Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A Son's love for his Mother (Zero and Foxxy)

She let out a soft laugh and wrapped her arm around his waist as the walked to the water slide. "Oh we can make a ride clear enough for us to get kinky." She says to him as she leans over and kisses his cheek.

"Oh, so you have an idea then?" He asked, looking at her only to feel her lips pressing against his cheek. The line wasn't too long. They ended up waiting 5 minutes or so before they reached the top, and lucky for them they were tohe only one's getting on at the moment. "So what's this idea you have for us, mother?" He asked softly as he boarded the ride with Esme.

She smiles and looks him in the eyes. "We can always say someone got sick on the ride." She says to him softly. She sat down on one of the slides and looked at him. "See you at the bottom." She tells him softly and pushes herself into the tunnel of the slide which her screams of joy could be heard until she hit the bottom of the slide which she went into the pool area.

He laughed as he listed to his mother's excited screams in the tunnel. Fortunately, the ride was built with a clear view of the bottom, so Ryllek was able to enjoy watching his mother shoot out into the pool at the bottom. He wondered if she lost something from hitting the pool so hard. Once it was his turn he climb into the tunnel and slid down into it, screaming in excitement as well from how fast he was going. It was so dark inside, and the way the turns were made he thought he flipped a few times until he crashed into the waiting pool at the bottom. Resurfacing and gasping for breath, he looked around for Esme and found her waiting near the edge of the pool. "That was fun." He gasped.

She let out a small laugh as she pulled herself out of the pool. "Yes it was. Arent you glad I talked you into staying home today?" She asked him as she stands up on the ground and holds out a hand out to him to help him out of the pool even though there were stairs.

"Yes, I guess so." He smiled and took her hand so she could pull him out of the pool. During that brief moment he got the most perfect view of her breasts while they were covered bra her swim top. It was almost mesmorizing. He blinked a few times to distract himself and looked around. "Uh, so which one should we ride on next?" He stuttered a bit. It was easy to see his hardon within his shorts now.

"How about that one?" She pointed to it and smiled since it could take two people onto the ride. "It looks fun." She says as she wraps her arm around his waist and starts walking with him. "Today we're not mother son. We're a couple." She says to him softly since she really didnt look like she was old enough to have a son.

"You certainly don't look like you're in your 30s, that much is true." He chuckled and walked with her as they were. "If you weren't my mother, I would have made you my girlfriend." He turned his head to kiss her softly, before they got in line for the next one. This one was a slide where up to 5 people could get on a raft and ride it down. "Hmm, it does look fun. You thinking of getting kinky with this one?" He asked softly enough for only them to hear. "Or do you want to wait till after the ride. I don't know how long I can endure looking at you while you're dressed in that."

She let out a soft laugh as she listens to him talk about getting kinky on a ride with her dressed like she is. "Wait till it's a ride for just two of us to go down." She says to him softly. "It'll be worth it then. Plus there will be three other people on the ride with us." She says to him softly as they walked up the line as it moves forward.

((Would you be ok if the third person was a female friend of Ryllek's from school?))

"We could always ask to ride as the only passengers on the ride." He mentioned. He sighed, seeing that it would be better to wait till after the ride to find a spot to...unwind at. Eventually they got to the top and got on the ride with 3 other people. After waiting a bit the ride attendant pushed the raft they were on all on down the slide. THey went down fast, and a few times it felt that they would go flying off one of the sides. Eventually they reached the bottom, Ryllek finding Esme clinging to him as it he was something to hold on to. "Was that too fast for you?" He laughed as the raft slid slowly into a stop.

"Not at all. I felt like I was falling off it." She said and started laughing as she let go of him. "What other ride do you wish to go on?" She asked him softly.

