Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

I simply must ask...

BR45 said:
This implies that you have a regenerating hymen, Anjeru.
Wasn't quite what I meant...lol. I was more saying that in general, being a girl, it's more common to me that it's me who gets the virginity taken. Just the once. It seems weird to me that a guy lost his to me. But I guess that's what I get for going for a young one! XD I'll be 21 and he's 18. -dance-

I lost my virginity when I was almost 14. Like a month before my 14th birthday. so technically I was 13.

I don't regret it, but fuck. 13 fuckin years old. try to keep it in your pants until you're at least 16, kids.

"The beast with two backs" for some reason just makes me think of people trying to have sex with their backs pressed against one another. How odd.

And yes, yes I have taken mine penis and inserted in someone.

Tab A into slot B, so to speak.

Gwendolyn said:
I lost my virginity when I was almost 14. Like a month before my 14th birthday. so technically I was 13.
Lol, well I guess us technical bastards gotta stay together, right?

And for keeping it in your pants, good advice(not trying to be sarcastic, I am actually agreeing with you)

Most of the best advice comes from people with experience....or....some shit like that! Lol

Ilovegoatse said:
BR45 said:
This implies that you have a regenerating hymen, Anjeru.
There's a type of surgery for that...

Don't know why anyone would want it.

Sounds gross.
I can take a guess at why someone would
They may like the feeling of having their 'cherry popped'?
I don't know, lol

Dream Reaver said:
I can take a guess at why someone would
They may like the feeling of having their 'cherry popped'?
I don't know, lol
Considering the breaking of the hymen is generally supposed to be an unpleasant experience, I would have doubts.

Well, so do I, but you never know
Some people get off on the craaaaziest things...

Dream Reaver said:
Well, so do I, but you never know
Some people get off on the craaaaziest things...
They do it mostly so they feel like they're losing it to someone special, I suppose. It's mostly common to do it when one is married.

I guess you don't get what I mean....
Ever heard of a masochist or a sadist?

Some people, get off, on the craaaaaziest things....

That is true. But marriage is getting uncommon nowadays, unless people are wracked with a guilty conscious. Which is more likely that true-love, or love in general, these days.

I would say maybe a masochist(I spell that right?) might get off on the re-hymen thing.

But still...it's very odd.

Dream Reaver said:
I guess you don't get what I mean....
Ever heard of a masochist or a sadist?

Some people, get off, on the craaaaaziest things....
I do know what you mean, I'm a sadomasochist myself. I'm one of those people who get off on the 'craziest things', also.

I was just stating the most common reason that people who have gone through the procedure usually mention.

Me either. Though, technically, I'm engaged. XD
I just don't see it happening anytime soon. My BF is kinda a douche a lot of the time.

Though also, I'm finding out a lot of people have wanted to marry me. XD

Gwendolyn said:
I can't see myself getting married for some reason. I guess I just don't see the point. o_O
It's better than the people who want to get married to the first things they see. I knew a girl like that, wanted to marry every guy she dated...

Constantly surprised why she was single within a month.

A friend of mine has been engaged twice. Like, seriously engaged. neither of them worked out. now, she's been with her new boyfriend for about eight months and says she really wants to marry this one. she's only 22. :roll:

@Ilovegoatse & Anjeru: Ouch, that sucks

@Gwendolyn: You just might need to find the right person....but then again you may not like getting married at all, lol
People are like that, lol

@Anjeru: Why do you stay with him then? Not wanting to be rude, just curious...

@Ilovegoatse: Well, I have dated my current GF for almost a year now, dated her in HS but her mom made us dump each other, I dated about three other girls between then and now, and I think my current GF is the one for me, lol

I know that sounds VERY cliche - ish, lol, but I have seen many more girls and how they act, and I think she is actually the best I have seen....
I haven't even asked her to marry me yet, but I am waiting for it....
Gona wait till she can move in with me and do what my mom suggested
Live with her for a while before any definite answer is made.

Dream Reaver said:
@Ilovegoatse & Anjeru: Ouch, that sucks

@Gwendolyn: You just might need to find the right person....but then again you may not like getting married at all, lol
People are like that, lol

@Anjeru: Why do you stay with him then? Not wanting to be rude, just curious...

@Ilovegoatse: Well, I have dated my current GF for almost a year now, dated her in HS but her mom made us dump each other, I dated about three other girls between then and now, and I think my current GF is the one for me, lol

I know that sounds VERY cliche - ish, lol, but I have seen many more girls and how they act, and I think she is actually the best I have seen....
I haven't even asked her to marry me yet, but I am waiting for it....
Gona wait till she can move in with me and do what my mom suggested
Live with her for a while before any definite answer is made.

Actually, at this point, I'm not sure. It was because I love him, but I'm not entirely sure anymore. I was losing a lot of my guy friends because he is really jealous, which is SO lame. Currently, with the fight we're in now, IF we make it through it, I'm determined to put my foot down on some things.

-determined nod-

Back
Top Bottom