Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A unique gift(Nyoko & Zennarion)

The girl tripped and fell backwards as the dragon pushed her into the room. Then Lily pounced on her and grabbed her arms and held her down for her master, "I'm glad your back...." She told him, her chain rattling as she moved. The red head kicked and screamed as Lily held her down, "Shush girl, it will be fine." She looked down at the red head who was raving mad, "No, get off me!" The red head yelled, but Lily still held her arms down, waiting for her master to get her chained up, "Master you might want to chain her arms too."

He smiled a bit at her words and then nodded, before she then found a collar for her, and then put it on her neck, before he then put the chain on her as well. "Okay... You can let go of her now sweetie" He then told her, before he then looked back at the red haired girl. "Whats your name girl?!" He asked her in a hard tone, while he looked down at her. Once she had learned to be more like Lily, he would be more nice to her, but for now, he had to be cold.

Lily let go of the girl once her collar and chain was on and moved away from the girl, sitting on her knees and watching her master. Once the red head was free she rolled onto her stomach and moved as far away from the dragon as she could, "My name is Kira.....but just leave me alone." She whimpered, still clothed. Lily moved towards her master, wanting some affection from him.

He smiled a bit as he saw this, and then gently kissed Lily on the neck "Wanna help me get those clothes off her?" He then asked her in a soft whisper "If you do, i'll let you sleep in the bed, together with me tonight" He then told her, before he then looked over at Kira again "Its nice to meet you Kira, im your new master" He then told her.

Lily smiled at her master, enjoying the affection and nodded, "Okay." She said and slowly moved away from him, getting ready to strip the other girl. She moved closer to the red head and held out her hand, her breasts bouncing as she moved and the chain rattling, "Its okay Kira, master wont hurt you."

Kira glared at the dragon, "My master? My village gave me to you but that doesn't mean I was willing!" She growled and pushed Lily's hand away, "Leave me, please...." She looked a bit scared but also furious.

He smiled a bit as he heard those words "But i promise you, you will be soon..." He then told her, before he then walked over to Kira and then gently kissed her neck, before he then pulled off all of her clothes so that she was sitting naked in front of him. "You can let go now sweetie" He then told Kira, before he then gently let a finger run down her spine. He then turned his attention to Kira again "Once im done with you, you'll be begging me to some more to you, just look at Lily here" He then told her.

Lily smiled and let go of the girl, then sat back again. She watched with interest, the new girl had larger breasts then she did but wasn't as obedient, so she hoped master would like her best.

Kira whimpered as she was stripped of her clothes and exposed to the dragon and his slave. She refused to give in and be the slut that this other girl seemed to be, "I wont be like her. " She growled and curled up in the corner, "Just use her and leave me be...."

He smiled a bit as he heard this and then laughed "Then you would rather die from hunger?" He then asked her, while he watched her. He warpped an arm around Lily, and then held her tightly, pressing her against his chest. "Just let me know when you decide to do as i tell you to, because you won't get any food before you do as i tell you to..." He then told her, before he then gently kissed Lily on the top of her head.

Kira sighed and turned her head away from him, she wasn't hungry now so she just ignored him and watched in disgust as he held the other girl. " I'll live." She growled.

Lily smiled as he held her close, "I'll be good master." She kissed his chest and smiled up at him. She had started to love her situation, she it was unusual but it was better than dying and she got to feel such pleasure. "I finished my food while you were gone master." She moved into his lap.

"Good girl..." He then told her, before he then took the chain off her, and then took her with him over to the bed, before he then put another chain on. "Wait here... Alright?" He then asked her, before he then walked over to Kira, and took her chain off. He then took her with him to the bed, and put a chain on her that would be able to reach iver to the bed.

Lily sat on the bed obediently and nodded, "Okay master." She played with the chain on her neck until he would return and watched for him to return. She could only think about how happy he had made her last time they fucked.

Kira followed over reluctantly, growling as he re chained her and she stayed off the bed. She did not like this at all and folded her arms as she sat on the floor, "I said to leave me alone." She growled.

