Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A Son's love for his Mother (Zero and Foxxy)

He proceeded to thrust his fingers faster at her command. Nimbly, he managed to catch her clit between two fingers and started to tug on it repeatedly as he thrusted, wanting to catch her by surprise. She should be close now, he thought.

He felt her climax on his fingers, so her pulled them out and leaned down to kiss her on the lips softly. "You liked that didn't you. Must have felt really good after all those years of not being able to relieve yourself on your own."

"Felt really good." She says to him softly as she closes her eyes as she tries to get her breathing back to normal and a smile upon her lips. "Is there anything else you would like, Sweetie?" She asked him softly.

"Dinner." He smiled, reaching out to his her lightly before moving off of her body. "All that fun, and now I'm hungry."

She smiles at her son softly and kisses his cheek. "What are you hungry for?" She asked him softly as she starts putting her clothes back on as she gets off the couch and heads towards the kitchen.

"Pancakes." He mumbled, slowly rising from the couch so he could get dressed as well. "Pancakes would be good right now."

She smiles at him softly. "Just put your pants back on and help me cook for us both." She says to him softly and goes into the kitchen to gather everything she needs to cook with.

"I'm working on it." Ryllek mumbled again, still a tad exhausted. Once he had his clothes back on he got up and yawned, stretching himself out before going into the kitchen to assist his mother with the cooking.

She smiles as she starts mixing the pancake batter in the big bowl she uses for baking. She looks over at her son and smiles more. "Do you want eggs to go with your pancakes?" She asked him softly. "If so you can make the eggs." She say and turns back to the mixing in the bowl.

"Just pancakes will do fine." He said. He fetched her two eggs for the batter as well as milk, then left her alone to mix them as he pulled out a jug of milk and two cups. HBe set the cups on the counter and filled them both up with milk, then put the milk back in the fridge and placed the two cups on the table. "Anything else I should do while waiting?"

She added the eggs and some milk into the bowl, mixes it up. "You can come over here and get the pan heated up for me with veggy oil in the pan." She explained to him softly as she looks at him softly while mixing the batter until it was the way it should be.

He smiled and returned to the kitchen to prepare a pan for her while returning her gaze with his own. Once he seasoned the bottom inside the pan he placed it on the stove and began to heat it up. During this time he whispered softly into his mother's ear. "We can do it again tommorrow morning in the shower if you'd like." He said hinting a lusting flavor to his voice.

She smiles as she listen to his words and looked at him. "Alright." She says to him softly. "As long as we cuddle up tonight in bed together." She says to him as she turns back to the heating pan and pours a bit of the batter into the pan, letting it cook on one side.

"Sounds good to me. Who's bed are we going to use then?" He asked, oiling another pan and heating it up so he could cook some pancakes himself.

She handed him the bowl of pancake batter as she focus on the ones in her pan as they cook. "Mine is better and softer." She says to him softly. "More room to play around on as well." She grins at him as she flips the pancakes in her pan.

"Sounds great. So you want to play around some more before we go to sleep?" He inquired flipping over his pancakes as they cooked. After a few minutes both batches were finally done. Ryllek took his and put them on his plate, fetching a bottle of maple syrup before going to the dining room table to eat with the glass of milk he prepared earlier. He waited on his monther before eating.

"Only if you want too." She says to him and cuts up a few strawberries, placing them on her pancakes after buttering them. She takes her plate and cup to the dinning room table. She set her things down and sat down on her chair. She started cutting up her pancakes and once they were cut up she poured syrup on her cut up pancakes and started eating it.

He laughed softly at her response and after preparing his pancakes he began to eat. "So mom, were you planning on putting on something sexy for me or is what your wearing fine for the night?" He liked to know the things he and others were planning in detail. However, his mother might decide to hide that info from him. She usually did when she was going to do something really nice for him.

After a while they both finished eating and washed the dishes they were using. Then they put everything away and headed for her room ready for bed. "Well, I guess we can play around for a little bit before we sleep." He said as he began to take his shirt of, followed by his pants.

((I feel like I'm posting too much >_> ))

She smiles at him. "Depends on what you want me to wear to bed." She says to him as she starts stripping off her clothes as well. "I havent slept with a man in so long I forgotten what it was like dressing up for a man before bed." She explains to him softly as she stood there in her undergarments. She softly crawls up onto the bed and lays down in the middle of her bed. "So soft." She says as if she was melting into her bed just by laying there. "Do you want to strip the rest of my clothes off me?" She asked as she looks over at him.

"That's true." He shrugged and turn to see her just now climbing into bed. When she asked if he wanted to strip her, he climbed into bed on top of her, pulling the cover's over both of them as he did. "I would love to." He answered before giving Esme a kiss while his hands slipped underneath her bra to fondle her.

She kissed him back and wrapped her arms around his neck as she moans into the kiss as he fondle her breast under her bra. She aches her back and presses her body up against his body. She wraps one leg around his waist and her other leg drapes over his leg.

Ryllek continues to kiss Esme, breaking off for breath every moment or so while his hands continued to fondle her breasts. One hand eventually pulled away and found it's way into her panties, where it started to finger her again. "Almost stripped now." He said in between kisses as the hand still fondling her managed to pull her bra off.

(his name is Ryllek not Rakusho)

Esme moaned out within the kiss and arched her back more as she presses her body more against his body. "So good." She says to him as her eyes dazes over from the pleasure. "I meant to take off my panties and bra." She says to him as she still has her panties and bra on. Her hands grips the sheets underneath her body on the bed and pressed her slit against his fingers as he moves them inside of her body.

((Oops, my bad. It's all fixed now))

"I bet you did, but I find it more fun to take them off myself." He smiled and finally lifted her bra off her body. He felt his fingers enter her cunt when she pushed herself against them, getting a feel of how wet and tight she was inside. "You feel nice inside." He teased. He brought the hand over her breasts down to slip her panties off at last. Once he had lifted them off of her legs he brought them up to his face and smiled. "They're wet already." he grinned and put them aside with her bra and kissed her again. "You want to fall asleep like this or are you gonna put your clothes back on afterwards?"

Back
Top Bottom