Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Teacher vs Student <Brat and Marcuss cont>

This one was Impressive. He was loving how she struggled and faught against him. Even as he teased her she kept trying seeing the concentration on her features. But she faltered and he pounced in that like the predator on its wounded prey. He pulled from her for a moment and picking up the shield he held it before her eyes " keep biting your lip and your gonna chew threw it Skii. " he smiled showing his pleasure with her as he knelt before her. The shield locking into the barbells. Feeling as the shield was put over her sensitive clit , not allowing any outside stimulation and yet it offered enough combined with the piercings that over time would drive her wild.

Once more he stood but he took the wet finger of his and pressed it to her rear. His lips finding her ear once more "it is ok slut.. Moan for me. I promise showing enjoyment will not cause punishment. I can smell you. Your scent fills my every breath. " his chest now pressing to her breasts rubbing to the sensitive nipples as he pushed into her tight rear and pushed up with a steady pace.

" A few hours back if i had let you , you would have let me take you " he smiled as his palm pressed right to her ass twisting his finger in her ass. His fingers gripping the cheeks "Or is it the fact you no longer have control. But then this is what you really wanted " his words continuing as he started to pump the finger in then twisted it then pulled out and pushed back in once more. The sound of his palm slapping to the rear "To find someone who could truly give you want you want. the control you need "

She didn't bother to look at him but instead slowly released her lip and licked it feeling the marks her teeth left. She gave a soft sigh as she felt him pulled from her but silently cursed the shield as he put into place. She knew very little of them but if what she heard was true, it would prove to be an annoying little device. She took a deep breath as she rolled her tongue along the inside of her lip, feeling the marks over and over again as if impressed by them.

Her head shot back as air filled her lungs with his sudden new form of torment. She quickly bit her lip once more reminding herself to stay silent. Though the sensation was great and she would have moaned giving any other situation but now she faugh the urge to moan and give him any sign of enjoyment to his way of play. She tried to wiggle free from his grasp as his steady pace worked on her.

For the first time she let those stormy orbs focus on his as his words spilled from his spills like sweet poison. It was true, she would have let him take her a few hours back but now it was different. She wouldn't be as willing no matter how her body chose to react to his touch. Her eyes quickly shut as she felt his new tactic of assault, again she cursed him silently for both the torment of pain and lust she was made to endure.

It would be more then annoying for the shield would work against any outside stimulation to her clit, and yet with the piercings keep her at a constant state of heightened sensitivity constatnly rubbing and moving with her. He smirked as her head shot back still fighting that urge to moan. He couldn't be more pleased with her while his words continued to work on her mind while his finger worked upon her body. He felt her wiggling which only caused the finger to get buried in deeper into her ass.

"I can't wait Skii till i fill this tight ass of yours with my cock.. " he grinned as the tip of his tongue slid over her ear " Tell me Skii do you want to feel my cock filling your rear. Pushing in deeper then you have felt before. " his words whispered lustily in her ear" Feeling the throbbing shaft as i pound you unmercifully. filling you with my cum. " he nibbled upon her ear lobe as she would feel the twisting finger continue to stretch her hole and he would push her limits even more.

It was then she felt a second finger force its way in. Filling her even more , pushing the fingers apart stretching her tight canal even more as he continued the steady pumping pushing in hard enough so she felt the slap of his hand to her ass. The action causing the shield to rub against her clit and her freshly pieced nipples to rub against his soft shirt.

She was thankful her eyes were shut hiding the lust that was beginning to fill every inch of her torment body. She hated his words that painted a pretty picture in her head. The thought alone would have been enough to cause to break down and moan but not now. She would sooner bite threw her lip before moaning and letting him know he got to her, broke her down. She hated the very idea and yet it was intensifying the throb between her thighs.

The soft shirt brushing against her aching nipples caused them to burn under the soft pressure. She thought was she was doing well being able to fight against the urge to moan but once feeling him slip in another finger only caused her to tense up. Her teeth dug into the soft flesh of her full lip as she tried not to squirm. The sensation was becoming to much for even her as she faught harder to stay silent though now her breath was alter by constant struggle to caught her moans.

