Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A unique gift(Nyoko & Zennarion)

Zennarion

Supernova
Nyoko:
"Yes." She said softly, not explaining anymore. She was still unsure about staying with him, but she of course enjoyed the pleasure. She moaned as he kept moving, her hips thrusting against him as he pushed inside her. She blushed as she realized how much she was enjoying him inside of her, he felt so good inside her.

Zennarion:
"Mmm.... Why are you blushing?" He then asked her, with a slight smile upon his lips. He looked down into her eyes, while he thrusted inside of her, before he then slowly kissed her on the lips. God it felt so good, she was so tight.

She kissed him back softly, "I don't know...." She blushed more, she was really enjoying his member inside of her, it felt so good inside her tight walls. She moaned out and thrusted her hips against him, it was only natural, she was enjoying herself to much.

He smiled a bit at this, and then closed his eyes, while he continued to thrust inside of her. God she felt so good. "Mmm.... You are going to stay here with me..." He then told her in a soft whisper.

"Am I?" She said, thinking that wouldn't be so bad."All right...you treat me better then those town folk...." She said and moaned louder as he thrust in her. He felt amazing and she couldn't get over that.

He smiled a bit as he heard this "Hmm.... Im glad to hear that..." He then told her with a slight smile upon his lips, while he looked down at her, he just continued to thrust inside of her.

She laid her head back, letting him take her without protest. Her walls tightened around him as she neared her orgasm. He was sure getting her so close very soon, and she blushed again, "I'm gonna cum..." She said softly and looked up at him, her eyes piercing his.

He smiled a bit as he heard her words "Hmm... Sounds good to me" He then told her, while he then looked down at her. He just continued to thrust inside of her, loving how tight she was.

A few seconds after he spoke she moaned loudly and her back arched as she came all over him. She panted heavily as he still thrusted inside of her. "So I am to be your servant?" She said.

He laughed a bit as he heard this "Mmm..... Thats right...." He then told her, while he then looked down at her, with a smile upon his lips.

She moaned more and nodded, "I see." She said, and kept moving on him, hoping he would cum soon. Her orgasm had felt so good and she wondered how he could make her feel so good.

He moaned out in pleasure as he felt this, and then finally came inside of her as well. "Mmm.... So good..." He then told her in a soft tone, while he watched her.

Her back arched as he came inside of her, and she wondered if this dragon could impregnate her. She moaned and panted softly, "Wow.." She blushed.

He smiled a bit as he saw her words, and he saw her blushing. he then gently kissed her on the neck "Mmm... So good..." He then told her in a soft whisper. He then slowly pulled out of her "Wait here.... I'll be right back..." He then told her, before he then left the room to find a collar for her, before he then returned to the room again. "Get up so i can put this on you..." He told her, while he watched her.

She watched him leave and then sat up on the bed, covering herself with the blankets. He seemed like a nice dragon, man, whatever, but still thoughts of escape wandered into her mind. She didn't want to stay here forever even if the sex was good. She stood up without thinking as he walked into the room, "A collar?" She looked at him confused.

He nodded at her words "Thats right..." He then told her, before he then put the collar around her neck "There you go, and you won't be able to get it off, that requires dragon strength "You'll be wearing the collar from now on...." He then told her, before he then walked over to the wall and picked up a chain, before he then walked back to her. He put the chain in the collar "There you go, now you won't be able to escape while im gone" He then told her with a smile upon his lips "I just have a village to burn down..." He then told her, with a light chuckle, while he watched her "Be a good girl and stay here" He then told her, with a light chuckle, before he then turned around to leave.

She frowned as he put the collar on and she tried to remove it. She gave a sigh and gave up her attempts to fight him. She groaned as he attached the chain, cutting off her chance at escape. "Wait, why are you going to hurt my village more!" She walked towards him, the chain stopping her from reaching the door. "You can't leave me here, what if i get hungry or something?"

"Oh.... Thats right..." He said, and just ignored what she had said about her village. He walked into another room, and then found two bowls, he filled one of them with water and the other one with meat "There you go..." He told her, and but the two bowls down, within her range "Have fun.... I should be back within an hour..." He then told her, before he then walked out of the room, and back into the main cave, where he transformed into his dragon form again. He walked to the edge of the cave. He jumped out, and then flew towards the village, with a smile upon his lips, soon he would have two girls to play with.

She sighed as he brought her food, but at least she wouldn't go hungry, "Thanks." She sighed and sat down to eat, slowly finishing off the food. She watched him leave and wondered what he was up too. Every time she moved the chain rattled, reminding her of her new enslavement to him. Once she was done eating she fell asleep on the floor since the chain didn't seem to reach the bed.

Seeing the village up ahead he smiled Soon.... He thought to himself and then let out a roar to warn the villagers up ahead, he wanted them to know that he would be coming so that they could pick a new beautiful girl for him. He landed on the room of a big building, that he knew would be able to carry his weigth, and then looked down, before he then looked up at the sky, letting some fire out of his mouth, before he then looked down at the people again, he could see that they knew what he wanted, and soon there stood another beautiful woman down in front of him. He picked her up, and then began flying back towards the cave with her. He could feel her struggeling now, but he didn't let go of her, not before he was back in the cave with her.

She was asleep on the floor when he returned, her food bowls empty and she was still nude. She was curled up and woke when she heard a thump in the cave, and was actually excited to hear he was back. She crawled towards the door as far as the chain would go and waited to see him. She also heard the new girl screaming and struggling, apparently her new master had found another girl.

He smiled a bit at this, and then let go of her, before he then transformed back into his human form again. "Is that better?" He then asked her, before he then laughed a bit. He slowly started walking towards her, so that she would be forced deeper inside of the cave, so that he could get her chained up in the other room as well.

The new girl, who was a red head, glared at the dragon "What are you doing?" She whimpered and retreated back into the cave, hoping to escape. She was still clothed and soon saw the Lily on the floor naked in the other room. Lily smiled at the girl and tried moving closer but the chain stopped her, "Master?" Lily asked, wondering where he was at.

He smiled a bit at this "Would you mind helping me a bit with this?" He then asked her with a slight smile upon his lips, as he tried to get the other girl into the room where Lily was "She is wearing way too much clothes, and she still hvan't got her collar on" He then told her.

Lily stood up and nodded, "Of course master..." All he had to do was get her into the room and Lily would grab her. The red head was terrified, and furious she turned around and faced the man, preparing to fight. "Get away." She threatened.

"Who should stop me, you? I don't think so..." He then told her, while he watched her, as he tried to force her into the room, once she was in there it would be easy for him to lock the door, and then chain her up, and get a collar on her. He gave her a slight smile and started forcing her into the room.

Back
Top Bottom