Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Funny~

Anjeru

Pulsar
This idea was proposed to me by TheDarkerMe and it sounded like a pretty damned good idea. Thus! This thread is born.

Mainly, it's for funny convention stories! But! Seeing as a lot of our members don't cosplay or attend conventions, this thread welcomes funny stories in general!

So come in! Share! And have fun!

I'll go first.

Some of you have heard this story already, but I never get tired of it. Lol.

Sakura-Con 2007, while in line for Registration on friday: My baka friend Kenny decided to get sadistic and come onto Kaios(dressed as Link xD). So he leaned forward and kissed him on smoochy like on the cheek. Kaios' reaction was to swing out his hand and slap Kenny across the face. It echoed! And everyone, I mean everyone, around us got utterly and completely silent. O_O Kenny stood in shock. Then everyone proceeded to burst out laughing.

It was so hilarious!
XD​

Anjeru said:
This idea was proposed to me by TheDarkerMe and it sounded like a pretty damned good idea. Thus! This thread is born.

Mainly, it's for funny convention stories! But! Seeing as a lot of our members don't cosplay or attend conventions, this thread welcomes funny stories in general!

So come in! Share! And have fun!

I'll go first.

Some of you have heard this story already, but I never get tired of it. Lol.

Sakura-Con 2007, while in line for Registration on friday: My baka friend Kenny decided to get sadistic and come onto Kaios(dressed as Link xD). So he leaned forward and kissed him on smoochy like on the cheek. Kaios' reaction was to swing out his hand and slap Kenny across the face. It echoed! And everyone, I mean everyone, around us got utterly and completely silent. O_O Kenny stood in shock. Then everyone proceeded to burst out laughing.

It was so hilarious!
XD​
Yeah it was. But in hind sight I also should have drop to floor crying while covering my eyes. Acting like a couple that hasn't come out of the closet yet. But I should've thought of it at time.*shrugs* Aw well next time maybe.

Back
Top Bottom