Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

I simply must ask...

I've only ever wanted to marry one person, and we were both in highschool. the boy i lost my virginity to. we were together for 3 years - a long fucking time for highschool sweet hearts - but we broke up when he had to move and we haven't spoken since. it makes me pretty sad sometimes, thinking about what might have happened if he didnt move :(

/angst

sorry

Anjeru said:
Actually, at this point, I'm not sure. It was because I love him, but I'm not entirely sure anymore. I was losing a lot of my guy friends because he is really jealous, which is SO lame. Currently, with the fight we're in now, IF we make it through it, I'm determined to put my foot down on some things.

-determined nod-
SLAP IT! (aka "High five")

That is awesome. I am hardly ever jealous, for the simple reason:
When I asked her back she said yes right then and there, with no thoughts.
She was willing to take me back, even though I stopped talking to her for a couple of years!

I know this may sound like I am gullible, but she told me she couldn't go out with anyone else during the time of us not talking because she didn't feel right even talking about things like that to others.

@Gwendolyn: I'm sorry to hear that....
That relation sounded like it was a really good one...

Gwendolyn said:
I've only ever wanted to marry one person, and we were both in highschool. the boy i lost my virginity to. we were together for 3 years - a long fucking time for highschool sweet hearts - but we broke up when he had to move and we haven't spoken since. it makes me pretty sad sometimes, thinking about what might have happened if he didnt move :(

/angst

sorry

Awe. D:
-cuddles-
I sorta know how that goes.

My BF and I have both had very...fickle ex's. Aka, we've both been cheated on a lot. Or played. I'm very jealous too, even though I'm not as bad as I used to be. >_< It's just hard to trust when so many people have kicked that trust into the trash. We're trying our best though. ^^

I am a hard person to trust my self
My life seemed to have been built on mistrust...

I have betrayed other's trust, and many more people have destroyed my trust...

Dream Reaver said:
I am a hard person to trust my self
My life seemed to have been built on mistrust...

I have betrayed other's trust, and many more people have destroyed my trust...

-Pats-
Same here.

Anjeru said:
Gwendolyn said:

/angst

sorry

Awe. D:
-cuddles-
I sorta know how that goes.

My BF and I have both had very...fickle ex's. Aka, we've both been cheated on a lot. Or played. I'm very jealous too, even though I'm not as bad as I used to be. >_< It's just hard to trust when so many people have kicked that trust into the trash. We're trying our best though. ^^

thanks bb. :)

I've only had three serious relationships since then (well, really serious in my opinion) and one of the ended because he was so jealous. D: I loved him, but it was just too much for me. I didn't want to sacrifice my best guy friends who I love to death and have been my friends since HS, just because he was jealous.

I HATE guys like that....

I try to be a gentlemen, not a lady's man, a gentlemen
I show respect to those who show me some respect.

*edit*
I can even show respect to those who never shown me any
It is just certain ones who hit my nerves that I can't show respect to...

It's never worth risking everything for love, never. Friends can always stay, but love is a fickle bitch who can run off as much as she likes.

Anjeru said:
Dream Reaver said:
@Ilovegoatse & Anjeru: Ouch, that sucks

@Gwendolyn: You just might need to find the right person....but then again you may not like getting married at all, lol
People are like that, lol

@Anjeru: Why do you stay with him then? Not wanting to be rude, just curious...

@Ilovegoatse: Well, I have dated my current GF for almost a year now, dated her in HS but her mom made us dump each other, I dated about three other girls between then and now, and I think my current GF is the one for me, lol

I know that sounds VERY cliche - ish, lol, but I have seen many more girls and how they act, and I think she is actually the best I have seen....
I haven't even asked her to marry me yet, but I am waiting for it....
Gona wait till she can move in with me and do what my mom suggested
Live with her for a while before any definite answer is made.

Actually, at this point, I'm not sure. It was because I love him, but I'm not entirely sure anymore. I was losing a lot of my guy friends because he is really jealous, which is SO lame. Currently, with the fight we're in now, IF we make it through it, I'm determined to put my foot down on some things.

-determined nod-
I'm sorry, Anj, it was years ago and you know I love you, but...

DOESN'T IT SUCK!?

Trygon said:
Anjeru said:
Dream Reaver said:
@Ilovegoatse & Anjeru: Ouch, that sucks

@Gwendolyn: You just might need to find the right person....but then again you may not like getting married at all, lol
People are like that, lol

@Anjeru: Why do you stay with him then? Not wanting to be rude, just curious...

@Ilovegoatse: Well, I have dated my current GF for almost a year now, dated her in HS but her mom made us dump each other, I dated about three other girls between then and now, and I think my current GF is the one for me, lol

I know that sounds VERY cliche - ish, lol, but I have seen many more girls and how they act, and I think she is actually the best I have seen....
I haven't even asked her to marry me yet, but I am waiting for it....
Gona wait till she can move in with me and do what my mom suggested
Live with her for a while before any definite answer is made.

-determined nod-
I'm sorry, Anj, it was years ago and you know I love you, but...

DOESN'T IT SUCK!?

Yes yes, it REALLY does.

-____-

I totally agree with you, you know that. I was BAD.

*grins* You should bring him by my place sometime. Kai can say all the things to piss him off, and I can get in his face when he gets pissy~

Trygon said:
*grins* You should bring him by my place sometime. Kai can say all the things to piss him off, and I can get in his face when he gets pissy~

Lol, well if he keeps his shit up, I just might let you.

May I join in Try?
I can just wear down a person's mentality soooooo much!
I use it to get out of fist fights a lot of the time,
But don't get me wrong, I can fight my own, I just don't like too.​

*laughs* The key difference, Reaver, is you're some random internet chatter, and I'm deadly serious about breaking this kids mind the minute Anj gives me the go-ahead.

Dream Reaver said:
May I join in Try?
I can just wear down a person's mentality soooooo much!
I use it to get out of fist fights a lot of the time,
But don't get me wrong, I can fight my own, I just don't like too.​
Lol.
I've been on the other end of Try's "in your face" approach.

Omg, it's amazing.
Even if at the time, it was horrible.
lmao.

And I will give the go-ahead the moment I snap. XD
Promise.​

*sighs*
Well, I guess I can't really fight the truth.
I guess it is just in me to help out others when I can.

Not to say I won't let them handle things if they want,
I just like lending the hand if they want or need.

You two seem like good friends. That is respectable
*bows respectfully*
But I do hope all goes well in the end of it all.​

Dream Reaver said:
*sighs*

*bows respectfully*
We used to HATE each other!
XD
That's why it's so epically awesome!​

And I believe it could be a strong friendship too
Oddly enough, most of my more dedicated friends used to be my worst enemies I ever had.​

Dream Reaver said:
*sighs*

*bows respectfully*
*snickers* The key aspect, here, is you can't do anything. At all. You're across the country. Therefore, your offers of help are, by their very nature, invalidated and useless.

Dream Reaver said:
And I believe it could be a strong friendship too
Oddly enough, most of my more dedicated friends used to be my worst enemies I ever had.​
Same here!
My two best-girl-friends hated me.
I hated them too.

XD
Now we're inseparable most of the time.

I must say though.
I'm glad to be on Try's good side.
XD​

Back
Top Bottom