He did not need to see her eyes to know the burning that was going on in her body. He smirked with the constant biting of her lip and the struggle not to give in. This was probably the most important battle. The fight to get her to make a sound , to show and reveal the pleasure she was feeling. His lips he knew were burning in her brain. Hitting her right at her core. And as she showed her reaction to the insertion of the second finger He knew he had her. All he had to do was push her even more to push her mind and body further.

"Do fucking slut. Give in to that your mind and your body want. Give me that moan. Let loose , stop struggling and lets see that slut i was getting glimpses of in my classroom. I own your ass girl and you love it.. You want it. You need it. You need that control, that strong hand that will smack you when your bad and caress you when your good" His fingers slamming into her ass as he felt her hole growing larger and it was then with no warning he slammed into her a third finger pushing that tight canal apart. "you want to feel my cock. To know you are pleasing your Master. It is nice and large. It will give you only what you have masturbated at night dreaming of. "

He pressed harder against her body and she could feel that budge to her as his hand was slamming into her ass so hard she was feeling her body lifted from the force of his thrusting fingers. Twisting and grinding while he abused her rear.

The struggle was becoming much as his words filled the air around her as she tried her best to ignore him. But his words were strong and relentless, beating away at her pride that held her silent. The words painted a vivid picture that haunted her and caused her suffering the more great as his fingers worked on her body. The picture, his breath beating against her, his fingers were all waring her down, causing her breath to become more raged with each thrust of his fingers.

Her strong teeth held her lip captive as she pushed passed the images that danced in her head. She began to steady herself, bracing herself against his attacks but his final attempt was to great for her. Feeling yet another finger enter her, her head was thrown back with a loud gasp that sounded to close to a moan. His force was great, causing her to lift and strain against the bounds that held her. She could no longer hold her raged breath or catch her moans. Oh, how she tried but the final thrust was to much and was all that was needed to make her weak.

Feeling as her tight hole gripped at his fingers he kept his eyes upon her , while her heavy breathing loud to his ears even as she struggled against him. He could see upon he features as it twisted in pleasure that it was a fight she was losing and then it happened. Such sweet music as the sound of her moans started to fill the air while his fingers danced to within her tight canal she could feel his length pressing against her threw his jeans at the excitement.

His own breathing heavy as it was apparent he was affected by the way the girl was responding to him. "moan louder my pet, let your lips sing of your enjoyment and enslavement" the words spoken lustily while he twisted his hand to her pressing upon the shield as if to tease her even more. "Struggle all you want cunt you cannot deny the truth of your soul. You want this. You want to be dominated in every aspect. to be controlled. " his words continued to be whispered with no mercy to her his hand jamming harder into her rear that her body is jolted with every push and the sound of her ass getting smacked as his palm found contact with her flesh

She struggled against the bonds that held, her body wedge between the wall and him. She gritted her teeth hating how he made her feel and how he teased her. His words licking her body like fire as she tried her best not to responded. With each comment made she hated him more and more for being right and tormenting in so many ways. If it had been any other guy, she could have easier gave into him just to end it but she couldn't, not with him and let him win. But it felt so good and her body responded so well to his touch, his words, there was little she could do but struggle and try to ignore him and her growing desire that ached deep within her.

His breathing caught her by surprise causing her to look at him with a quick puzzlement before her own tormented pleasure caused her to close her eyes and lower her head. She hadn't been expecting him to react in such a way nor to enjoy the way he was reacting to her.

Her stuggles seemed to be almost half hearted as if to put up a show not quiet willing to give in. His body was on fire enjoying how she did fight and yet how she enjoyed him. enjoyed to all he did to her as if realizing that giving in to him would mean a change in her world , her world would be him. He stepped back pulling his fingers from her rear. And suddenly she realized things were escalating. He grinned as he looked at her once more seeing how her chest rose and fell in her excitement "Let us see skii how long you can hold out " and he pulled up his t shirt revelaing his muscled form. The lines showing hte years of his workouts and staying in shape.

The shirt flew off behind him and she could clearly see the top of his shaft sticking out several inches past the top of his jeans . "I some how think you will enjoy this far more then I will " he grinned knowingly at her as she would see the pants fall as he unbuckled and unbuttoned them and the thick shaft sprung free. Once more he closed the distance to her feeling his hands under her knees lifting the chained legs up and the chains tighten more as the head of his shaft slid past her slit and to her gaping rear hole

She gave a sigh of relief as she felt him pull away, though it was half heart as she lifted her gaze to him as he spoke. She didn't understand how she could hate one man so much but feel completely alone when left untouched by him. Her stormy orbs slowly traveled over his shirtless form before they fell on his shaft. She blinked once before she realized she hadn't been wrong in mistaking it. Surely he didn't intend to use that on her, did he?