(i dont mind)

"Hmm, what ride?" He asked in return and pretended to look around as the two climbed out. When they were both out he pulled Esme into his arms, her back against his chest, and kissed her softly on the ear. "What about your ride. I'd like to ride you"

She let out a small laugh as she listen to his last statement about riding her. "Not yet. We havent even been here for an hour and you are already wanting to have me that way." She says to were he can here her. She liked it when his arms held her against his chest but her eyes roamed around to look at the rides.

"It's your fault for coming in a sexy swimsuit, and being irresistible yourself." He purred into her ear. "One more ride then. How about that really steep slide over there? It looks like it ends in a ramp. Looks like fun huh?" He smiled pointing out three really steep pipes that curved upward at the bottom and a deep pool underneath to catch them. "We could use some more thrill."

She smiled at him and walked with him. "We should do that one now. Looks like a two rider one." She says to him as they walk up closer to it. "It is a two rider ride." She says and looks at him. "We might be able to get kinky on this one." She says to him softly and laughs softly.

"I like the sound of that, is this one of those love boat rides?" He asked as Esme took him to the ride she wanted. "By the way, do you want me to call you by your name while we're on this date?" He asked softly as they walked over to the rides.

"You can start calling me by my name." She says to him softly as they wait in line and starts moving when the line moves. "I think its a love tunnel water ride." She says to him softly as she wraps her arm around his waist more. "Ryllek, I love you." She says to him softly.

"A love tunnel? Sounds perfect." He grinned and kissed Esme on both ears. He let her snuggle around his waist, and replied to her confession. "I love you too Esme. You're the most wonderful mother in the world." He spoke softly, not wanting anyone to hear them. They didn't have to wait long for this one. No sooner then they go in line then they were admitted onto the ride. They were given a two-person boat, and were soon set sailing through the tunnel. It was dark inside, the only source of light being the lights that would blink on and off revealing passionate images. As they flowed through the tunnel, Ryllek took the opportunity to move behind Esme and caress her body. "Think this is dark enough?" He whispered into her ear as his hands traced around her swim where, tugging at the lace and almost threatening to undo them.

She let out a soft laugh in the tunnel about it being dark enough for them. "Of course it is." She says to him softly as she turns around and lays her head against his shoulder, her eyes looking up at him. "Do you want me to get rid of that boner for you?" She asked him softly since she could feel it through his swimming trunks.

"Yes, please. It's embarrassing walking around with it. I could here several girls giggling at me." He replied and slowly undid the lace of her swim top. "I still want to do this somewhere where someone might find us, so try not to make me cum to quickly." He chuckled softly and kissed esme on the head.

She smiles at him and pulls the trunks down a bit so only his length was exposed. "Hmm, but your so hard. It'll be hard not to make you cum so quickly. You can just keep looking at me in this bikini and you should get hard again." She says softly and bends her head down, takes his cock into her mouth and starts sucking.

"I know. I can't help it though. You're way too sexy in that bikini." He moaned but struggled to keep quite as Esme put her mouth over the head of his manhood. "Oh great. I forgot how well you give head." He panted, felling her take more of it inside. His hands had undid the lace of her bikini top, which caused it to fall into the boat. His hands them moved to caress her now exposed breasts.

She moaned out against his length softly as she keeps sucking on his length. She moved her breasts over his length and moved them up and down on his cock as she sucks on him while moving her tongue around as much as possible.

He was enjoying this greatly. She took away his reach of her breasts and felt them rub against his cock, which felt even better then before. For a while they played with each other like this, and eventually Ryllek was almost ready to cum when he saw that the boat was starting to leave to tunnel. "Better stop now." He grunted, finding it a lot harder to stop playing with her body then he thought. He helped Esme put her top back on before the boat left the tunnel completely, so they avoided getting caught in an intimate interaction. "We'll have to continue this elsewhere then, huh Esme?"

She helped him put his harden length back into his shorts and smiled as he helped her put her top back on. "You were very close." She says to him softly as she turns around and leans against him as the boat comes out of the tunnel into the open. "It was a very close call." She says as she looks up at him.

Back
Top Bottom