sucks on his full length.

"I know." He replied and continued to lick her slit as she sucked on his cock. His hands reached up to keep her tail from swatting at his face occasionally, managing to keep it calm by stroking it. "You taste wonderful down her, by the way."

She moans out with pleasure and just continues to suck on his full length with her tongue moving around his length as best as she could move it. Her hands ran up and down the middle of his upper, inner thighs.

He was starting to moan more loudly as he ate his mothers pussy, ear's twitching around trying to figure out the situation from an emotional viewpoint. Ryllek eventually uncovered her clit and decided to nibble on it, hoping to give Esme something to squirm about with, his tail flicking softly into her face from the thought.

Esme started squirming around as he nibbles on her clit. She continues sucking and moving her tongue on his cock. She started moving her mouth up and down on his cock as fast as she can without his cock going out of her mouth.

Ryllek began moaning as her teased his mother's clit. "Gonna cum soon." He warned her as he continued to tease her clit. He slipped two fingers, one from each hand, into her cunt as he nibbled at her clit, hoping to get her to cum when he did.

She moaned out with pleasure as she continues moving her head up and down on his length. She moans softly as her body releases her cum upon his tongue and fingers.

At the same time he released his load into Esme's mouth. He went to licking clean her cunt after her orgasm, taking a moment to breath once he finished his orgasm. "That tasted good." He sighed laying his head down on a nearby pillow. "What about you?"

She swallowed his load and pulled away with a smile as she turns her body around. She lays down on top of him and kisses his cheek. "That was very tasty." She says to him softly as she snuggles up with him.

"So...you're pretty set on keeping me in this bed, are you?" He grinned and snuggled her mother back, kissing her cheek in return since her mouth was probably unavailable. "There's no way I could sneak off to my room in the middle of the night, is there?" He wanted to hear what should would do if he did, though he would most likely regret it.

"No, this is your punishment for seducing me into sex." She says and looks up at him in the eyes with a smile upon her lips. She moves her body as she lays her torse, chest and her head down on his body so he wouldnt leave her side. "Whats more of punishment then having a naked woman in bed with you?" She asked him softly.

"Said naked women happens to be my mother?" He answered as he wrapped his arms around her and relaxed. "Not that I mind at all. You're very beautiful, even to me." He smiled and kissed her forehead this time. "And there is no one in the world who could replace you."

She softly chuckled as she listen to his words. "I am one of a kind." She says to him softly. "I have told you that for many years." She said softly since she had told him when he was a child and always holding her hand as they walked even in the house. "You always did like staying at my side." She says softly at the memory.

"Of course. You were the sweetest, kindest mother anyone could have." He smiled, despite how tired he already looked. "I was to nervous to leave your side at that age, but I still managed to get through school on my own somehow."

She softly laughed at his answer. "I am guessing you cant wait to get out of school and cant wait to get your mother home from work to nail me, huh?" She asked him as she looks up at him with a smile upon her lips.

Back
Top Bottom