Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A Son's love for his Mother (Zero and Foxxy)

She let out a small laugh and looked ath im as he sat at the table. "You are talking to a professional chef here." She says to him softly. "My cooking is the top of the line." She says to him and starts putting it into a big bowl that she uses for her pastas. She takes the bowl and the pasta spoon to the table and sat down. "Ryllek you can serve since I cooked." SHe says to him since that's how it went in her own home.

"Don't go boasting to much now." He smiled and took the pot of pasta to serve out to everyone. Once everyone was served, seated, and ready, Ryllek began to eat as well as Aleria. Aleria was amazed by how great it tasted. "This is really good." She complimented after swallowing her first bite and before taking the next. It was better then anything she ever tasted before.

"Thank you." She says to him softly for serving the pasta to everyone. "That also means you have to do dishes while I go shower." She says to him as she starts eating her food slowly since she liked to savor the taste in her mouth as she eats. She looks over at the girl who was now stuffing her face with her cooking. "I take it you like my cooking?" She asked Aleria.

((You would not believe the irony that happens when I do dishes, in RL that is))

"Aw, how mean." Ryllek chuckled softly as he went to the table to eat. Aleria nodded and took another bite, humming a 'yes' in response. Once she swallowed that bite she spoke. "It's really, really good." She smiled brightly and continued to eat. After sometime both she and Ryllek had finished eating and Ryllek took the innitiative to get up and wash the dishes they used. Aleria remained at the table and looked at Esme. "Thank you for dinner, Esme. Would you mind if I staid a little longer? My folks aren't expecting me home yet."

She finishe eating and passed her plate to her son. "If it's alright with Ryllek than you can." She says and got up. "I'm going to go shower now." She says and walks out of the kitchen, heads up the stairs into her room. Once in her room she stripped off her clothes and went into her bathroom. She started the water and let it heat up before getting into the shower.

((Time to cook up trouble))

"I don't mind." Ryllek said as he continued to wash the dishes. Aleria smiled and went into the living room to look around until Esme left for the shower, then went into the kitchen and glomped onto Ryllek just as he finished doing the dishes. "Ryllek~, can I see your room now?" She asked as she continued to hug him. Ryllek sighed trying to move her arms away. "I don't know. Maybe if you promise to behave I might." Aleria giggled and replied. "I'll be good. Let me see your room."

Ryllek eventually agreed to show her his room one way or another. He lead her upstairs and in the opposite direction of the bathroom, then open the door to his room and walked her in. "There, this is my room." He sighed going to put some clothes in the dirty clothes basket in his room. "Nothing special at all, now could you please-" When he turned to look at her she had rather quickly stripped herself of everything but her panties, which she tugged on a bit with one finger in front of him before pulling them off as well. She walked up to him and placed a gentle kiss on his lips before pushing him back onto his bed and climbing on top of him. "Sorry~, I wanted to play with you some more before I left." She giggled and kissed him again. Ryllek wondered why he didn't anticipate this, and wonder what would happen if Esme found out, which he figered she would. He found his hands placed on Aleria's breasts by her own hands soon enough. "Play with me too Ryllek."

She washed her hair and her body. She rinsed off the soap and shampoo/conditionar out of her hair and body. She turned off the shower and wrapped a towel around her body. She put her robe on and slipped her feet into her cute slippers that matches her robe. She walks down the hall to her son's room which she sees Aleria on top of her son fully naked. "Ryllek, what's going on in here?" She asked him since she doesnt take forever in a shower unless she shaves her legs which her legs were already shaved.

((I deliberatly gave myself writer's block with that last post >.> . I see this happen plenty of times, but I never seem to know what to type out when i do it >.>;; . I hope this doesn't turn out too terribly.))

Ryllek was about to protest but Aleria silenced him with her index finger. "We're just having some fun." Aleria giggled and pawed playfully at Ryllek's chest. She had taken his shirt off before she came in, but his pants were still on. Ryllek tried to speak again but Aleria hushed him up again with a kiss this time. "Ryllek invited me into his room so we could play is all." Ryllek became frustrated by her comment. He was only showing her his room. She made the advance. However, if he tried to speak she'd just silence him again somehow. "Want to join in?" Aleria offered seeing as how Esme was already have naked and only need remove her towel to become fully naked.

She raised her eyebrow and shook her head. "I would like my son to talk and hear it from him and not you, Aleria." She says to her and looks at her son. "Ryllek, why dont we get some ice cream out for dessert." She suggested so she could be alone with him for a few minutes so she could get the real story out of him without Aleria with them to hush him up.

(Gah, awwwwkwaaaard >.< I feel dumb now >.> ))

Aleria poked her tongue out and slowly crawled off Ryllek and got dressed before leaving the room. Ryllek let off a disgruntled sigh and got up to put his shirt back on. "Ice cream sounds fine." Once they had served out ice cream to all three of them, Ryllek followed Esme to a private area and said. "She insisted on seeing my room, and I can't help it when she starts begging." He said, knowing this was a weakness that frequently got him in trouble at school.

She nodded when she heard his side of the story. "Alright, back to Aleria." She says to him and slips her arm around his waist as they walk back to the living room were they left her. "Aleria, there are a few things in this house I do not tolerate and one of them is lieing. Ryllek knows my rules and he follows them." She says to his friend from school. "If you just wanted sex all you had to do was ask him." She said to her.

"I'm sorry." She bowed slightly. "I got kinda carried away. I won't do it again. I promise." Ryllek sighed and headed up to his room again, this time alone. Aleria whined softly, barely audible to anyone else as he left. "Your gonna make me do something to make up for this, aren't you?" Aleria asked looking at Esme.

"Let Ryllek rest. He needs his engery." She says to Aleria. Esme sits down on the couch and puts her feet up on the coffee table. "Do you want to watch a movie befor you have to get back home?" She asked the girl. "Or do you want to go home now and you'll see Ryllek tomorrow at school?"

"I don't want to go home yet." She sighed, wanting to be with Ryllek a little longer but knew it was impossible now. Aleria seated herself next to Esme and leaned away from her on the side of the couch. "What movie did you have in mind?"

"Ryllek collects movies so you can go pick it out over there in the DVDs shelf." She says to her softly as she pointed to the dvd shelf.

Back
Top Bottom