Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A Son's love for his Mother (Zero and Foxxy)

Ryllek Yawned lazily as the morning sun crept over the horizon, it's bright rays of light shining through his windows. Morning had come, but Ryllek didn't want to get up yet, even though it was a school day today. He pulled a blanket over his eyes and tried to go back to sleep, hoping to get away with a few more minutes of sleep.

Esme smiles as she knocks on her son's bedroom door. "Darling are you up?" She asked him softly as she stays on the other side of the closed door. "You need to eat before heading off to school." She says softly.

Ryllek moaned loud enough for Esme to here him. He turned over and buried his face in his pillow, snoring lightly as he tried to catch more sleep. "I don't want to wake up."

She smiled as she listens to his words. "Alright, I guess I have to go get the bucket of ice cold water to watch your ass up." She says as she leans against the wall next to his door. She wondered if than line still worked on him.

There was a loud muffle groan, then a thud, and then the sound of feet dragging across the floor. The door opened to reveal a half dressed Ryllek who soon rushed into the nearby bathroom to shower. A few minutes later he came out clean and headed downstairs. "Do I still have time for breakfast?"

"On the table." She says to him since she had already cooked for him. She walks down the stairs with him and pulls him into a hug. "I love you, Kiddo." She says to him softly. "Hurry up and eat so I can take you to school since its on the way to work." She tells him softly.

"Ugh, don't call me Kiddo." He sighed hugging Esme in return. He broke away from the hug and sat down to eat. "Do you think you'll have time after getting off of work to do a little something with me at home?" He asked suddenly while eating his breakfast.

She smiles at him and nods. "Yea, I can do something with you after work." She says to him since she only worked for a great restaurant a few blocks away from his school. "Dont forget to come by the restaurant so we can come home together." She reminds him softly. "Just an excuse to get off work early." She smiles at him.

"I won't forget. I was hoping we could have dinner there though." He smiled and finished his breakfast. He got up, took his dish to the sink to wash it, then went over to grab his backpack before waiting for Esme at the door. "Ready when you are mom."

She smiles at his words and nods. "Of course." She says to him softly as she gets up and grabs her purse. She made sure she had her keys before opening the door. She put the key into the lock and waited for him to walk out. "Wait in the car for me." She says to him softly as she watches him.

"I thought we were in a hurry." He sighed. He opened the car door to shotgun and climbed inside, taking a seat and fastening his seatbelt securely. "Make sure you have everything!" He called out as a reminder.

She let out a small laugh since she did indeed have everything. She locked up the house and got into the car after walking to it. She put her seat belt on and started up the car. She pulled out of the driveway and headed off towards the school. "What would you like for dinner tonight? So I can prepare it before hand." She asked and said to him softly.

"Italian." He said plainly. "I don't care what dish, I'm just in the mood for Italian." After several minutes of his mom driving them to school they arrived. Ryllek slowly began to gather his things, removing his seatbelt as he opened the door. "See you later mom. Have a good day at work." He smiled and leaned over to kiss Esme's cheek before getting out of the car and heading off into the school.

She smiles at the kiss him gave her on her cheek. "Have fun in school, Kiddo!" She yells out after him. She drove off towards work and parked in the back were she usually parts. She got out and headed into the restaurant to start work.

School went on as it usually did for Ryllek. P.E., Calculus, English, History, Science, then Art. Lunch was hectict for him. Being one of the most popular boy's in school, he would often be seen rushing through the school in a desperate attempt to escape his fangirls. At least he had connections that allowed him sanctuary from the rabid flock when he needed it.

After surviving school for the day, Ryllek began to run over to his mother's work, which happened to be one of the most expensive restaurants in the city, to meet with her as they planned. Once inside, he reqested to see Esme, showing proof he was her son, and waited at the table for her.

She was covered in flour and chocolate when she was told her son was waiting for her. She nodded to her favorite waitress to take the food over to her son's table. She smiles as she grabs the drinks as the waitress forgot them. She walks out dressed in her chef robe that went over her clothes. She smiles and sets the drinks down. "Let me wash up first." She says to him softly and kisses him on the forehead. "Was rushing with the foods." She said with a small laugh.

"Don't hurt yourself." He smiled as she kissed his forehead and watched her leave. He took his glass and took a small sip from it from time to time until Esme came back. "Hope I'm not interupting your work too much mother."

She smiles as she sits down but she didnt wear her chef coat or hat. She wore her regular clothes while with her face clean again. "Not at all. I'm off now that the other chef is here." She says to him softly as she slowly starts eating the food he chose to eat that evening. "You know I could have cooked at home, it's no problem." She explains to him softly.

"I was kinda hoping to try a new enviroment for a change. It's a wonderful place here. You even have foliage in certain places." He smiled and began to eat his italian dish. "You make such wonderful food hear too." He complimented as he continued to eat. "So, any thoughts of something you might like to do once we're back home, alone with each other and all?"

She smiles. "Wouldnt be a chef if I wasnt a great cook." She says to him softly and continues eating. "Maybe a movie once your done with your homework." She says to him softly. "How was school?" She asked him softly as she keeps eating and sipping her drink every now and then.

"School?" After briefly reminiscing with the memory of being hunted by the female masses, he simply smiled and told her. "School was ok, nothing special happened." He said and continued to eat more of his Italian dinner.

She smiles softly. "Thats a good." She says to him softly. "How much homework do you have?" She asked him softly as she polishes off her food and drink.

"Not much today. I'll probably have more to do tommorrow." He finished his dish and wiped his mouth with the hankerchief he was provided with. "Mmm, that was good. Shall we go home for the day, mother?"

She smiles and nods to him. "Of course just let me go get my things." She explains to him softly. "Car is out back." She says to him softly. "You can use the exit threw the back." She says to him as she gets up and heads off to her office.

"Alright. See you in a bit." He got up and began heading out through the back, carrying his backpack with him as he looked around for the car. When he did, he climbed into the front seat and waited for Esme to come out and take them both home.

Back
Top Bottom