Her brow lifted slowly at his next set of words, her dread growing as he did intend to impale her with that. She shook her head before she struggled against the bounds once more. Her fear growing as closed the distance between them, his hands made her jump as she felt him lift her legs. She went on struggling but now she couldn't move as much with his hands holding onto her legs, the chains keeping a tight hold on her. Her eyes widen quickly as she felt his head slid along her slit and to her rear, she gritted her teeth before bowing her head.

She wanted to scream, beg , anything to stop him but really what more could she do but struggle and pretend she didn't want him like he knew she did.

The soft sight caught his attention for a moment meeting her eyes while he offered her his words, seeing the hate and want cloud her eyes. He felt her eyes roam over him, taking in his frame smirking as it seemed her heart skipped a beat in both the want and the realization that she was about to get a full taste of it as well. She weighed next to nothing as the sounds of the chains jingled and he continued to wet the tip of his cock to her slit. He could feel how wet she was and had been for some time , his fingers having widened her rear hole some making it slightly easier for him as he began to push the thick head to the smaller hole.

Slowly the head pushed in feeling the head widened her hole forcing it in with a suddenness as she felt it pushing to the rear canal. At this point he could offer more words, but for now he wanted to let her continue her struggle letting her work out for herself the needs that she was finding filled by him. One of them the feeling of that length invading her tight hole continuing to lower her down upon it. She could feel every inch push in, eying inch stretching her rear , forcing her to take him as he had forced her in chains. The entire time his demanding eyes did not move from hers, nor did he bother to hide the lustful look of enjoyment in his gaze.

With what seemed like forever she had taken all of him, like he forced the hole thing in and he paused letting her get use to such a feeling feeling once more his body to her chest but tighter while she was pulled form the wall the chains going taunt which would force her body to arch and his shaft sliding in deeper. His lips pressed to the base of her throat , the tip of his tongue slid slowly downward enjoying the sweet taste of her flesh

She struggled still in vain, the chains becoming taught kept her in place. Her back arched against her will as she felt him move pass her slit and push into her rear. She bite her lip as she felt him move more into her, it was nothing like she ever expected. It certainly was her first time but he was much larger than anyone she had ever been with. Tear began to weld in her eyes as she felt him stretching her as he force himself into her. She held was bowed as she tried to hide the tears and the overall expression she knew she was making.

Her held fell back as her breath caught in her throat as she felt him forced the rest of himself into her. Her body tensed against the bounds that held her to the wall. She twisted her wrist around in the bound, her head still back as she felt his tongue sliding along her flesh, it sent chills down her spine as a steady set of goose bump raised over her bare flesh. She had expected to react in such a way to his touch. The sensation was overwhelming as she wiggled about, his shaft still stretching her in a way she had never felt before.

Her struggles he had to wonder just how much of it was real and how much of it was purely show. Still she would not hide from him not with how much he seemed to see right threw her games. He felt her arch at the passing of his head and pressing ot her rear seeing how she bit her lip in the struggles to keep quiet. The look in her eyes showed he was getting to her , as her hues started to well up and turn glassy. Her head finally bowed as she tried to hide the pain and pleasure she was finding , He heard the intake of breath as she struggled for air at the insertion of his shaft into the tight hole.

His lips touched to her ear " Seems my dirty little girl is an anal virgin. Thank you for this gift my pet " The words sounding soft and almost gentle while he continued that journey into her tight canal. Unable to stop the moan of pleasure that came out unbidden with the way she seemed to clench at his shaft. Her twisting only heightened his pleasure while he continued to take her , seeing her head coming back exposing her throat to him , feeling the bumps of her pleasure under his fingers.