"Give me one good reason little slave girl..." He then growled to her, before she then returned to Lily "We'll have some fun later tonight if you go over and play with lily once i've chained her to the wall" He then told her, and then gently kissed Lily in the neck, before he then went over to Kira, and then lifted her over to the wall, where he chained both her arms and her legs.

Lily blushed at her master's request but nodded, "Yes master." She stood up near the bed and waited. Kira however went hysterical, yelling and struggling until he had her chained up to the wall, "Don't touch me!" She threatened Lily, but Lily served her master and didn't heed her warnings. Lily walked over to the new slave, her chain dragging behind her as she walked. Slowly Lily started to kiss kira's neck and nip at her skin and her hands felt up the red head's body. Lily pinched her nipples and then forcibly kissed her. Kira fought her the whole time, struggling and wincing from the pinching. "Get off..." Kira said and slowly started to whimper. "Stop?" Lily said and pushed a finger into her pussy, " but your wet...." She grinned and sucked on her nipple, pinching the other one and thrusting two fingers inside of her, causing Kira to gasp. "It feels good huh?" Lily said and continued her sucking and fingering.

He smiled a bit as he saw this "Hmm... Very good Lily..." He told her and just continud watching this. He liked what he saw right now, he wanted to join them, but he didn't, right now he would just watch them. "Can you do better than that?" He then asked Lily, while he watched her. Indeed she was doing good right now, but he wanted to see something better than this. He had to admit that Lily was doing good so far.

Lily smiled, "Yes master." She said and thrusted a third finger into the girl and watched her squirm. "You disgust me." Kira growled but her struggling had stopped, Lily had shown she was in charge right now. Lily bit her nipples and heard the girl scream at the pain, but she kept biting them and thrusting her fingers inside of her. "So wet..." Lily grinned and knelt down in front of her the girl, starting to lick her pussy.

"Hmm.... I think she is wet enough for me know..." He then told her, before he then walked up beside of Lily "Let me take over from now" He then told her, while he watched her. He then looked up at Kira "And you'd better moan, because if you don't, you won't get any food the next 3 days" He then told her.

Lily whimpered and backed away from Kira, and sat down on the bed, her own pussy dripping wet. Kira just looked at the dragon with fear, she wanted food. Kira looked away, but her body betrayed her arousal, and her thighs were slick with her juices. Lily started to finger herself on the floor, getting off the bed once she was so aroused. She fucked herself with her fingers and watched the both of them.

He smiled a bit as he saw how her body betrayed her. "I only give food to those who obey me" He then told her, while he watched her "So will you obey me?" He then asked her, before he slid his cock inside of her pussy. "Or will you die from hunger?" He then asked her, before he then started thrusting inside of her.

Kira gasped as his cock slid inside of her, "Fine, i'll obey, but I wont like it...." She sighed and her cheeks flushed from her embarrassment, she was a virgin. Never having experienced sex before she groaned as he broke her hyman and then moaned from the pleasure. She hung her head shamefully and whimpered.

"Don't be ashamed...." He told her as he saw this and then started thrusting inside of her. "You'll have to stay here for the rest of your life, so it'll be better for you to obey me..." He then told her as he just continued thrusting inside of her pussy.

"But..but you have a girl, why do you need another?" She whimpered and lifted her head to look at him. She didn't want to live here with him, not like this. She bit her lip as he thrusted inside of her and she moaned softly, trying to not enjoy his cock inside of her.

"I wanted two..." He told her in a soft whisper, and just continued thrusting inside of her, before he then gently kissed her on the neck. "Mmm... So good..." He then told her, before he then kissed her on the lips.

Kira whimpered softly, shaking her head as their bodies smacked together. She moaned softly from the pleasure, but didn't want to kiss him. Her hips bucked against his cock, her body loved this and she whimpered still. Lily still pleased herself on the floor, moaning and hoping master would fuck her next.

He smiled a bit as he saw this "Soon... You'll be just like her, jsut you wait and see..." He then told her in a soft tone, while he watched her. "Now moan for me..." He then told her, while he thrusted inside of her. "I wanna hear you moan from pleasure" He then told her.

Back
Top Bottom