Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A Son's love for his Mother (Zero and Foxxy)

She grabbed her things and went out the back door. She walked to the car and got into the driver seat, starts the car. She pulls out and starts driving home. "Did you find a nice girl to go out with yet?" She asked him softly since he never talked about dating girls with her like a son would with a father.

"Hmm, I have been presented with a few options." He was lieing, but he wasn't about to let her mom know that. "But, I think I found one in particular." He smiled thinking about his plans for when they got home.

She smiles as she glances at her son. "That's great. When will you bring her home for dinner?" She asked him softly as she keeps driving home with him.

"I'm still working on that." He smiled on. Once they pulled into the driveway, Ryllek took his back pack and stepped out of the car, helping his mom out before heading on in to put his shoes and back pack away.

She smiles and follows him up into the house. She shut and locked the door. "How about a movie?" She asked him as she moves into the living room after putting her things down by the front door. She moved her fingers over the titles of the movies to see what they could watch.

A movie did sound nice, but Ryllek had a different idea in mind. "Actually, I was thinking we could do something a little more...personal." He spoke as he walked quietly behind his mother before planting his hands over her concealed breasts. "I was thinking of getting to know each other more...personally." He whispered into her ears as he started to fondle her more.

She froze when his hands cupped her breasts and her finger froze over one of the horror movies of theirs. She had no idea how to do something like that with her son but a small moan escaped from her lips as he starts fondling her covered breasts. Her body softly leaned up against his chest with her eyes closed and her head tipped back against his shoulder.

((Might do a few things a little off in this post. Let me know if you want me to change anything))

"Haven't been touched like this for a while huh? How long has it been? 5, 7 years maybe?" He asked as his hands began to pry into her shirt slowly. "I bet you've been masturbating since then. I would sometimes wake up to your moaning."

She moans out and keeps her eyes closed. "Hmm since I raised you on my own. The day I found out I was pregnant with you." She explains to him since it was indeed the last time she actually had sex with any man and she was on her own to raising a kid by herself. "Hmm, I have been masturbating a lot." She says to him softly.

"Oh, that long huh? Must have been torture." He smiled pulling her away from the movie shelf a bit. His hands had finally dug underneath all of her clothes and now rested on top of her breasts. His fingers toyed with her nipples several times as he continued to fondle her. "Desperate for attention huh? Perhaps I can help you out then." At that moment he began to undo her shirt until it it was off her body, letting her breasts bounce free into his hands. "Let's move on over to the couch. It'll be more comfortable for us."

She moaned out with pleasure as he plays with her breasts under her shirt. Once her shirt was off her body she listen to his words and moves towards the couch with him. She looks at him in the eyes and smiles at him. "Very long." She says to him softly as she sits down on the couch.

"I'll make sure this is the best this is the best time you'll ever have." He whispered softly into her ear as he guided her to the couch, allowing her to lay down first before climbing on top of her. Once in position he leaned down to kiss her softly before resuming to fondle her.

She kissed him back and moaned out as he went back to fondling her breasts. She arched her back a bit and presses her waist up against his waist.

After some more fondling, he moved one hand from her chest down to her waist, slipping easily inside her pants and panties and began caressing her slit, pushing her waiist down a bit with his own. "How much do you want to feel something inside of you? Go on, tell me."

She moans out with pleasure and closed her eyes. "Oh so badly." She says to him softly as she moans out as he starts to rub her slit softly with his fingers. "I want it badly." She tells him softly.

"I can't here you. Tell me how much you really want me to pound your pussy." His fingers, which were buried in her slit, began to thrust into her more vigorously, as if trying to make her scream out in confession.

She wraps her arms around his neck and holds onto him. "I want you to fuck my tight pussy." She says to him in a half scream with pleasure. She keeps her legs spread open for him while her eyes stays close from the pleasure.

"You want it, you got it." He smiled, slowly beginning to undo his pants. Once opened, he pulled them and his boxers down off his body and took hold of his fully erect cock. Then he slowly guided it towards her pussy, rubbing it against her wet slit before pushing it in firmly. "There! It's in." Once he was readjusted in a comfortable position he began to thrust.

She moans out with pleasure and wraps her legs around his waist as she starts moving her hips up against his waist. "OH yes keep moving in and out of this tight pussy!" She cries out to him with pleasure in her voice.

"If it'll make you happy, mother." He proceeded to start of hard and fast, since she was practicably begging for him to fuck her crazy. It was easy to keep it going for a while, since fleeing his fangirls everyday built his stamina up. Eventually though he had to slow down a bit, not being used to this sort of movement.

She moans out with pleasure and moves her hips up against his waist. "So good." She cries out to him with pleasure in her voice.

He kept thrusting as best as he could, sometimes leaning forward to kiss his mother on the lips in the heat of the moment. After some time Ryllek came. He pulled out quickly and ended up spraying his load all over Esme's naked body. "Ah, that was great."

She moans out with pleasure and looks at him as his cum is on her body. "You didnt make me cum." She says to him softly as she looks him in the eyes. "I want to cum for you." She says to him softly.

"Picky today, aren't we." He sighed and leaned down to sniff her body before going to suck on one of her breasts. He moved one hand down between her legs to continue fingering her pussy while his remaining hand fondled her other breasts.

She moans out with pleasure and arches her body a bit against his body. "Oh so good." She says softly with pleasure in her voice. "Faster." She moans out to him.

Back
Top Bottom