He held her upon him for long moments letting her wiggle upon him his tongue found her throat slowly licking its way over to the base of her neck. Feeling as her body was arched his lips leaving wet kisses in his wake moving over to the freshly pierced nipples while his hands gripped the fleshy rear starting to slide her up the full length

Despite her best efforts she couldn't hold back the moans that had been building in her throat. She was indeed a virgin in that sense but the his size was impressive and now as she felt him fully enter her, she didn't know what to do. She wanted to fight against him, struggle and maybe he'd give up in his attempt to make her guard drop and let the real Skii out. She could no longer bit her lip, it was sore and ached like the rest of her body. Her nipples arched the most as did her clit but now as her excitement built, the pain she felt was dieing down. Oh what she would give to be out of the cuffs and free. Though she knew better, it wasn't likely he would free any time soon after the was she had acted. But she wanted to be freed so bad, but not for the reason he would expect.

She wanted to be freed from the cuffs and shackles that held her still against the wall, free to explore his cock more. True she did hate him for what he did to her but now as she felt him inside her, she couldn't help but let her mind wander over how it would be to enjoy his cock on her terms. To ride him like the slut he was calling her, to have no regard for what he thought but only to please herself, that was what she wanted. Even now, she wiggled and moved against him, trying her best to enjoy him even though she acted like she was fighting him, still hating him. Truth was, she was what she was: A slut who loved to be used, and loved to ride.

She moaned as her thoughts went on, tormenting her, teasing her on it would be if she was freed. Though she loved how her body struggled to hate him while she was busy trying to please him. She didn't care at this point what he did to her, in fact she looked forward to it now, curious what other things he would bring to the table, what other ways would he use her and torment her lusting body.

Finally he was getting the response she had been struggling with the entire time. The sweet sounds of her moans slipping past her lips and falling so beautifully upon her ears. He relished in the first victory as well at how tightly her rear felt gripping as he continued to stuff her back door with his full length. Her struggles changed from that of wanting to run to wanting to be free of the chains to cling to him and to ride his cock like the bitch in heat that she was. He could feel her freshly pierced nipples sliding over his muscled chest, feeling the metal upon her sex rubbing against him. No he would not free her for he wanted to ensure as she was giving more of herself to him

His hands slid over her rear easily supporting the smaller girl lifting her up his full length, giving her the experience of every inch sliding out of her while she wiggled upon him finally showing her true self. His thick head just within the dark star he let her own weight fall down upon him to bury the long hard meat in. SHe could feel the shaft pulsing with excitement within the confines of the rear passage. "Hmm that is what I am looking for Skii Louder lets see this slut I know that wants to feel my cum "

His hips now thrusting up as she impaled herself on him. The chains offering thier sounds to the sounds of thier bodies meeting feeling her juices running rampant from her slit offering the natural lubrication making his entrance into her easier. He could feel her breasts bouncing as he picked the pace up and then feeling ghis lips move along her neck slowly forcing her to arch her back for him. Feeling his hot kisses making their way to her mounds something he had wanted to stuff his face with since she had started flashing them to him

She would have started thrashing about, against her restraints if is wasn't for him lifting her allowing her to feel every inch of what she wanted. She moaned as she wiggled about still trying to put up the front that she hated him, his touch and what he was doing to her. Though now as she felt him release her, allowing her to fall back onto his hard shaft, her breath caught in her throat as the sensation was great and only caused her to want more. His words kissed her ear, taunting her. She knew he knew she was only acting now and that he had caught on long ago. She hated him for it but long for more, more sweet torment.

The ringing of the chains echoed with the colliding of their bodies driving her on. Her body was his to control, moved and twist, she could only moan and enjoy the way he used her. Her aching breast seemed heavier than before as they bounced with each thrust he made into her. His lips left a burning trail wherever he touched, only making it all the more thrilling. Her back now arched as he wanted her too, pressing her breast high in the air and easier for him to bury himself in. She bit her lip and he moans kept coming, her body aching with desire, pain for and from him.

While he left his trail of kisses over her throat as she gave him access to her body, and though she was still attempting to fight , the struggle at least for now was over. He had a sneaking suspicion that she would fight just to find out far he would push her. Feeling her hair falling back with her head the tip of his tongue slid slowly from his lips so the tip left a wet trail from the base of her throat to down between her pert breasts. HE could feel her arching her back with every inch he claimed with his tongue and with a slow circle around each breast she would finally feel his lips come down upon one of her freshly pierced nipples. With a slow pull with his mouth she would feel more of her soft, pliable flesh begin to fill his mouth while his tongue played continuously upon her hard nipple.

He kept her upon him ramming himself harder into her rear. His moans of enjoyment vibrated from his mouth while she bounced steadily upon him. With the arching of her form allowing himself to bury deeper , to continue to pound at the end of her dark trail. His breath fell heavily upon the top of her breast sucking upon it harder , hearing her moans of pleasure that seemed to be a constant from her lips. She could feel with every deep thrust the thick vein pulsing with need and excitement. Finally with a slow withdrawal he moved over her arched form keeping her that way " Cum for me whore, I want to smell your sweet scent , I want to hear your screams of pleasure as you continue to give yourself more and more to me

Her body was in total confusion as the sensation grew more and more. The aching in her tender breast as she felt him suckle them into his mouth, Her back from the arch she had been in. And not to mention him enjoying his use of her. She moaned despite the pain she felt, it all bringing her true self to the surface. She enjoyed the pain, the chains, cuffs and him. She didn't think she would or rather she wouldn't allow herself to but in the end he was stronger than her in more than one way. She moaned loving the feeling on his words tickling her ear, egging her on to cum for him.

She was beside herself, lost in the thrill of him and the new heights he was bring her to. Her head resting back as she felt him drive himself into her, her own body begging to meet his as they colloid. She moaned as she pushed herself onto him, taking as much of him as she could before her body went ridged as it tensed, a wave of pleasure coursing through out her young body. Her moans filled the air as she came, her body almost shaking as the final wave passed through her. Her body going limp against the chains as she now slowly gather her breath and wits.

She felt like she was turning to puddy in his hands or maybe on would say chains. He couldn't help but to enjoy how soft her flesh felt in his mouth while his tongue circled her hardened point. He could feel how she responded to his enthusiastic sucking of her breast. He took his time as it slid from his mouth only to get engulf once more within his warm cavern. He put pressure upon every inch of flesh that passed into his mouth. The tip of his tongue seemed everywhere as he circled the full globe feeling how her body moved against him, her eagerness to feel his mouth as he played with her freshly pierced nipple.

With the passing moments feeling how she let her self go more into what was happening to her and allowing the truth of her needs to come more to the surface. He felt her head rest to him as she seemed to beg for more feeling it come from her every action. He issued a moan as he felt her rear tightening around him at the height of her pleasure, the thick head guiding the rest of his shaft of the way up. Amazed at how well she took he full thick length into her depths. It that moment he felt her body tense then suddenly the sounds of her moans completely filled The living room. Felt her thrash upon his shaft as it throbbed within her tightened rear as she hit her peek.

It took all he had to keep himself from releasing right there at the pressure that hit him as she clench her cheeks while he continued to push hard into her and as her cum seemed to spill out from her coating his cock he pulled her up off him letting her go to her knees before slipping the head of his cock into her mouth.

Her body was weak and still shaking from before as she felt him slip from her. She almost began to whimper as she felt her body become empty and no longer felt apart of him. Though the thought of whimpering was closer she was stopped by the head of his cock entering her mouth. Normally she would a fought such a thing and even before violent about it, But now she was eager to take him in any way she could. Wanting to feel him once again inside her waiting body.

Her lips easily slipped down along his shaft though she was having trouble getting all of him into her mouth. she moaned around his cock and eagerly began to lick around his shaft as she skillfully began to move in a pleasing manner. Her mouth warm and wet, enjoying his cock as much as the rest of her body. Though she could move as much as she wanted due to her restraints she managed to do the best could. Wishing her neck and hands were free to service him better.

It was a new feeling she hadn't felt before with any of the guys she played with. The way he tormented her, used her and now using her again to his own gain, it was all new to her but she eagerly enjoyed it. Wanting more, eager to see what else he had in store for her and her willing body. Her nipples ached as did her freshly pierced lips. The only thing that didn't seem to ache at the moment was her mouth that was enjoying his cock a little to much for a rebellious girl.

It was the sound of the whimper as he left her backdoor , the sound of want within the noise that parted from those lips before he felt the warmth of the cavern engulf him. He watched the sight before him. The once vixen that tempted him with flesh giving him just that and far more eagerly then if he had let her seduce him. HE would have to give her credit for she struggled to take him in but she did and the way she slurped upon his cock showed to him just how much she enjoyed it.

"Such a good little girl, suck upon my cock girl please me as I have given you the darkest desires you dreamed about " His eyes flashed while he could feel her tongue sliding over his throbbing shaft as he offered to her ears a gratifying moan at the sound of her taking him in. She would feel his hands slide over her hair slowly. Enjoying the feeling of her soft locks as they passed threw his fingers she felt those thick points press to the back of her head .

"Now my hot little slut time for you to take all of me " and she felt him push further in, Down her throat. He groaned again as he felt the thick head slide into the tight passage. "Suck harder whore " and she would feel his hard flesh slid more in. Keeping her l;ips spread as he took his time to enjoy the feelings she was offering to him

At first she moaned with pleasure as she sucked and licked at his cock, happy to be pleasing. She wanted more than anything to please him now and as he spoke she couldn't help but suck his cock more, enjoying the praise he gave. Her heart was racing as she felt him slip in and out of her wet eager mouth, her body aching but still so ready for more. She almost couldn't believe she had thought about trying to escape, now the idea seemed to crazy.

She loved the feel of his fingers working through her locks and for awhile enjoyed it. Though the moment she began to feel pressure she knew what was coming and tried to brace herself for it. She didn't think she could take all of him without choking or help as it were. Sure enough as she heard his word she knew what laid ahead of her. She tried to relax her body as much as possible as she felt him push deeper into her. Though she tried to remain calm she whimpered slightly before looking up to him with watery eyes. She quickly lowered her gaze and began to do her best to suck him harder and please him like she had done before.

(sorry, school as take over my life)

The sound of his groan as she eagerly took to his cock showing her need and the want to please him like she was begging him for more of what he could give her in any way. Or maybe it was she really wanted to please him to show him that she was his entirely. Still he wasn't going to take chances not yet at least. She would feel his fingers grip her hair as he started to thrust his hips into her mouth.

He groaned louder with his enjoyment giving her thick tastes of his precum upon her tongue every time he slid over the tongue and brought all of his cock down into her throat loving the feeling of her constricting passage upon the excited shaft. She could feel his heavy balls slapping upon her chin using her mouth as another opening and still she whimpered and sucked upon him harder putting more pressure and pleasure to him. It was then he gripped her hair pulling her head and tilting it back as she would see his hand fly over his saliva covered shaft.

"UGGGHHH " and she would see him tense before his shaft jerked within his hand and she felt the first warm jets of cum shoot from it hitting her face. He stroked faster drawing more of it out as he pasted her face with the thick layers of his hot seed lost within the pleasures he had taken from her body.

His groans tickled her sense as her mind was a blurred from the task at hand. Her mouth full, her throat just as full as he thrusted into her more. Her jaw began to ache as he used her for his enjoyment. She whimpered now and then as her air was cut off but reviled on sucking his cock and pleasing him as he had done to her just a few moments ago.

His movements were fast and she had just focused on what he was doing before the first stream on hot liquid caked her face. Her eyes shut tightly slightly turning her head from the rest of his assault. Her face warm as the warm ooze began to slowly trickle down her cream flesh and drip onto her chest. The heavy rise and fall only seemed to egg the ooze on as it trailed along her form.

Her lips parted slowly as she began to regain a normal breathing flow. Her heart raced as those orbs traveled up his form up to his face. Her expression was hard to read a she peered up to him. Her body sore and use covered in his pleasure. Her mind wheeled over how she should feel but nothing seemed to register as she sat at his feet.

The chest rose and fell as he found his breath looking down upon the girl with his cum dripping slowly down and onto her breasts. He listened as she struggled for her own air but he didn't move while his cock shone in the light with her saliva coating the softening length. A smile was slow to his features " Good Girl. I am most impressed really but still I have a feeling leaving you to your own designs would only rest in disaster. "

Pausing he reached up and tightened the chains once more pulling her roughly to her feet. So close to her he pushed back her hair . " My lovely sweet girl so mcuh we have to do but it seems it is lunch time and I am rather famished" Hid deepo voice played on her ear and she could see the glint of mischevousness within his hues. Turning he left her naked chained to the wall with his cum dripping down while it slowly would start to dry.

Still naked not bothering to put on any clothes he headed into the kitchen. She could hear the sound of plates on eh counter and him rummaging around even offering a low whistle to some tune ignoring her as if she wasn't even there. John poured himself a drink with a few sandwiches piled on to the plate he made his way into the room once more and sat down upon the couch taking a drink from the glass and then ah uge bite out of the sandwich .

Back
Top Bottom